FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

MIKEY BRENNAN

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MIKEY BRENNAN
    Posted: 07 May 2010 at 9:46pm
you are not a crip -_-
no one on this site gangbangs -_-
sorry I just had to say something
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2010 at 9:48pm
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH why do you fail so hard phantacky... whyyyyyyyyyy
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2010 at 9:56pm
nah lol I see real gangbangers atleast once a week. That is not a lifestyle to be proud of nor is it one you should want to emulate.
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2010 at 10:11pm
Originally posted by Blackfang

nah lol I see real gangbangers atleast once a week. That is not a lifestyle to be proud of nor is it one you should want to emulate.
i agree, thier is nothing to be proud of be a gangbanger. idk y anyone would want to do those things and want a lifestyle like that.
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2010 at 10:18pm
you bang homie? u bang?
name_is_clantag
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2010 at 10:21pm

ah gotta love cali
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2010 at 10:22pm
and hate
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2010 at 4:02am
Bang Bang Skeet Skeet
Arkos315 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
FLAK Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote Arkos315 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2010 at 4:15am
Originally posted by Tr(A)1nWr(E)cK

ah gotta love cali

LoL..tru that

SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2010 at 5:56am
Come now Phant, if we made threads for everything wrong with Mikey's online presence, this site would crash in a matter of seconds. To be honest, I thought it said 'Cribs' and with his grammar, I never would have looked twice.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2010 at 9:25am
LOL! i was thinking the same phant. i saw that sig and was like, "what in the hell is this kid doin??" 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2010 at 9:30am
Originally posted by puertoRICAN

LOL! i was thinking the same phant. i saw that sig and was like, "what in the hell is this kid doin??" 

okay so what the hell is a crip? i just assumed he mis-spelt crisps...
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2010 at 10:06am
lil mikey's initiation

Xx_Emma_Jade_xX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Xx_Emma_Jade_xX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2010 at 10:58am
Originally posted by LuciFer

Wondering this myself actually??

Never in my life heard the term "Crip" before, must be because we're British luci LOL

You like to complain about the generation of today, at the same time you forget who raised it...

Post Options Post Options   Quote Xx_Emma_Jade_xX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2010 at 11:05am
Originally posted by Xx_Emma_Jade_xX

Never in my life heard the term "Crip" before, must be because we're British luci LOL

Ahh never mind!!

i found the solution (thank you google!)

Luci, i think this will clear things up.....

The Crips are a primarily, but not exclusively, African American gang. They were founded in Los Angeles, California in 1969 mainly by Raymond Washingtonand Stanley Williams. What was once a single alliance between two autonomous gangs is now a loosely connected network of individual sets, often engaged in open warfare with one another.

The Crips are one of the largest and most violent associations of street gangs in the United States,[1] with an estimated 30,000 to 35,000 members. The gang is known to be involved in murders, robberies, and drug dealing, among many other criminal pursuits. The gang is known for its gang members' use of the colorblue in their clothing. However, this practice has waned due to police crackdowns on gang members.

Crips are publicly known to have an intense and bitter rivalry with the Bloods and lesser feuds with some Chicano gangs. Crips have been documented in theU.S. military, found in bases in the United States and abroad.[6]

You like to complain about the generation of today, at the same time you forget who raised it...
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2010 at 11:10am
Originally posted by yingyangin

lil mikey's initiation

LMFAO! one of the best episodes man! Jimmy is the sh1t. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2010 at 11:14am
No man, Timmayyyy!!! is the sh!t.
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2010 at 11:21am

Ahh never mind!!

The Crips are a primarily, but not exclusively, African American gang. They were founded in Los Angeles, California in 1969 mainly by Raymond Washingtonand Stanley Williams. What was once a single alliance between two autonomous gangs is now a loosely connected network of individual sets, often engaged in open warfare with one another.

The Crips are one of the largest and most violent associations of street gangs in the United States,[1] with an estimated 30,000 to 35,000 members. The gang is known to be involved in murders, robberies, and drug dealing, among many other criminal pursuits. The gang is known for its gang members' use of the colorblue in their clothing. However, this practice has waned due to police crackdowns on gang members.

Crips are publicly known to have an intense and bitter rivalry with the Bloods and lesser feuds with some Chicano gangs. Crips have been documented in theU.S. military, found in bases in the United States and abroad.[6]

You r correct!!! You win a $100Big smile lol jk but yea dats wat they are and yea i c them at my school everyday and i grow up with 2 bloods that went to jail after i got out of the 7th grade of wat they did.  im cool with some ppl dat r in gangs, but i wouldnt call them friends tho. sry mikey but i realy disagree with u trying to repersent them and if you realy are in a gang or trying to get in one i realy think u might be died by time you get out of school(2 cents)
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Saltydog058 View Drop Down
No one care about my opinion

Post Options Post Options   Quote Saltydog058 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2010 at 11:33am
i always told every1 mikey was a fa g g ot

now finnaly everyones seeing it haha
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2010 at 11:41am
You do realize that those gangs take false claiming very seriously? Not like any of them are gonna hop on a fn video game forum anyway, but still.

Post Options Post Options   Quote Xx_Emma_Jade_xX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2010 at 11:48am

Originally posted by Fehtalatee

Ahh never mind!!

You r correct!!! You win a $100Big smile lol jk but yea dats wat they are and yea i c them at my school everyday and i grow up with 2 bloods that went to jail after i got out of the 7th grade of wat they did.  im cool with some ppl dat r in gangs, but i wouldnt call them friends tho. sry mikey but i realy disagree with u trying to repersent them and if you realy are in a gang or trying to get in one i realy think u might be died by time you get out of school(2 cents)

lol around £68 then LOL

btw how old is 7th grade??

Saltydog058 View Drop Down
No one care about my opinion

Post Options Post Options   Quote Saltydog058 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2010 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by Fehtalatee

Ahh never mind!!

"U might be died"

did u graduate the 7th grade? haha
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2010 at 12:14pm

thats how I felt when you guys where talking about chavs. I found an awesome youtube vid about them and now I know exactly what they are.
He's kind of an American Chav ... white, sububban ,under educated ... adopting the negative elements of african american sub-culture. 

Minus all that tastefully adorned Burberry gear of course
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2010 at 1:50pm

gay ass baby blue color anyways

The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Post Options Post Options   Quote Xx_Emma_Jade_xX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2010 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

thats how I felt when you guys where talking about chavs. I found an awesome youtube vid about them and now I know exactly what they are.
He's kind of an American Chav ... white, sububban ,under educated ... adopting the negative elements of african american sub-culture. 

Minus all that tastefully adorned Burberry gear of course
"He's kind of an American Chav ... white, suburban ,under educated ... adopting the negative elements of african american sub-culture. "

OMG!! you have that spot on!!!! hmm chavs tend to sway towards fred perry/ted baker and suchlike nowadays, burberry - the 90's chav LOL

however, all the basic principals are exactly the same, 
*hang around in large groups
*loud and abusive (however only when they are with said groups, alone they tend to be harmless)
*generally found wandering the streets aged 15 with a bottle of white lightning normally (cheap cider), and the females will most likely be pregnant/pushing a pram,  still with the cider though we mustn't forget 

oh they are a lovely bunch...LOL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>