FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

MIKEY BRENNAN

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MIKEY BRENNAN
    Posted: 09 May 2010 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by L-I-V-E_2_D-I-E

Why dont u guys just simply shut up and be human not drama making robots.

why don't you stop being a hypocrite?
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
L-I-V-E_2_D-I-E View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote L-I-V-E_2_D-I-E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 2:14pm
cuz Hanfei is right about the "gay" term and that u guys sit around on a forum to make fun of people.. That to me is pretty pathetic.. BTW Lucifer I'm just pointing out the obvious LOL
PSN || L-I-V-E_2_D-I-E, FeaR_oF_a_KiLL3R
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 3:43pm
^ that thing that just went over your head isn't a bird or a plane, its not even superman. the clever people call it irony.
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 3:44pm

Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 3:48pm
LOL  the fat one's doing the Truffle Shuffle

I Fn love The Goonies Big smile
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

hes more of a bird then a bunny, just ask him lol

a duck

lol thats what i call penquin, the ugly duck that cant fly

@cloudy, the goonies rocks!!! best dance move ever!

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 5:03pm

cuz Hanfei is right about the "gay" term and that u guys sit around on a forum to make fun of people.. That to me is pretty pathetic.. BTW Lucifer I'm just pointing out the obvious LOL

you gotta remember it is a forum and freedom of speech is going to come into play, who are u to censor someones thoughts and opinions? and if u thinks its pathetic to sit around on forums and do these things why the hell are you here reading and commenting on things urself?.... comes down to the point that luci is right, ur a hypocrite

Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote L-I-V-E_2_D-I-E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 5:10pm
Because Mikey is in FR so I back him up.. I'm not saying its against our freedom rights of speech its just why not say it in the game instead of a forum? Get the point I'm trying to get through here?
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 5:12pm

Because Mikey is in FR so I back him up..

if you were german would you have supported hitler?
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 5:14pm
thats kinda what these forums are for in a way, hence the "fist of fury" section of this site, to get things off ur chest is what its about.... so in a way i know ur point but its a bad one cuz 1. its just a website and 2. u went about the wrong way.... instead of defending him u made a statement makin u look like a foolish hypocrite. get my point? lmao ;)

Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by LuciFer

Because Mikey is in FR so I back him up..

if you were german would you have supported hitler?

HA, even tho the refrence seems to give mikey to much credit

Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote L-I-V-E_2_D-I-E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 5:18pm
Wow Lucifer u didn't make a lot of sense when u said that cuz i can support a person but I might not support another LOL.. Yeah I get what ur saying Seph, i didn't know about the Fist of Fury as much, thanks for telling me.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 5:21pm
:) I love haters xD
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 5:42pm

Wow Lucifer u didn't make a lot of sense when u said that cuz i can support a person but I might not support another LOL...

i dont know why i bother.

intelligent individuals avert thine eyes:

(i'll write it big)
you said that your justification (reason) for supporting (sticking up for) mikey  was that he was in your clan. i was comparing this kind of herd mentality to nazi germany. it was a comparison. i was not saying that you support hitler (this dead german dude who did bad things). the point behind my statement was that you shouldn't blindly follow people without question...

and please dont respond because i'm pretty sure i'd have more fun having a debate (talk) with a cactus.

Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by MikeyBrennan

:) I love haters xD

don't confuse hate with pity.
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote L-I-V-E_2_D-I-E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 5:47pm
I noticed afterwards plus I just woke up like 20 minutes ago.. I noticed I'm not retard so shut up its like ur on ur period LOL.. I averaged mainly all A's in private school btw so im not retard.. I'll write this as big as possible as well
GOD UR SO ANNOYING!
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 6:05pm
Originally posted by yingyangin

Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Originally posted by yingyangin

LOL if you try and read Mikeys posts out loud its actually really funny , i can honestly say your the  weirdest kid residing in California, Shewulph n qwest are around your age , but since they actually be themselves and not pretend to be black people actually like them. seriously act white , put some mayo on a sandwich and SHUT THE F U C K UP
Seriously?? Act black?? First, I haven't really seen where he tried acting 'black'. But you just saying that is an admission of ignorance and intolerance, hell, maybe even border line segregationalist. This subject isn't black and white (no pun intended), there is act like a human, or act like a mildly disfunctional human, or act like a complete moron. Even that's not enough grey to explain it.    How dare you use proper grammar, stop acting white :/

Read more of his posts and tell me he is not trying to create a persona of thug life through a f u c k i n g fps game , he just doesnt understand he plays a ten dollar game filled with penguins and men who eat lunch 24/7.

isnt that what vanilla ice did?
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 6:05pm

I noticed afterwards plus I just woke up like 20 minutes ago.. I noticed I'm not retard so shut up its like ur on ur period LOL..

aww, thats cute, you're not on my intellectual level so instead you insult my gender.

i suppose i should have some sympathy for your handicap. you're obviously paralyzed from the neck up.

Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote L-I-V-E_2_D-I-E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 6:09pm

I noticed afterwards plus I just woke up like 20 minutes ago.. I noticed I'm not retard so shut up its like ur on ur period LOL..

aww, thats cute, you're not on my intellectual level so instead you insult my gender.

i suppose i should have some sympathy for your handicap. you're obviously paralyzed from the neck up.

Haha I'm just imitating u and ppl making fun of others/Mikey.. take a chill pill cuz it obviously worked LOL. Gets annoying huh? Now thats the point I was getting through :) I'm done hereSmileTongueWinkBig smileLOLClapStarSleepyShockedOuch
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 6:10pm
u guys needs to chillax.  mikey's da real deal know whattumsayin, here's all da proof rite here yo:

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 6:11pm

Haha I'm just imitating u and ppl making fun of others/Mikey.. take a chill pill cuz it obviously worked LOL. Gets annoying huh? Now thats the point I was getting through :) I'm done hereSmileTongueWinkBig smileLOLClapStarSleepyShockedOuch

wow, excellent comeback.. he sure showed you luci.. I think you should just give up now.  this guy's mental pimp hand is waayyy too strong for all of us
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 6:15pm

take a chill pill cuz it obviously worked LOL

my dear, i don't think you'd understand the concept of obvious if it came up to you, shat on your face, and wrote in its own sh1t "this is obvious".

Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote L-I-V-E_2_D-I-E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 6:17pm
lol I'm not trying any comebacks.. I'm just saying it obviously annoys people that other people make fun of them. Good try though Rikan :) (and no this isn't a comeback if ur going to think that again lol)
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 6:33pm

I noticed I'm not retard

too good to be true.
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 6:39pm
Originally posted by Drokun

I noticed I'm not retard

too good to be true.

omg don't be soo mean DROKUN, he like, totally, got all A's at private school and everything! even aristotle trembles in his intellectual shadow LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>