| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Sports
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

NBA Finals

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Poll Question: Who is going to win the NBA Finals?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
4 [17.39%]
10 [43.48%]
2 [8.70%]
2 [8.70%]
1 [4.35%]
4 [17.39%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NBA Finals
    Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 12:29pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

lmao lets go back to the other thread where you said you don't care about spelling? and you always say every1? dam dude? your as lame as they come! just let it go! your not top dog! your more like a pup with a bad attitude.

Well I dont care about spelling, but you repeatedly posted "Colby", you honestly thought thats how it was spelled....you dont watch sports...stop acting like you know anything about sports
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 12:42pm
dam now you know what i watch? and you know what im trying to spell? you should become an edittor! you going to follow me in every thread lol obsess much Weeza? you done tryin to be top azzclown? your sh1t wont work on me fool! nice try though.
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
brightSunnyDay132 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 12:46pm
your posts are so dumb and make no sense...

trying to be top? wtf does that even mean
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 1:04pm
you have anything to say bout the Finals? i know you could care less right? Mr AzzClown
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 1:08pm
Celtics all the way, but KOBE is dominant we will have to see...

i hate ron artest so much

but syzygu how bout that picture?
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 1:23pm
ok dude your lame as hell lol i gotta go be back ltr
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 1:30pm
yea thats what i thought your a b**** that cant talk **** because your a pussy and you cant back anything up because your terrible at this game and everything you do....

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 2:27pm
yo Weeza im back now. where were we? oh im a pussy now? lol and im terrible at the game? lol

allow me to retort. your a sorry azz Cupcake that whine's about vehicles even though your in a game of vctf? then you quit out before anyone see's your low score? yet if your doing good you stay and say you sh1t on all the vctf guys? you always say i wasn't tryin or i was high when you lose? now im sure everyone can testify to this! you always say everryone except QM members are total garbage? so i wont take it personal my man lol i guess im garbage like all the rest in your mind lol but what a fk'ed up mind it is!
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 2:32pm
you are garbage just like every1 else, and any game i stay in long enough I **** on all you clowns....please stop acting like your good or something
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 2:32pm

yo Weeza im back now. where were we? oh im a pussy now? lol and im terrible at the game? lol

allow me to retort. your a sorry azz Cupcake that whine's about vehicles even though your in a game of vctf? then you quit out before anyone see's your low score? yet if your doing good you stay and say you sh1t on all the vctf guys? you always say i wasn't tryin or i was high when you lose? now im sure everyone can testify to this! you always say everryone except QM members are total garbage? so i wont take it personal my man lol i guess im garbage like all the rest in your mind lol but what a fk'ed up mind it is!

you do realize that your ego and big mouth is what got you sh1t on in that duel we had on Heatray? The great Paw Weeza sh1t on by a duel noob PRICELESS! chew on that azzclown
Gh0sTLikE View Drop Down
Team T2D
Team T2D
<3 the BEHIND

Post Options Post Options   Quote Gh0sTLikE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 3:34pm
LAKERS!!
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 3:43pm
Lakers will win Game 7.  Cry
Even tho i hate to admit it, Kobe is kicking some serious ass. Clap
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Gh0sTLikE View Drop Down
Team T2D
Team T2D
<3 the BEHIND

Post Options Post Options   Quote Gh0sTLikE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 3:46pm
Kobe and Derek Fisher ftw :)
Nova View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 11:27pm
all you guys do is fight.

lets just have a few beers and get along.
XBL=GeNovaZ
PC=NovazZ
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 11:31pm
beer? i never touch the stuff
willisasmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote willisasmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2010 at 8:50am
Originally posted by Nova

all you guys do is fight.

lets just have a few beers and get along.
ill even buy the first round
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2010 at 9:24am
Originally posted by Gh0sTLikE

Kobe and Derek Fisher ftw :)

true.. but dont forget about gasol... he is easily the lakers second best player.. derek fisher game 7 playoff finals tho? get that man the ball!
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2010 at 9:25am
Originally posted by puertoRICAN

Lakers will win Game 7.  Cry
Even tho i hate to admit it, Kobe is kicking some serious ass. Clap

kobe is like the qM of the nba.. yea i said it
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2010 at 4:52pm
No......
everyone loves the Lakers!!!
No1 likes you guys! 
XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
chisox666 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote chisox666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2010 at 1:33am
Basketball? I can't believe not a thread about the Blackhawks and how they steam rolled through the playoffs, right to the Stanley Cup. Hockey rules! Oh yeah, go Bulls!
get fragged

Misery Index - Heirs To Thievery
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2010 at 10:35am
LAKERS WIN? referee's win game 7 for LAKERS! thats why i don't watch sports very much anymore. Lakers struggled to score the whole game so the refs put them at the line the whole 4th quarter. whistle after whistle? ive never seen so many petty calls in a playoff game. i mean it was a game 7 let them play! it was still a good a game but dam?

oh well im just waiting to see where Lebron,Wade,Bosh and Dirk will go anyway.
chisox666 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote chisox666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2010 at 1:22pm

LAKERS WIN? referee's win game 7 for LAKERS! thats why i don't watch sports very much anymore. Lakers struggled to score the whole game so the refs put them at the line the whole 4th quarter. whistle after whistle? ive never seen so many petty calls in a playoff game. i mean it was a game 7 let them play! it was still a good a game but dam?

oh well im just waiting to see where Lebron,Wade,Bosh and Dirk will go anyway.

That's why basketball sucks, IMO. Too many cheap ass fouls ruin the game. The officiating blows...
get fragged

Misery Index - Heirs To Thievery
Nova View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2010 at 3:49pm
Back to Back 3's at the end of the game for the Lakers.

That saved their asses.
XBL=GeNovaZ
PC=NovazZ
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2010 at 3:53pm
yea its been proven that the refs are fn bias and some are even paid to fk with games. its a fn shame. its what ruined boxing. one fixed fight after another. look at the US world cup match? we got royaly fk-ed! why even fn watch?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123