| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Inactive clans - Admin Only > Team Deep Ground General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Let The GAMES BEGIN!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Let The GAMES BEGIN!!!
    Posted: 06 Jul 2010 at 10:15am
wat are these nick names? 

PawD3zzy? wtf is that lol
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2010 at 10:22am
anythn but yZzEeWaP thats ****s just BAD lol
brightSunnyDay132 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2010 at 10:33am
hahahaha yZeEwWaP   is an ill ass name dont hate
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2010 at 10:42am
tx u have no right to speak about another persons psn.. wtf is urs?.. tx2k7.. thats terribad! :P
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2010 at 10:52am
Originally posted by jibba91

Originally posted by T-R-M_VillN

now i dominate everymode i'm in, i can't be stopped, my worst game is your best, and yes if i'm in the game and it's 3v5 against your noob sqaud, you noobs don't stand a chance if mayor west is in the game.
thats taking it to far.  

XD!!!
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2010 at 10:53am
i agree with jibba lol
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2010 at 12:13pm

wtf dude. fehtalatee we've done clan matches before and the only person who did anything was pawwesy. your terrible, and i'm actually quite busy with my self, i'm reading "phamton de l'opera" but in french, so the next few days i'll be busy doing better things for my life than owning a little twat who thinks they're good at ut3. and yes i remember our last duel, but that was i was newb, now i dominate everymode i'm in, i can't be stopped, my worst game is your best, and yes if i'm in the game and it's 3v5 against your noob sqaud, you noobs don't stand a chance if mayor west is in the game.

Put your money where you mouth is and step up to KmA. I'm sure a simple serving of humble pie will be on the menu. 
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2010 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

wtf dude. fehtalatee we've done clan matches before and the only person who did anything was pawwesy. your terrible, and i'm actually quite busy with my self, i'm reading "phamton de l'opera" but in french, so the next few days i'll be busy doing better things for my life than owning a little twat who thinks they're good at ut3. and yes i remember our last duel, but that was i was newb, now i dominate everymode i'm in, i can't be stopped, my worst game is your best, and yes if i'm in the game and it's 3v5 against your noob sqaud, you noobs don't stand a chance if mayor west is in the game.

Put your money where you mouth is and step up to KmA. I'm sure a simple serving of humble pie will be on the menu. 
hey hey hey we had him 1st lol kick his a$$ haha. and yea Nooby TX the name is kinda dramatic haha...and i want a kma match to NOOBY!!! and as 4 u pawBl33zy thats all ur other "i just got my ps3 back" accs haha
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2010 at 12:54pm
Mickey Brennan is a FN BEAST!!! dude gets more sh1t then everyone else but he really is good! i'll take him on my team anytime!
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2010 at 1:26pm
I Stand by what i said. you noobs can find me in CtF soon after i'm reading my book "phamtom de l'opera".
@ jibba: ouch, my pride :(
Riff Raff - True Artist
FoXy View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
His Wifeh

Post Options Post Options   Quote FoXy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2010 at 2:05pm

I Stand by what i said. you noobs can find me in CtF soon after i'm reading my book "phamtom de l'opera".

You need to settle down :P Tee and the other vehicle players can be on mine and Penguins team :O
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2010 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by FoXy

You need to settle down :P Tee and the other vehicle players can be on mine and Penguins team :O
Ya! i get to b on Foxy's flag master team XD 
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2010 at 3:37pm
Wait i don't get it, so your now ditching your dground member to be with penguin and foxguin? that aint right man lol
Riff Raff - True Artist
FoXy View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
His Wifeh

Post Options Post Options   Quote FoXy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2010 at 3:47pm
Nooooooo his dground ppl can play on Mine and Penguins team :P I said the vehicle players. Seeing as you dominate CTF now, Id love too see :O!!!
RTO_XxPUNISHERxX View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2010 at 4:00pm
Im down to play with or against ur haggard ass Tee lol
theVIRUSofLIFE69
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2010 at 4:14pm
ok well if anything me and my m8s gonna play dground if they really want to
and if anything foxy if you and penguin want 2 on 2 action we can get it in ;) no need to get in between me and gaytalatee's diplomat.
Riff Raff - True Artist
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2010 at 4:17pm
thats Mr. Tee to u Virus lol jk but sure man u can play to its all in fun game

@foxy uk u want to join DGround haha jk XP

@Vagina aww u getn scared all mighty ctf king SIKE!! haha
FoXy View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
His Wifeh

Post Options Post Options   Quote FoXy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2010 at 4:18pm

and if anything foxy if you and penguin want 2 on 2 action we can get it in ;) no need to get in between me and gaytalatee's diplomat.

Lol if you want to 2v2 were down :P anytime <<.... Well if its in an open thread and not in a PM i'll join right in :D I'm just saying if you wanna get vehicle players into a CTF pub and think that you would be good by beating them when they have no experience, seeing as you think it'd be unfair if Paw and Tourmenter played, I'd be happy to play on their team seeing as you dominate now is all. :P
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2010 at 4:21pm

Lol if you want to 2v2 were down :P anytime <<.... Well if its in an open thread and not in a PM i'll join right in :D I'm just saying if you wanna get vehicle players into a CTF pub and think that you would be good by beating them when they have no experience, I'd be happy to play on their team seeing as you dominate now is all. :P
See Vagina Foxy got us vctf players' BACK! XP
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2010 at 4:34pm

ok first foxguin you ned to calm down,lol

i knew the expierence so thats why i said "i could have one team mate and pwn" (which was an invite only, nothing meant by it) then i said me r3wind and a person of equal value, so don't try to say i tried to create an unfair situation, if thats what you're getting at
you guys are really killing my self-confidence, 
Riff Raff - True Artist
FoXy View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
His Wifeh

Post Options Post Options   Quote FoXy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2010 at 4:40pm
I am calm XD!!!!!!!!!!! But you said of equal experience? because you beast in CTF now, so would I be of equal experience to make it fair? :P *stomps on your confidence*
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2010 at 4:45pm
Lol foxy ... no homo but if penguin was in da game i would have worded it different., penguin is a good character but has no affiliation of what i'm trying to get at. And niether do you,  he (f**talatee)didn't have to accept my CtF challenge and i didn't see him doing so,
i just think you like talking to me ;)
Riff Raff - True Artist
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2010 at 4:46pm

so would I be of equal experience to make it fair? :P 
\
i guess yea?
Riff Raff - True Artist
FoXy View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
His Wifeh

Post Options Post Options   Quote FoXy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2010 at 4:47pm

Lol foxy ... no homo but if penguin was in da game i would have worded it different., penguin is a good character but has no affiliation of what i'm trying to get at. And niether do you,  he (f**talatee)didn't have to accept my CtF challenge and i didn't see him doing so,
i just think you like talking to me ;)

Pffffffffffffft <<
FoXy View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
His Wifeh

Post Options Post Options   Quote FoXy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2010 at 4:48pm

so would I be of equal experience to make it fair? :P 
\
i guess yea?

Hey I don't suck THAT bad.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>