| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team iAM General discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

IAM ARe you ready???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: IAM ARe you ready???
    Posted: 07 May 2010 at 8:33pm
oh stop it cry baby, all I know is Darakoom and Warhore were having a much educated conversation back and forth like they were on the debate team lol...
WaRHore View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote WaRHore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2010 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

eh, who cares... its not like your team was all saintly anyway..lol.. just some fun bantering back & forth, if anyone got offended by anything that was said, well.... they should find another hobby lol.
We're not affended by the jokes or smack talk we were affended by the accusation we were cheating. Someone said u guys were down a man and instead of saying look we where down a man in the beginning can we rerun the map. No someone mouthed off I think it was Darakoom not sure tho. But again no biggie we're all men here... we honestly didn't know nor could we do anything about it until it was over and I think we did the right thing. But F*ck darakoom any way
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2010 at 4:00am
I enjoyed the $h!t talkin as much as i did the games...Makes the games more interesting..
chisox666 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote chisox666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2010 at 11:01am
It shouldn't be that hard to tell if you guys pressed select at all during Serenity. You would know who came in and who was already there. The person was just a little upset because they popped into the game and you guys had all 3 nodes. Basically they made a comment because they didn't know what was going on. Necessary? Of course not. Petty? Yes. So let's get over it.
get fragged

Misery Index - Heirs To Thievery
iAM_xplorer2233 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2010 at 11:14am
it was me but i didnt think u could hear me in MW2
"Since we like to travel she let us run a train."
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2010 at 8:56pm
Originally posted by iAM_xplorer2233

it was me but i didnt think u could hear me in MW2
This may actually be true since you're always on the piLL hiding behind some bush in Wasteland or some file cabinet in Derail. On second thought, weren't you actin' a fiend in the doghouse in Salvage?
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2012 at 1:45am
back when trash talking and ggs meant something...........Big smile
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123