Forum Home Forum Home > Call of Duty > Modern Warfare 3
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Resurgence Map Pack Info

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team Devil
Team Devil

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Resurgence Map Pack Info
    Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 8:50am
i know most of you wont be able to watch this coz its not on PS3 but this is the video thats on xbox that takes you through all the maps

LINK

it looks better than stimulus, im downloading it now so il let you know what its like.

it will be same as last time, ps3 will get it a month later, its really unfair for ps3 owners but what can ya do. anyway enjoy the video

i found a good search and destroy video with xJaws that could help you get better at S+D if you want, i enjoyed it so check it out if ya like, link is below

LINK
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 3:21am
wow the new maps are amazing. its way better than stimulus. carnival is amazing, best map on the game so far
Greeny View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Greeny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 12:07pm
yeah they look good :)
i havn't got any of the maps packs though lol

what prestige are you now colossus?
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by Greeny

10th prestige. just hit 80,000 kills, but my KD is only 1.34 which isnt that amazing. what about u?
Mr-Pa1n View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Count

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mr-Pa1n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

Originally posted by Greeny

10th prestige. just hit 80,000 kills, but my KD is only 1.34 which isnt that amazing. what about u?

Wow finally another 10th prestige.....very nice,only true warriors do the 10 rounds
u only play on the 360 right?
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 1:33pm
yeah just on xbox. i play with q80face sometimes. i only got it on xbox coz all my best friends have xbox's. and yeah man 10th prestige is a good acheivement to aim for, only reason i did it, just for the challange of doing it :)
Mr-Pa1n View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Count

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mr-Pa1n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 1:36pm

yeah just on xbox. i play with q80face sometimes. i only got it on xbox coz all my best friends have xbox's. and yeah man 10th prestige is a good acheivement to aim for, only reason i did it, just for the challange of doing it :)

i did it 2,i have like 84k kills,27 days of gameplay and 7.4 million points,loool
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 1:44pm
looks like we r on about the same level. whats your KD. what classes do you like using. i know its mainstream but i love using the marathon lightweight ninja UMP45 silenced setup, its so effective.

assault - ACR and FAMAS.

Fav maps - Wastleland and Carnival
Mr-Pa1n View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Count

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mr-Pa1n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 1:56pm

looks like we r on about the same level. whats your KD. what classes do you like using. i know its mainstream but i love using the marathon lightweight ninja UMP45 silenced setup, its so effective.

assault - ACR and FAMAS.

Fav maps - Wastleland and Carnival

lol,my k/d is quite weak cuz i´m an anti-camper....started in 0.55 and now itz in 1.01......
i use mostly SMG´s,marathon,SP,Ninja....and my spas or akimbo G18
fav maps......favela and scrapyard....i rule in these maps
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 2:01pm
i suck so much at favela, sometimes i do well on it, i think its the only map i havent got a nuke on. shame u dont play on xbox, could have had sum good games
Mr-Pa1n View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Count

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mr-Pa1n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 2:03pm

i suck so much at favela, sometimes i do well on it, i think its the only map i havent got a nuke on. shame u dont play on xbox, could have had sum good games

i know.....lol,i love domination,i have always 30-40 kills...once got to 60
my best score so far was 89-7 on headquartes in scrapyard......
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by Mr-Pa1n

i know.....lol,i love domination,i have always 30-40 kills...once got to 60
my best score so far was 89-7 on headquartes in scrapyard......
Ha I play Xbox and PS3 and my best on PS3 was 110-8 on rust XD.. On Xbox, well its harder cuz all the pros r there, so I like to dominate on the PS3 more.. Xbox K/D is 1.19 and PS3 is 1.93 last time I checked.. Only 1st Prestige in both because I just don't feel like leveling up all over again after getting fall camo on some guns..

EDIT: And yeah these maps look great
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2010 at 1:55am

Those new maps look Sick, They cant get here soon enough...I've been @ 10th prestige for awhile now..Kinda wish i could prestige back down..LoL...I'm so tired of random messages askin if i can hack their account...I always reply No but i can $h!t on your face free of charge.

I'm @ about 105 thousand kills & 60 thousand deaths...Kill/Death ratio is about 1.65...

I've had two games where i went 82K's  & 9D's ...Once on Sub Base & once on Karachi...
Domination is my VCTF of UT3!
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2010 at 5:57am
the game is hard on xbox, i know every map inside out and like to think im pretty good now but sometimes i get ****d all over. when the game first came out i wanted to get the 10 nukes for the emblem and didnt have to much trouble doing it but getting a nuke now is extremely difficult, as soon as your air support come out they get taken down straight away, and im not good enough to get a nuke without killstreaks on.

and DOD the new maps are so good, your gonna love carnival, its the best, fuel and trailer park are awesome as well. strike is looks way better than on cod4 and Vacant is complete chaos, its like morbid on ut3, rpg spam everywhere. but the map pack is amazing, should be out at the end of the month for ps3
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2010 at 7:17pm
Well since it's out on the Ps3 now (since 7/6) what do you PS3 players think of the maps???

BTW if you want to play MW2 with me my MW2 account is InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (sorry started playing MW2 on my bro's ps3 so had to start new account cuz I forgot account info..) Got a 1.91 KDR :) LOL xD
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
 Post Reply Post Reply