| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team Devil General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

DEVIL: reviewed by BucKetHe4d

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DEVIL: reviewed by BucKetHe4d
    Posted: 08 Jul 2010 at 12:38pm
Yes I am bored right now, nothing to do today, everyboddy's busy, my stupid friends are all away or don't have any time today and I have to somehow kill time, this is what happens when I'm bored which luckly doesn't happen too often. xD 
Soo I'm just listening to some music and thinking "Hey why not do a review of every DEVIL member that comes to my mind?".
This review is mostly related to their vctf skills.
Soo...

DEVIL_-Dr4g0v-
I will start with his bad qualities:
Dragov is the kind of player who will every now and then take the darkwalker in Sandstorm, go on the wall and spawnkill the f*** out of the other team, wayyy before and after a flag run of his team mates. Then after the game he will say he did no such thing. Really gay, especially when you think
he is against the so called "cheap tactics" here on iAMGaming. I do believe the reason for this is the following other bad quality:
Dragov used to be one of the best flag runners in EU, but at the time he has kind of lost his flag running skills, it always kills me to see him fail the hammer jumps in Sandstorm. Tongue He's still good for a flag run in Suspense, but by far not any special anymore. He could be though. But the reason for this is he has stopped playing more serious a while ago I think. Yeah, he still plays serious sometimes but it's kind of annoying to see him f***ing around during a good match.
BUT
Dragov is without a doubt a very good player in a 1on1 combat situation. Good with every weapon, he knows when to use which weapon, it's clear to see he doesn't completely suck in a duel.
A very good sniper, same goes for shock rifle/combos. For his vehicle skills, he is very good in the tank, hellbender and darkwalker from what I've seen. He can of course also handle evey other vehicle.
He knows all the good flag run routes, most of the jumps. He will always longbow you when you try to kill him with the Manta/Viper. Angry Big smile
Dragov also communicates really well. All in all I would say he's the best OVERALL player of DEVIL (not the best).

DEVIL_a$s0c1ate
He used to be really good, one of the most feared players. I don't really know what happened, but I think he has stopped playing for a long time cause I see him online more often lately but he is not that good anymore.
BUT there is not much I can say about him because he doesn't play that much vctf. When playing with his french nooby teammates he works really well with them, 1on1 he is very good (although not as good as he used to be). Not the best flag runner, but that doesn't matter.
He is a pure team player, the guy who gives GOOD back up while Dragov or whoever runs the flag.
And yo, I challenge you to a duel ! You're supposed to be one of the best duelers in UT3, I'm not, but I want to get better and I've been playing way more duels lately so I would love to play you. Smile
EDIT: I take all stuff about him losing his skill back. Turns out I mixes him up with another player with a similar name. He still has his amazing aim, best there is in DEVIL when it comes to that.

DEVIL_-T3RROR-
By far my favourite DEVIL player.
He is not that much of an all around player as Dragov, he's not that good in many vehicles which is sometimes a bit sad but not that much of a problem. I think Terror could be a really good flag runner, sometimes he takes the flag and he does good then, but he's not someone who could do a flag run without back up (unless against noobs of course). Sometimes he could also communicate more, not always but during really good, important matches. BUT he reminds me of papa2dogg, it's amazing to see he's still an amazing team player without using his mic very often.
His good qualities:
Terror is a really good sniper, also very good with the shock but basically amazing with every weapon. 1on1 he can be a pain in the a$$. Big smile
He is also the player who will always be there in the midfield waiting for you to give you back up when you carry the flag. IMO Terror is the best active team player in EU. Terror will always play fair, the only thing he doesn't do is he doesn't team swap when teams are stacked and he's with his DEVIL friends.
But still, Terror is the last player I would ever call a noob, dirty player or a$$hole after a game, which I don't do very often in general but he's usually the player who always plays a good, fair game.
I really like you buddy ! Big smile

DEVIL_BIO
Too bad he doesn't play anymore. When playing serious, Bio could be really amazing, an amazing team player. Good overall player. Unfortunately not playing serious very often. Sometimes spamming dumb music. But you could always have funny matches with him. I would really like to see him back in the game.Smile COME BACK CEK-POK !!

DEVIL_O-NEG
Ahh O-neg. No other player I hate more in DEVIL. He will always go in the darkwalker or tank or he will snipe ppl when they're not looking. Once you take out your sniper rifle and zoom in on him he will run away. He is not afraid of spawnkilling with the darkwalker. He's a **** flag runner and not the best team player. His only good quality is he doesn't suck with the sniper and he's very good with the tank/darkwalker. 1on1 he sucks, he will just spam you with primary flak fire.

DEVIL_-Az-
He seems to be the clown in DEVIL. Tongue Everytime I've played with or against him he made all the other players laugh/smile and that can be really important.
His general skill did not really convince me though. But I have not played that many matches with him.

DEVIL_R0yale or DEVIL_N00by
Not a very good player, I saw him glitch a few times in Sandstorm. He plays more for himself. Not too much I can say about him though.

The rest, I cannot really say anything about them.
Hopefully some of you will think about this and I hope this helps you to see your bad sides, what you could do better, where to improve.
But mostly this is just supposed to be a review of DEVIL from a player outside of the clan.

OH and please if you should ever be as bored as I was when I wrote this feel free to write a review of T2D. Wink
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2010 at 1:41pm
do all the teams.  good choice of words
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2010 at 1:44pm
Yeah I was thinking on doing a few other clans when I'm free again sometime, at least Fu.K cause I know most of them quite well now.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
DEVIL_Terror View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_Terror Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2010 at 1:50pm
Thanks mon ami, I really appreciate ur comment about meSmile. I will not write a review of T2D but u have a great teamworks and great players now (i speak for u,ghostlike,papa2dogg,quick n luckycharm when he doesn't cry lol, idk for others because i don't play often with them).

u still play with/against Associate because he's DEVIL_Disco_Unz. DEVIL_Royale is not very good but it's a junior member, he's 10.
PSN: DEVIL_-T3RROR-,FrEnCh-PrOdiGY
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2010 at 2:21pm
I know that you was a fan of me.
Thanks

5$ a dedicated picture of DraGay
20$ The DraGay tee-shirt
1,500$ The Giant poster of Dragay nude

DraGay Corporation®
All rights reserved to gay
NM_eypO View Drop Down
Team NM
Team NM

Post Options Post Options   Quote NM_eypO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2010 at 2:27pm
I got enough for all three? What about the strip tease? I don't get that :'(? hahah Jk bro xD
Retired from ut3. NM_eypO acc is retired. Gone to xbox360!
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2010 at 2:39pm
Dragov you know I'm from Germany right ? So can I pay with € ?
I would really like the t-shirt ! Tongue

And yeah Terror, pas de problem (or whatever I suck at french xD). Smile BTW I know that he's that disco dude. Wink
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2010 at 3:45pm
i don't know how you can say anything about a ssociate not being as good as he used 2 be 1on1 when he  is still hte best EU dueler and is still highly respected in duel, and in my opinion he hasn't lost any of his skill even though he plays MW2 like a noob now

Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2010 at 3:51pm
@mickey : Sure, give me enough money for the travel FRANCE-USA. And i can do a free streap teas for you

@Ducon (i mean Dagon) : Möchest du ein dildo in ein Turkey Dildo in deinen Arsch ? Kann ich auch dein arshlor in die Schwartzwald lecken ? Das ist sehr gut mit ein kartofel salad !! :)
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2010 at 5:21pm
@Dragov: Non merci. Pourqoi ? Parce-que je suis une petit verre au lait. :)

What ?

:'D
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Xx_Emma_Jade_xX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Xx_Emma_Jade_xX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2010 at 5:46pm
Now mein Deutsch ist nicht so gut, but even i got the majority of that, i'm shocked!!  Shocked

Tut tut Dragov!  LOL

You like to complain about the generation of today, at the same time you forget who raised it...
NM_eypO View Drop Down
Team NM
Team NM

Post Options Post Options   Quote NM_eypO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2010 at 5:52pm
^ my german is good :)
Retired from ut3. NM_eypO acc is retired. Gone to xbox360!
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2010 at 6:24pm
My english is good. :) But no one cares. 
My french is epic, one day I will visit you nooby Dragov. :'D
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2010 at 7:35pm
sure you can ;)Tell me when. And where do you go in France. I'm in "Deauville" in north of france. Search in web this is an awesome city ;)
doom5day View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote doom5day Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2010 at 6:06am
Where's my review??? :P
summ3rblink View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2010 at 7:05am
I would add that Terror is maybe one of the best or best flag returner there is in this game. I think that when you say Draggy is not as good as before is related to that he seems to take the game more relaxed, not so serious - and it's OKAY LOL In general it's usually better to have allround talented Devil's on your side than the enemy's :)
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2010 at 8:58am
hunt.. ur review...
camps in vctf and wh0res sniper.. done ;P
doom5day View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote doom5day Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2010 at 9:21am
LOL! -_- Thanks
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2010 at 9:22am
your welcome :) hahaha
Paw View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Paw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2010 at 9:23am
Originally posted by summ3rblink

I would add that Terror is maybe one of the best or best flag returner there is in this game. I think that when you say Draggy is not as good as before is related to that he seems to take the game more relaxed, not so serious - and it's OKAY LOL In general it's usually better to have allround talented Devil's on your side than the enemy's :)

lol terror is garbage u kiddin me?
-Show me my Opponent-

doom5day View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote doom5day Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2010 at 9:34am

Terror isn't garbage, Paw :O stop picking on him!

You can pick on me if up you want :D BRING IT! xD
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2010 at 9:47am
Originally posted by Paw

Terror is far from being garbage.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_Terror Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2010 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by Paw

Originally posted by summ3rblink

yea sure, i'm garbageThumbs Up
Sorry if i play ut3 for fun n not to be the best player as u in a dead game with 200 players.
But i want know why u said that because u never play against me on a eu server.
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_Terror Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2010 at 12:59pm
Thanks Summerblink because it's my job in clan matchs ;)
Thanks hunt n dagon for defend me but for paw, we are all noobs lol
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2010 at 6:04am
Paw is an ignorant idiot, don't take him serious, you're da man !
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>