| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team Deep General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

DEEP vs iAM

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DEEP vs iAM
    Posted: 28 May 2010 at 8:20am
great games last night hope we can do it again soon
"Since we like to travel she let us run a train."
GhostofalucarD View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote GhostofalucarD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2010 at 8:50am
yessir ggs to everyone. i kinda liked when the tank disappeared in kargo, made  the game a bit more kayotic. glad we got to start with 5v5 even though it took a little longer to start. lol women, 'they will rule you'.
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2010 at 8:59am
next time i want in.  
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2010 at 11:27am
the tank disappeared?
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2010 at 11:34am
If you use the vehicle swap mod and swap the Hellbender out for a Stealthbender, then plant a Link Field Generator on top of the tank, it sometimes glitches out of the map (for the rest of the match).  I doubt they used this mod, so I doubt this happened, but I'm sure there's other ways to permanently glitch the tank out of existence in Kargo.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2010 at 2:14pm
puttn an EMP mine somewhere by the tank spawn, stops the tank from spawning...sometimes
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2010 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by TX2k7

puttn an EMP mine somewhere by the tank spawn, stops the tank from spawning...sometimes

I wonder if the Stealthbender related glitch I encountered has anything to do with this.  Maybe, putting deployables on the tank in general (except maybe the Slow Field) makes it disappear.  Hmm.. I'm going to test this with the Slow Field, Spidermines, and X-Ray thing sometime soon.
XTERMNATR View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
It's MY Darkwalker!

Post Options Post Options   Quote XTERMNATR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2010 at 2:38pm
jesus xplorer i didnt realize that you were playing  how could you do that to your old buddy\
you know i have a confidence problem  im in therapy after that beatdown
what can i say except good game and just wow

kargo was lame cus after you guys got tank we were done demorilized etc ok fluke right, next map
another shutout now its sandstorm  my strongest map and we just got worked no excuses
  so my synopsis is :  KARGO-you guys got tank first scored first and we basically gave up
and ZOHAN empd the tank (not on purpose) cus i was looking for it believe me everyone knows im garbage on foot. CONTAINMENT:you guys pulled off a cool pickup right under my nose i was unfortunately on the other side of my base when i saw the raptor go through the left side  i got a shot off but somehow you guys pulled it Clap
SANDSTORM:great execution with the fury  one time you flew right by me in the darkwalker
all in all thanks for the lessons. thats a great lineup you guys have; maybe our A-TEAM can give you a rematch im sure ether and medic might stop cuddling long enough to play you LOL

"people living DEEPLY have no fear of death"- anais nin
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2010 at 2:45pm
Ive seen this happen a few times b4. I remember it happened in a clan match we (Heavenly) played against T-H-E. And i'm pretty sure it was because of a deployable was placed in tank spawn after it had been destroyed. TBH it made things a lot more intense...the game moved into overtime..an epic see saw of a battle. Maybe Kargo - tank is better?
Anyway what was the score? Last time we played iAM TX was still in ur line up.
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2010 at 7:20pm

@Kargo yea  they EMP me out of the tank and the tank did comeback(MY BABY!!Cry) and than it got even more funner when every1 was on foot and it was crazy how every1 was mid and just having a war with spam every where

@Sandstorm it was crazy wat me and benwa did and yea we was hoping the DW didnt see us so we did a sling shot over the bridge and mad itSmile

@Containment i think was the hardest ca it was hard as hell to get out of the best to mid...nice a$$ defending ca u guys shock rifles was on pointWink and thats Y exstand of facing you guys i stood hidden...that goes 4 that pick up benwa and xplorer did 2

but yea i do want my medic to play and hopefully you guys can get Necro and Ether to play to...i got to show Ether that he doesnt know all my jumps and tricks and Necro he cant snipe me in the airWink...all i want to say 4 the 1st clan match is GGs and 4 the second 1....@Ether & Beast BRING it BlTCHES!!!AngryLOL

S3XY VS HAVK

B3AST VS BEAST
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
iAM_xplorer2233 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2010 at 8:23am
im sorry xterminator i said was up was tryin to see how u were doin but faht would shut the f* up but im used to it now iAM_UR_DaDDy was my name 
and zohan put the emp next to the tank below the ship which will glitch it out but it was an accident and spiced it up maybe next time we glitch it out on purpose
XTERMNATR View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
It's MY Darkwalker!

Post Options Post Options   Quote XTERMNATR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2010 at 9:35am
i thought i heard someone say hello but good luck trying to get a word in fehtalatee is fun to play with but hes a mic spammer
"people living DEEPLY have no fear of death"- anais nin
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote GhostofalucarD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2010 at 2:37pm
lol. ya well we said lets make sure we got good communication going. and the best time to do that is when he dies, usually a good 5 seconds to get a word in, and he will let u know when he dies. ALOT LOL
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2010 at 2:44pm
all tru ghost but when do u try to get a word in lol
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote GhostofalucarD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2010 at 2:47pm
hey f u buddy... lol TRUe
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2010 at 2:49pm
LMAO! ill try the silience killsWink
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2010 at 10:47pm
lol naw playa i like the talk
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2010 at 11:52pm
Yo! lets keep this thing going! =) same guys from Tourney? but lets try to get a 6vs6 if we can(i want Xplor to play) if not we will sub out between matches. can we do this soon? i need to know ASAP! and the time n dates can b Tues. 9 eastern?Big smile

Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2010 at 11:58pm
Tee you want ur butt kicked that bad.... :) JK

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
medic573 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Rescue One

Post Options Post Options   Quote medic573 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2010 at 8:47am
I'm in.....been playin a lot with xplorer lately.....good to see him back
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2010 at 9:44am
Originally posted by Fehtalatee

Yo! lets keep this thing going! =) same guys from Tourney? but lets try to get a 6vs6 if we can(i want Xplor to play) if not we will sub out between matches. can we do this soon? i need to know ASAP! and the time n dates can b Tues. 9 eastern?Big smile

This is cool for me.

Im going to NYC for 1.5 weeks on thursday so it has to be before thursday
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2010 at 10:12am
What, they don't have internet in NYC? A dedicated PS3er would take his console with him.
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2010 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by BAIN

What, they don't have internet in NYC? A dedicated PS3er would take his console with him.

Ha! my gf would take a hammer to it anyway.

I heard Pinnacle takes his ps3 on trips but he's an attorney which means hes something less than human anyway ... I keed I keed Pinnacle ... youre  a wonderful person*

*(i dont want to get my d1ck sued off ... I like my d1ck .. it tells me how to respond to things)
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 12:12am
Yo realy nice games today!! sry ghost had to leave. he said GGs as well!
silence is still a beast in that tank i c haha. i hope we can keep doing this matches =)

PS:Seph still sucks...u should let him go...lol jk Seph XD
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 1:48am
scored more points then you fetalagay... oh and its spelled tank, not take.....fvckin 3rd grader

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>