FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

The Keyboard Samurai

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Keyboard Samurai
    Posted: 12 May 2010 at 4:31pm
before I start, a little bit of history :

http://www.iamgaming.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5201&PN=6&title=my-channel--ut3-vids
dear valjohn:
        valjohn dont even bother talking to me --i think people who regard profanity as vulgar like u - are ignorant - and f***1ing pathetic ...
**the fact that not everyone has a middle to upper class upbringing
**and the fact that we do not all command an extensive library of articulation surrounding the english language - and not all of us can afford  oxfod thesaurus numbers 1 - 199- oh and we did not all have a fantastic family upbringing
*** valjohn - you are a snob - do not try to enforce your pathetic idealised cultural and language capitol upon me - my grasp on the english language is as secure as my reputation for arguing with people on this site in ut3 and in real life.. and as secured as an orgasm from any b**** that wishes to particpate in some extremely sadistic and masochistic sexual intercourse with me using extreme bad language- not to objectify and  subordinate women - but becasue its a freedom of expression that u cannot deny me!!-
much as is the use of my language !!!!- and the words i choose to use - whether i choose to swear or not !!
language : to which i profess has many language and interpretation problems (ask me for examples)

if you are not british welsh or english - u can *** off u f***1ng prick !!!lol

if you cannot look passed the bad language - then u are ver y very sad - and u demonise about 99 percent of the world ---that both swear and have something important to say!!!

valjohn -- u r added to the list of people who loseand make meaningless sporadic vendictive sh1tty comments for no reason - other than to get you 2 cents -- why did u choose to get involved in this forum - u muppet !!! get lost valjohn - i beat u the other day aswell!!

and then a little pm I got from you :

Private Message
AvatarSubject: none of your business
Sent: Today at 7:55pm
Sent by: The Keyboard Samurai
Group: Member Member
none of your business
keep yopur pathetic posst to yourself or suffer consequences

still curious!!!- read the post u sad individual

My question is : what's your problem ?

Do you have familial problems? Your father r.aped you when you were a little boy? Your mother is drinking? Drugs? Erection problems ??

C'mon ... what is it ? be honest ... There is nothing you can't tell me

Against everyone else's post I tried to be neutral with you ... I can prove it with the pm I received and sent you.

You're a new guy on this site (or maybe not Ermm) who can barely hold an enforcer on his hand from what I read, and you decided that you're gonna spend every free second you have to learns us all how to play video games and how to behave when writing.

Thanks, but NO, thanks

So, for a 5 words comment I put on your thread I get in return loads of literature

Know that I didn't even read your looooooooooonngg and boooooooooring post entirely cause I got tired after the 1st line.... but don't worry, I got the main message : "blah blah blah"

You think you know me good enough to criticize me?!!! How dare you to talk to me that way ????

When you say "
keep yopur pathetic posst to yourself or suffer consequences " could you please develop a little bit more cause I'm kind of slow these days : what consequences ?? what are you gonna do ? Bomb me with more "threatening" messages ?? Bring it on kid !!!

What's that language ? Who are you trying to impress ?

You're rude, disrespectful, illiterate and stupid

So, teenage boy ... keep your arrogance for yourself and stop provoking everyone here just by pure spite

Do us all a favour : now that you got all the attention you were looking for, LEAVE !! Go haunt another forum.
If a vote is needed to do that, I can arrange it.

Your turn, but PLEASE don't make it too long this time and spare me the *** ****** **** **** *** (if you know what I mean)

N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 4:38pm

do not try to enforce your pathetic idealised cultural and language capitol upon me
[/QUOTE]
ALL HAIL BELGIUM Big smileTongue
valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 4:40pm
c'est tout bon pour moi ça Big smile ... ça veut dire que je ne me débrouille pas si mal en anglais looollll

mais quel crétin !!!
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 4:52pm
ah oui , encore un qui veut ton entetion hé Smile
j'ai lu des msgs de lui et c'est comme tu dis , q'un povre type
mais on c'en fout , tant qu'on s'amuse hé Thumbs Up
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 5:08pm
damn i was following this good until u guys started mispelling words so bad its like their in another language or something :) haha JK guys

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 5:11pm
me  ... no ... go d ... good ... anglais Tongue
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 8:06pm
well said val. i particularly loved the bit where he says:

"and as secured as an orgasm from any b**** that wishes to particpate in some extremely sadistic and masochistic sexual intercourse with me using extreme bad language"

if sex appeal were dynamite i'm pretty sure this guy couldn't blow the cobwebs off his own balls, let alone give a woman an orgasm. and before you reply, no, it doesnt count if your girlfriend is inflateable.
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 8:11pm
Originally posted by LuciFer

no, it doesnt count if your girlfriend is inflateable.

ahahahahahahahhaha .... EXCELLENT !!!!
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 8:35pm
LOL he seems like he's trying to control u like a pet.. FAIL Samurai
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2010 at 11:24pm
*cough    *favor* we are not British....well some are.

:)
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2010 at 2:10am

!!!!! favour it's good too (half of total members are British)

look at this Tongue:

favour US, favor [ˈfeɪvə]

1. an approving attitude; good will
2. an act performed out of good will, generosity, or mercy
3. prejudice and partiality; favouritism
4. a condition of being regarded with approval or good will (esp in the phrases in favour, out of favour)
5. Archaic leave; permission
6. a token of love, goodwill, etc.
7. a small gift or toy given to a guest at a party
8. (Historical Terms) History a badge or ribbon worn or given to indicate loyalty, often bestowed on a knight by a lady
9. Obsolete chiefly Brit a communication, esp a business letter
10. Archaic appearance

:-)))))))))))))))
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2010 at 3:35am
Originally posted by valjohn

<FONT style=": #000000" color=#00ff00>!!!!! favour it's good too (half of total members are British)

look at this Tongue:
<SPAN =hw>

favour</SPAN> US, favor <SPAN =pron0x>[ˈfeɪvə]</SPAN>
<DIV =ds-list> 
<DIV =ds-list>1. an approving attitude; good will <DIV =ds-list>2. an act performed out of good will, generosity, or mercy <DIV =ds-list>3. prejudice and partiality; favouritism <DIV =ds-list>4. a condition of being regarded with approval or good will (esp in the phrases in favour, out of favour) <DIV =ds-list>5. Archaic leave; permission <DIV =ds-list>6. a token of love, goodwill, etc. <DIV =ds-list>7. a small gift or toy given to a guest at a party <DIV =ds-list>8. (Historical Terms) History a badge or ribbon worn or given to indicate loyalty, often bestowed on a knight by a lady <DIV =ds-list>9. Obsolete chiefly Brit a communication, esp a business letter <DIV =ds-list>10. Archaic appearance <DIV =ds-list>  <DIV =ds-list>:-)))))))))))))))
I know, I was messin' with you.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2010 at 3:54am
LOL ... I hope I passed the test Smile 
(you made me doubt, though)
 Post Reply Post Reply