| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Sports
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

The REAL World Cup Poll

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Poll Question: Who Will Become Victor of 2010??
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
2 [4.88%]
1 [2.44%]
5 [12.20%]
10 [24.39%]
1 [2.44%]
3 [7.32%]
6 [14.63%]
1 [2.44%]
5 [12.20%]
5 [12.20%]
2 [4.88%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Noob
Noob

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote PUTTOSLEEP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The REAL World Cup Poll
    Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 5:12pm

Please Cast your votes and discuss the World cup here because the other polls failed XDD

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 5:47pm
USA!!!!!
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Ninja_Monkey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ninja_Monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 5:55pm
I'll root for the USA but they probably won't win. Strange that you don't have Brazil on the list since there one of the favorites.
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 5:56pm
woo! we took an early lead in the poll
Darkflames_15 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkflames_15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 5:56pm
Mexico FTW

RTO-XtC-Fear-SRC-DEEP
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 5:59pm
no one vote for England or i will Mssacre you in UT3
PUTTOSLEEP View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote PUTTOSLEEP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 6:01pm
Yea i voted for Netherlands, they need their first one :) and sorry i forgot brazil! they didn't even cross my mind
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by PUTTOSLEEP

Yea i voted for Netherlands, they need their first one :) and sorry i forgot brazil! they didn't even cross my mind

and your really a soccer fan?
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote PUTTOSLEEP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 6:31pm
fan yes, ESPN Reporter ? No Tongue
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 6:53pm
Put Brazil up, I think this poll was a fail LOL others had all of them WinkTongue
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 6:56pm
no, someone purposely left out USA in the other one
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

AK-47-D-MAFIA View Drop Down
Team AK-47
Team AK-47

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47-D-MAFIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 7:02pm
Spain has a SICK line-up, i think they gonna win it
“The fool says in his heart, ”There is no God.” (Psalm 14:1)
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote PUTTOSLEEP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 7:12pm
Originally posted by InHuMaNe_KiLLa

Put Brazil up, I think this poll was a fail LOL others had all of them WinkTongue
well "all the other ones" would have to consist of brazil, there are only 12 choices usable for the poll and i have an "other choosable" i don't who i would take out and replace them with, maybe portugal. but those 10 (except brazil) are good choices :)
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 9:42pm

Originally posted by InHuMaNe_KiLLa

well "all the other ones" would have to consist of brazil, there are only 12 choices usable for the poll and i have an "other choosable" i don't who i would take out and replace them with, maybe portugal. but those 10 (except brazil) are good choices :)
Brazil is better than most of the teams on that list.
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote PUTTOSLEEP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 9:50pm
jesus just hit "other" , and if they were i'd hear more talk about them winning the world cup, but i DON"T imo The top this year Spain, USA, and Netherlands, and maybe england
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 9:57pm
I'm Mex and I'm sure we not going to win. Or USA. I think Argentina or Spain is going to take it.
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 11:29pm

jesus just hit "other" , and if they were i'd hear more talk about them winning the world cup, but i DON"T imo The top this year Spain, USA, and Netherlands, and maybe england
i dont know what ur hearing. brazil is always in the talk for winning a world cup.
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote PUTTOSLEEP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 11:40pm
if they're, why did i forget to put them on the list ^^
"Dang someone just got farted on in mid-air" hahahahahha
Noobs
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 11:42pm
so u think south africa, usa, and mexico hv a better chance of winnig than brazil?
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote PUTTOSLEEP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 11:50pm

Basically. When it all comes down to it, none of those teams matter because as i said before. The top teams WILL be Spain, USA, Netherlands, Maybe england

"Dang someone just got farted on in mid-air" hahahahahha
Noobs
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 12:31am
LOL!!!
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 1:19am

<FONT style=": #000000">Basically. When it all comes down to it, none of those teams matter because as i said before. The top teams WILL be Spain, USA, Netherlands, Maybe england

I agree with England and Spain USA has no chance
AK-47-D-MAFIA View Drop Down
Team AK-47
Team AK-47

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47-D-MAFIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 10:54am
1st haf over....ARGENTINA 1-0 NIGERIA, great game so far
“The fool says in his heart, ”There is no God.” (Psalm 14:1)
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 4:31pm
my tip...Holland -  36 reasons why Evil Smile
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 5:48pm
i think one of the best games i've watched so far was ivory coast vs portugal
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>