FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

iAM 4v4 CTF- Discussion

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: iAM 4v4 CTF- Discussion
    Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 7:45pm
you have to send wopr-1 a message dude.... look at the top of the page and click on the iAM 4v4 ctf tourny thread
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 7:47pm
Anyone want create a team or something.. since thats 7.. unless someone has an open spot?
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 7:57pm

ask some of the FTW guys. if we have 7 then we need 1 more so you might as well team up with them!

- Best Coast

warfare View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote warfare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2010 at 2:52pm
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2010 at 3:15pm

well, i know QnL didn't really drop out.. it was just Rican who dropped  and Herbert was going to take his place. as for the money thing, i forgot about it but i'll do it today. just sucks that everyone else seems to have forgotten too

- Best Coast

puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2010 at 7:25pm
There should be 6 teams here shortly. Q80FACE should be looking to fill my spot or something.
Hopefully VEDAKID will pull threw and deliver the money some time soon. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
DahBlackWorm View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote DahBlackWorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2010 at 12:42pm
come on people send up the money.. i covered our team for a spot.. 25 bucks to wopr.. send it asappppppp
FoXy View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
His Wifeh

Post Options Post Options   Quote FoXy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2010 at 12:49pm
I'll pay for our team Once Penguin finds out how long his PS3 is going to take to get fixed. : O
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2010 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by DahBlackWorm

come on people send up the money.. i covered our team for a spot.. 25 bucks to wopr.. send it asappppppp

well..damn he need to send my money back. I sent the money like a week ago.
PSN:Imaginative
warfare View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote warfare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2010 at 12:09pm
Well, since it looks like this CTF tournament isn't going to happen, can we give Warfare or VCTF a try?  Since Duelers have already proven they can step up to the plate, let us see if the two vehicle modes can do the same...
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2010 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by warfare

Well, since it looks like this CTF tournament isn't going to happen, can we give Warfare or VCTF a try?  Since Duelers have already proven they can step up to the plate, let us see if the two vehicle modes can do the same...

has nothing to do with duelers vs vehicle players.. the game is dead.

i cant remember one single vehicle tourney.. a bunch of footmode tournies have been successful
warfare View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote warfare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2010 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

Originally posted by warfare

has nothing to do with duelers vs vehicle players.. the game is dead.

i cant remember one single vehicle tourney.. a bunch of footmode tournies have been successful
Yes, as much as I hate to say it, you are probably right.  However, I don't remember a tourney ever being attempted for either warfare or vctf....at least, not a formal, paying tournament.  They should at least be given the chance.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2010 at 12:40pm

no i cant remember any.. a few discussions here and there.. in the end though its up to whoever is providing the cash/prizes to decide.. i do think if their was a vctf tourney that the cool thing is the ctf and tdm and duelers would play in it.. it doesnt work the other way tho :(

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2010 at 12:41pm
warfare the way i look @ it is no one will pay if they think they will lose.
duel has qM and fna as the front runners.
ctf has qM, tdm has qM.
warfare idk
but vctf people are terrified of AR so i doubt they would put money down lol. i know we would but hey.
warfare View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote warfare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2010 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by Blackfang

warfare the way i look @ it is no one will pay if they think they will lose.
duel has qM and fna as the front runners.
ctf has qM, tdm has qM.
warfare idk
but vctf people are terrified of AR so i doubt they would put money down lol. i know we would but hey.
Yes, sadly what you both say is undoubtedly true...I, however, am an optimist Smile and if Wopr has the patience to attempt it, let us try just ONE more time to see if the warfare or vctf teams can pull something off.  Probably VCTF has the best chance of teams actually paying and showing up, but that is just a guess...
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2010 at 1:21pm
ill definitely be down.
brightSunnyDay132 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2010 at 1:31pm
im down
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2010 at 10:23pm
im down but the only problem is the time when these game happen.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2010 at 10:42am
no ctf games are going to happen! ctf is totaly dead!
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
DahBlackWorm View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote DahBlackWorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2010 at 12:45pm
well that's okay syzygy, we can have epic vctf pugs on sandstorm ... good to see u playing your top game bro..    
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2010 at 12:51pm
lol how many ctf games are played worm? a ctf tourney would be almost impossible! if you make people send money it would be impossible imo i check ctf everytime before i join vctf and there's hardly ever any ctf going.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2010 at 1:09pm
dude, the ctf room fills up every single day lol. why don't you join the chats and find out what we're all doing. i've sent you invites before and you never join
- Best Coast

Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2010 at 1:19pm
I see a full ctf server pretty much every day :o
but not all day long, so im guessing its just for a shorter while or something
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2010 at 1:59pm
invites to ps3 ctf pub spam & campfests with randoms? not 4 me! ive been over ctf pubs for a long time! i join every now and then but its just not fun to me anymore. my ctf days are pretty much done. now if Seif,Prince and JKDMAN were playing ctf pugs on ps3 all the time it might be different?
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2010 at 1:59pm

wow.. i invited you to pugs not pubs wtf

- Best Coast

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>