| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > General Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Should i tell ???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Should i tell ???
    Posted: 13 May 2010 at 4:54pm
Ok. Um i was going to school today. My mom like finally gave me a ride to school.

We had my uncles soon to be wife watch the kids while i was at school and my mom was shopping doing w/e parents do while were in school.
My mom has picked me up seeing how i was having to much fun and paint fell on my Hollister pants :(. will we come home around 2:15 my mom and jamie(baby sitter) are talking i here my brother logan crying im like ok he is wanting to be held. I go to his room it smells like sh**.  I'm like wtf? I see him and had pooped SO much it came out his diper and all over the bed.

I was like that stupid a## B***** jamie. I dont even know her. I toke a pic of my phone just in case my parents didn't think i was for real.

I cleaned EVERYTHING up. Not a smell not a stain :) But im thinking do i call this B**** out? Her kid was in the SAME room as Logan.

What should i do? Keep my mouth shut? Or be a a## and tell?
chisox666 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote chisox666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2010 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by MikeyBrennan

Ok. Um i was going to school today. My mom like finally gave me a ride to school.

We had my uncles soon to be wife watch the kids while i was at school and my mom was shopping doing w/e parents do while were in school.
My mom has picked me up seeing how i was having to much fun and paint fell on my Hollister pants :(. will we come home around 2:15 my mom and jamie(baby sitter) are talking i here my brother logan crying im like ok he is wanting to be held. I go to his room it smells like sh**.  I'm like wtf? I see him and had pooped SO much it came out his diper and all over the bed.

I was like that stupid a## B***** jamie. I dont even know her. I toke a pic of my phone just in case my parents didn't think i was for real.

I cleaned EVERYTHING up. Not a smell not a stain :) But im thinking do i call this B**** out? Her kid was in the SAME room as Logan.

What should i do? Keep my mouth shut? Or be a a## and tell?

Was your little brother lying in the crib when you found him? I'm assuming he's under 2yo, also. I have a little girl, she's 18 months almost. She takes a nap every day, we lay her down for a few hours anywhere between 11 and 1pm. Very rarely, but it does happen, she takes a dump when we lay her down, and it's not found until she wakes up and we go get her out. Maybe that's what happened when you found your brother. Maybe not. I wouldn't go about accusing anyone but I would ask jamie some questions. If it's a scenario similar to what I described, it's not her fault. If she's a lazy biatch and just doesn't like changing diapers, f##k her.
get fragged

Misery Index - Heirs To Thievery
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2010 at 9:15pm
Yes, then ask your little brother how to spell properly.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2010 at 11:56pm
Will is it bad if he had tears? I mean i know it is but this lady couldn't help NOT to hear a baby crying? Another room right beside her?

Idk men. i told my parents . And there really mad.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2010 at 12:11am

Well is it bad if he had tears? I mean, I know it is but this lady couldn't help NOT to hear a baby crying? In another room right beside her?

Idk man. I told my parents, and they were really mad!
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2010 at 6:29am
You did the right thing.  It's your job to look out for your brother, especially when nobody else does.  With the age gap, he will look up to you like a God or Superhero as he get's older.

The Safari and Google Chrome browsers have built in spell check.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2010 at 8:13am
lol not my computer :P lol jk.

But yea. I thought i did. She is a part of the family now i guess. But i still am vary mad on how i found my baby 6 month old brother in his playpen or whatever full of poop and a BAD rash/
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2010 at 11:14pm

Will is it bad if he had tears? I mean i know it is but this lady couldn't help NOT to hear a baby crying? Another room right beside her?

Idk men. i told my parents . And there really mad.
HOLY SH!T
it's "WELL"
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2010 at 11:16pm
Dude shut up. Idc its a gosh damn gaming site for crying at loud.

Wtf am i gonna get a fn job to be some spelling guy on a damn site? Wtf? lol Gosh dude shut up about it. I will write how ever the f*K i want cause it isn't the way i write on paper for REAL THINGS. not a gaming site.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2010 at 11:35pm
i don't care if you spell something right, it's the fact that you spell the easiest words wrong. it's like you're doing it on purpose. for example, you said
"for crying at loud"
why are you crying at loud? why aren't you crying out loud?
i wouldn't post anything about you saying "will" instead of "well" if you didn't do it every other post. i know i have corrected you at least 5 times in the past couple of days.

oh yeah, your babysitter probably didn't know your brother sh!t his pants because she was talking to your mother.
- Best Coast

YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2010 at 11:37pm
if your lil brother is covered in **** and crying and the person you hired did nothing, then ye for the sake of your little brother you did the right thing. if he wasnt crying then its a different story.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lol@ tuna

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2010 at 11:49pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

i don't care if you spell something right, it's the fact that you spell the easiest words wrong. it's like you're doing it on purpose. for example, you said
"for crying at loud"
i wouldn't post anything about you saying "will" instead of "well" if you didn't do it every other post. i know i have corrected you at least 5 times in the past couple of days.

oh yeah, your babysitter probably didn't know your brother sh!t his pants because she was talking to your mother.

Than here is a good question.. why does it matter to YOU on how i spell on i GAMING site. notice the words i put caps on. I don't think your brain is smart enough to know what it will mean .

I will write how ever the freak i want cause one idc how i spell on a site that i come to after my school work and real life stuff is done with for the day.
I can do w/e i want after school and life first. Gaming and this site isn't my life. So for that i show no way on how ima spell in my life or anything.

If you love to follow my post around or w/e than thats cool dude. have fun. Cause on this site i will write how ever the freaking way i want to. Idc what YOU or anyone else think.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2010 at 12:03am

lol okay

- Best Coast

Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2010 at 2:33am

<FONT>lol okay

Don't worry 'bout it, actual tuna fish are smarter than him.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2010 at 7:38am

haha i know

- Best Coast

Hey_Look_its_Trendy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Hey_Look_its_Trendy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2010 at 10:05am

"for crying at loud"

Than here is a good question.. why does it matter to YOU on how i spell on i GAMING site. notice the words i put caps on. I don't think your brain is smart enough to know what it will mean .

I will write how ever the freak i want cause one idc how i spell on a site that i come to after my school work and real life stuff is done with for the day.
I can do w/e i want after school and life first. Gaming and this site isn't my life. So for that i show no way on how ima spell in my life or anything.

If you love to follow my post around or w/e than thats cool dude. have fun. Cause on this site i will write how ever the freaking way i want to. Idc what YOU or anyone else think.

I hope you are sterile
Islanders fan, huh? Team of the future I always say.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2010 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by Hey_Look_its_Trendy

"for crying at loud"

I hope you are sterile
Well, sign my petition!
oXxLunacyxXo View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote oXxLunacyxXo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2010 at 11:19pm
smack a b1tch
 Post Reply Post Reply