FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

UT3 Concept Art

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UT3 Concept Art
    Posted: 10 May 2010 at 1:48am
Awesome!

The Corrupt / Liandri Corporation

Krall

Ronin / Izanagi Corporation

Iron Guard

DM-Gateway

WAR-Torlan2 (Necris)

WAR-Avalanche

VCTF-Suspense

WAR-ColdHarbour2

WAR-ColdHarbour

WAR-Dusk

DM-Sanctuary

WAR-Islander

VCTF-Containment

VCTF-Containment2

VCTF-Necropolis2

VCTF-Corruption

DM-Sanctuary

DM-TheDeck

WAR-Serenity

DM-CarbonFire?

WAR-OnyxCoast

WAR-Torlan

Weapons:

Insta fan Art

well, i think the rest of the weaposn and vehicles you already saw them, so, i'm still looking for diferent sight of them.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 1:55am
Why does everything look umm.. so much better?  I hate it when they trim down stuff like this.  I guess Epic is almost as bad with their concept levels as Free Radical/ Crytek UK is with TimeSplitters' concept weapons.  A lot of the second game's real good concept weapons never made the cut either.  Actually, they even still have a few of the concepts on the back of TimeSplitters 2's case.
AK-47_Zero1256k View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47_Zero1256k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 1:55am
Wrong place to post this ¬¬ and if i dont show you this you will never see this great concept art of UT3 XD but is missing the conept art of the weapons and vehicles XD
What, the hellbender is a sh¡t? I´ll make you think twice about it
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 2:02am
i agreed to you silver, the concepts looks better that the final designs, look corruption, looks freaking awesome! i love it!

@Zero, LOL damn you ¬¬

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 2:08am
I could be wrong, but don't those Necris cable things never separate into smaller tentacle things, like what I think I'm seeing in one of the last images?  The only ones I recall seeing are all about the same size.  Did Epic just get lazy?  I mean, look at the more city-like levels..  There's only a handful of more urban-style levels, but Suspense was apparently supposed to be one as well.  Ugh..
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 2:19am
absolutely those looks like cities, it how the map should be. is a necris invasion. anyway. yes, short tentacles will looks awesome in the finals designs. but those short tentacles will looks like the movie: War of worlds. O.O

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 4:35am
They have to scrap stuff for several reasons.. Like on deck 2 of those 'catwalks' have those things stucking out, although they'd be an obvious obstruction against gameplay whenyou can hide behind them to block bullets/theyare in the way of jumps.
Or imagine trying to stop a flag pickup by a flying vehicle when there's just buildings in the way all around.
Other than that it's performance and whatnot
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 8:46am
Nice
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 9:01am
but drok, Necropolis looks so pretty :'(
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 12:36pm
I just now remembered that Cold Harbor's in there to.  So, does this mean that Cold Harbor was originally intended to be there from the get go (instead of being part of the Titan pack) or are the pictures of it from concept stages of the Titan pack?
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 12:39pm
could've just not been finished in time, i remember somethign about that - but ithought that was just map pack 1, who knows
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 3:55pm
I feel they've lost some of the grandeur and scale.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 4:01pm
To tell you the truth, I just noticed how the Krall look better, much better (and cooler).. like they didn't go through a meat grinder as much.
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 4:02pm
Yo to bad we Fu.ck up all those nice looking maps after the war endsCryDeadOuch
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 4:28pm
i'm looking for the weapons concept art, but i can't find them. O.O

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by DVirus_R

i'm looking for the weapons concept art, but i can't find them. O.O

I've never seen actual concept art for the weapons or vehicles.  There are a few images here: http://pc.ign.com/articles/833/833593p1.html

Also see this: Google image search

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 5:22pm
yes sir, that is what i'm looking for. ^^ thnks

i'll update the thread. ^^

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 5:25pm
So a good question. Can anyone on this site make these maps for downloads :)
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 5:38pm
lol mickey.

War-serenity remembers me to the Aliens nest! hahaha ^^

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 5:44pm
lol.

Will epic gots the new and true colors of maps. Its time for a new ut4 LOL. IDC about the maps will i lie i do but those maps are fn beast.

Idk why but containment makes me tired when i play it idk why :(
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 6:01pm
ya, drokun may right, there is a lot of things whose blocked the path, look the containment map, there is a lot of stairs, small ways for the tank, and will be hard to drive a scorpion there too. these map is pretty good for air vehicles. fosho. O.O

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
 Post Reply Post Reply