FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

24 hours till USA get owned

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 24 hours till USA get owned
    Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by Ether404

Nice save from their goal keeper!  NOT.  hahahahahahaha.

lmfao those bad azz brits are amazing at kickball a 4 year old could have stopped that ball you see why they don't wear pads and a helmet now though don't you? i hope that goalie is ok after getting hit in the hands with that big heavy FOOTBALL?
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 3:51pm
what's the score, I'm on vacation
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 3:55pm
1 to 1 at halftime.
misfit44 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote misfit44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by AK-47-D-MAFIA

[QUOTE
funniest post EVER !!!!!!! hahaha " IT TAKES NO SKILL" dude get out of your cave LOL

I play every sport. from football alone i've had my shoulder dislocated,three of my fingers broken,
my knees and elbows are covered in scars and had a concussion.

easy 2 say that soccer is boring and is 4 the people that are scared of getting hurt.
people that say soccer takes lots of skill have never play a real sport in their life.

Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 4:25pm

24 hours till USA get owned

i guess not
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 4:29pm
I was looking forward to taking the piss out of you guys. Pfffft. 
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by misfit44

[QUOTE
funniest post EVER !!!!!!! hahaha " IT TAKES NO SKILL" dude get out of your cave LOL

I play every sport. from football alone i've had my shoulder dislocated,three of my fingers broken,
my knees and elbows are covered in scars and had a concussion.

easy 2 say that soccer is boring and is 4 the people that are scared of getting hurt.
people that say soccer takes lots of skill have never play a real sport in their life.

LOL that's exatly what i'm saying, cowboy. soccer takes a lot of skill. don't give the misfits a bad name by being ignorant please
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

AK-47-D-MAFIA View Drop Down
Team AK-47
Team AK-47

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47-D-MAFIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by misfit44

[QUOTE funniest post EVER !!!!!!! hahaha " IT TAKES NO SKILL" dude get out of your cave LOL
I play every sport. from football alone i've had my shoulder dislocated,three of my fingers broken,my knees and elbows are covered in scars and had a concussion.easy 2 say that soccer is boring and is 4 the people that are scared of getting hurt.people that say soccer takes lots of skill have never play a real sport in their life.

oohhh i get your point. So a sport for you is getting hurt? WTF??? hahaha ok so people that play golf play it because they are scare of getting hurt? dude every sport is different
“The fool says in his heart, ”There is no God.” (Psalm 14:1)
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 4:36pm
1-1 yep we got slaughtered lol dam can't even beat us in there own sport? maybe an EU allstar kickball team could? thats what they do in golf! The Ryder Cup is USA vs the rest of the world and we still win lol

USA Pride you gotta love it
Team AK-47
Team AK-47

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47-D-MAFIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 4:36pm
seroiusly you make no sense go play mw2, cuz u dnt know sh1t of the meaning of "sport". You should stick to video games only
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 4:44pm

seroiusly you make no sense go play mw2, cuz u dnt know sh1t of the meaning of "sport". You should stick to video games only

if i wanted sh1t out of you i would squeeze hour little head sport. there you go see i used sport in a sentence. lol oh fk now i have the MAFIA on my azz. dam you Strider you got a hit out on me lol
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 4:46pm
syzygy is just mad because he sucks at real sports. ignore him
- Best Coast

Team AK-47
Team AK-47

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47-D-MAFIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

if i wanted sh1t out of you i would squeeze hour little head sport. there you go see i used sport in a sentence. lol oh fk now i have the MAFIA on my azz. dam you Strider you got a hit out on me lol

yo SYZYGY i was talking to misfit calm down braw
PUTTOSLEEP View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote PUTTOSLEEP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 4:50pm
lmao, syzygy, your being farted on by every one now Big smile if you want to talk about golf or whatever your talking about, make your own thread about it hehe
"Dang someone just got farted on in mid-air" hahahahahha
Noobs
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 4:51pm
How are tied games resolved?
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

syzygy is just mad because he sucks at real sports. ignore him

lets meet somewhere and play hoops or golf then Curly Que? 1 on 1 noob i will own your clumbsy azz lol
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 4:56pm

yo SYZYGY i was talking to misfit calm down braw

lol i know you were MAFIA im just joking my man. AK-47_SIZZLE   AR_SIZZLE   iAM_SIZZLE    decisions decisions?
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 5:04pm
looks like england is no better then the usa at soccer.. infact i think the usa team did better all around
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 5:08pm
i just hope strider has learned a lesson about the USA? were tough to beat no matter what the game is! even candy azz kickball lol
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 5:49pm
Damn, I kicked the bee's nest and people leave me alone? huh.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
oXxLunacyxXo View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote oXxLunacyxXo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 7:06pm
golf is good game u play against ur self very fun drunk soccer is neat up there with baseball korea own them all iseen they kicked someones ass
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 7:52pm

Originally posted by Ether404

Nice save from their goal keeper!  NOT.  hahahahahahaha.

lmfao those bad azz brits are amazing at kickball a 4 year old could have stopped that ball you see why they don't wear pads and a helmet now though don't you? i hope that goalie is ok after getting hit in the hands with that big heavy FOOTBALL?
it might not look like it but if you get hit with one of those soccer balls as hard as they kick it i promise you it will knock you on your ass. it hurts getting hit with a soccer ball
- Best Coast

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 8:24pm
wait i thought they were playing football? how you get hit with a soccerball while playing football? FIFA must think a soccerball is a football? you'd think they would of figured it out by now though?
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 8:35pm
lol england played way under their level
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 10:22pm

wait i thought they were playing football? how you get hit with a soccerball while playing football? FIFA must think a soccerball is a football? you'd think they would of figured it out by now though?
what are you talking about?
- Best Coast

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>