| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > General Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Happy 4th July!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Xx_Emma_Jade_xX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Happy 4th July!!
    Posted: 04 Jul 2010 at 2:20pm
Hey Just Wanted to say Happy 4th July to you yanks LOL

You like to complain about the generation of today, at the same time you forget who raised it...
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2010 at 2:45pm
happy 4th everyone

sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2010 at 7:40pm
Happy 4th!
misfit44 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote misfit44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2010 at 1:08am
happy 4 of july everone.
me and my friends set off every firework we had and
 the cops came n gave use a $500 fine.
WHOOO HOOOO HAHAAA
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2010 at 1:37am
yea!! happy freedom day from the f***ing brits J/P
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
Gh0sTLikE View Drop Down
Team T2D
Team T2D
<3 the BEHIND

Post Options Post Options   Quote Gh0sTLikE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2010 at 2:11pm
yeah us brits are tw.ats :)
Xx_Emma_Jade_xX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Xx_Emma_Jade_xX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2010 at 2:19pm
Hey Hey Hey!!  

Not all of us!!! Cry

Watch your mouth!! LOL

You like to complain about the generation of today, at the same time you forget who raised it...
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2010 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by Gh0sTLikE

yeah taxing us for tea you bastasd lol, hey i'm interested in knowing what  ya'lls textbooks say about the boston tea party, ours say, that you jackasses were taxing us up the ass for tea so we said f*** ya'll

Post Options Post Options   Quote Xx_Emma_Jade_xX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2010 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by Zellot

Originally posted by Gh0sTLikE

yeah taxing us for tea you bastasd lol, hey i'm interested in knowing what  ya'lls textbooks say about the boston tea party, ours say, that you jackass were taxing us up the ass for tea so we said f*** ya'll

Ouch!

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2010 at 2:35pm
actually they really weren't taxing us that much lol. we got mad because we were being taxed by britain who was across the ocean from us. i think they taxed us 1/4 of what they taxed there own country
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2010 at 2:41pm
damn you tuna going all serious and historical, you could of crack a joke in there, damn thank for killing the mood lol j/p

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2010 at 2:42pm

haha sorry

- Best Coast

Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2010 at 2:46pm

it's cool at least i know something new and knowing is half the battle

Post Options Post Options   Quote Xx_Emma_Jade_xX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2010 at 2:46pm
Just to prove a point here, your tax is 6% right??

we pay 17.5% going up to 20% in January 

now, thats painful!! 

(nothing to do with tea though thats just in general LOL)

Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2010 at 2:48pm
Cry boo hoo sux to be you hahahahahaLOL  i keed, ikeed
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2010 at 2:50pm

we have state tax too but it's still not that much ha

- Best Coast

Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2010 at 2:55pm
but on the real that does suck for you guys i say you should revolt and bust into the queens vault take all the crown jewels and sell them on ebay, i guarantee you'll be the richest country in the world cause every rich person in america would buy that **** for millions even billions of dollars.
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2010 at 3:02pm
dude i must be f***ing psychic cause as soon as i wrote what i wrote  i went to yahoo and saw this http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/eu_britain_royal_costs time to sell the crown jewels lol

Post Options Post Options   Quote Xx_Emma_Jade_xX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2010 at 3:07pm
Lol you're so funny!!

The crown jewels aren't in the "queens vault" they're in the tower of London (i'm not sure the queen has a vault?)

And they won't get sold, she'll get money from her "private reserve" not by selling them! (Even though she should!)

Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2010 at 3:28pm
oh she has a vault, a vault of endless pleasures that hasn't been touch in decades and probably needs the cobwebs knock off. **** she's rich i'll do her if i was drunk off my tits and a bag was over her head but i don't think she's into black guys that look like icecube anyway. and i think i should stop talking about the queen before some guy dress in red and black with a black Marge Simpson's hat is waiting for me at my front door when i go home.
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2010 at 3:30pm
Happy 4th!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Xx_Emma_Jade_xX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2010 at 3:31pm
Hey Hey Hey!!!
Leave the queen's guards out of this!!! LOL

(how do you know about the secret vault of pleasures?? Shocked)

Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2010 at 4:10pm

lol i'm sorry i know they work hard just standing looking serious, and  how do i know about the secret vault, well Evil SmileLOL<----sinister laugh. hold up how do you know about the vault

Post Options Post Options   Quote Xx_Emma_Jade_xX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2010 at 4:22pm
Lol you try keeping up straight, not laughing, all with that hat on your head!! LOL

And well, that's a whole other secret in itself isn't it Wink

Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2010 at 4:29pm

i wonder if they lose their job if they laugh or show any hint of emotion besides this Stern Smile.

hmm... intriguing you care to tell me that secret i promise i won't tell Big smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>