Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Music, Movies and TV
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

THE ANIME OF "ALL" ANIME

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: THE ANIME OF "ALL" ANIME
    Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:30am
Anime Is STARTING TO BE RESTRICTED !!!

well , from the short list they've put up for now I can understand them !

Uploaded with
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:49am
soul eater was good. i hope they make more seasons
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:53am
Has anyone watched Ao No Exorcist (I think that's what it's called)? It's a new anime and is the most popular anime right now on animeseason.com. I think I'm going to check it out
- Best Coast

xX-RJD3-Xx View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by N0SF3RATU

Yes you can say Fairy Tail is for children . I didn't say it's the same as Bleach , I said you can put it in the same category of the so called 'BIG 3' . I'll keep watching it cause there's a little story that i really want to know what's going to happen . As for Berserk , YES THERE WILL BE A REMAKE OF THE OLD BERSERK (keep in mind that the manga is still ongoing and the old anime dates from 1994/1995 I think) And yeah , I've read some stuff about 3 Berserk movies in the making too . True or not ? We'll see

@ RJD3  Soul Eater is on my to watch list . Is it any good ?

yea its really good, its more of a kids anime but nonetheless still good.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2011 at 3:10am
It's not a "kids" anime. It may seem that way at a glance but it gets disturbing the more episodes you watch not to mention some adult themes (half naked cat chick trying to bang soul for example). It can be pretty funny too. I would say it's for ages 14+.
- Best Coast

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:44pm
Check out Deadman Wonderland
- Best Coast

N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:32pm
For those who did not watched School Days ..... SPOILER ALERT !!! Big smile

Uploaded with
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:07am
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

Check out Deadman Wonderland

I hope they make atleast 24 episodes for this anime
Has anyone watched this yet??

- Best Coast

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2011 at 1:25am
Just finished up the drum island arc of one piece. I really like it so far, looking forward to the alabasta arc. Took me like a month to make it this far and it's still ongoing with over 500 episodes :/
- Best Coast

THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2011 at 11:14pm

It's not a "kids" anime. It may seem that way at a glance but it gets disturbing the more episodes you watch not to mention some adult themes (half naked cat chick trying to bang soul for example). It can be pretty funny too. I would say it's for ages 14+.

my boy death the kid is beast in that anime!
-CYAN1DE- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -CYAN1DE- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2011 at 3:11pm

Trailer for the in Aprill '11 release anime.
The Anime consists of 12 Episodes and is currently at #8.
Don't get fooled by the "kid" as main character, this anime contains lots of violence.
And could also seen as a seinen instead of shonen anime.
-CYAN1DE- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -CYAN1DE- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2011 at 3:11pm

Trailer for the in April '11 released anime.
The Anime consists of 12 Episodes and is currently at #8.
Don't get fooled by the "kid" as main character, this anime contains lots of violence.
And could also seen as a seinen instead of shonen anime.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2011 at 12:45pm
^deadman wonderland
Been watching that, i think it's going to have more than 12 episodes.. Everywhere I looked there was a ? After the 12.
Animeseason has it ranked at #5

Anyone watch one piece? It's the best anime I've ever seen. I'm on skypiea arc now

- Best Coast

-CYAN1DE- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -CYAN1DE- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 9:24pm

^deadman wonderland

Been watching that, i think it's going to have more than 12 episodes.. Everywhere I looked there was a ? After the 12.

Animeseason has it ranked at #5

Anyone watch one piece? It's the best anime I've ever seen. I'm on skypiea arc now

I have finished episode 490 just a week ago. I started watching it after bleach ended and finished all the canon **** in like a few months. Some guys at work told me about it.
I really didnt like the series, but it still kept me watching story wise.
Also cuz i watched a top 50 strongest OP characters video on youtube and showed me some pretty sweet powers and cool characters but after i was waiting for that all, it most happend in sabaody archipilago and beyond. I was more than halfway already ...
The humor is often funny if you can dig odd looking characters who r pretty corny.
But the story kept me going so i could overlook it. I skipped all the filler though and now i think its going to be pretty interesting. You're in Skypiea its a good story telling arc. My favs r CP9 arc (Water7 n Enies Lobby), Sabaoy Archipilago, and MarineFort.
Still think Death Note is best ever. Followed with Bleach and Naruto especialy the epic war in the manga. Cant wait to see it in anime form. (I normaly dont read manga but i couldnt stop reading after a page during the war. And Naruto looks sweet now with his newfound powers. Bleach they say its slow n boring now that ichi has to retrieve it back again so i wont start on that, neither naruto cuz itll spoil my future fun)
Story goes that Bleach wont come back to its main storyline until march 2012. Naruto has like 6 months worth of anime worth canons so i hope we wont see filler anytime soon.. those flashbacks not counted.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 1:23pm
I just started water 7 yesterday. I really like op and I think it's alot better than bleach and naruto. Filler kills bleach for me and I watched like 12 episodes of naruto and it was alright but I heard there was literally like 100 filler episodes back to backsand that sucks. I liked the first half of deathnote but after a certain character dies I didn't care for it as much
- Best Coast

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2011 at 12:23pm
Luffy vs lucci was epic
I liked it When luffy went gear third and punched his ass through the wall
- Best Coast

N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2011 at 1:39pm
I'm just waiting till september for H.O.T.D. 2 ! in the meantime i think i'll rewatch 'Saint Saya' for a change

Uploaded with
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2011 at 6:25pm
15 episodes away from this arc. Going by the trailer I can see why this is one of the favorites. Looks epic

http://youtu.be/oFcQygIhYHs
- Best Coast

HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2011 at 7:02pm
Summer Wars, directed by the guy who did "The Girl Who Lept Through Time," is pretty good.
http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/independent/summerwars/
-CYAN1DE- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -CYAN1DE- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2011 at 2:17pm

15 episodes away from this arc. Going by the trailer I can see why this is one of the favorites. Looks epic http://youtu.be/oFcQygIhYHs

Yea, its basically the 3rd to last arc of the 1st half of the series and one of the most importaint.. hints r given to the new world..They gonna start the "3D2Y" anime episode in a few weeks; a 2 year time skip and the reunion of the strawheads after their separation a year ago (in Shabondy Archipilago) the first episode of the 2nd half,.something similar to Naruto Shippuden (Without the name change).

ps Anyone seen Nurahiyon no Mago?? intended to watch the series a long time ago, but never really took action to it eventhough it looked promising.
Mr-Pa1n View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Count

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mr-Pa1n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2011 at 4:45am
Originally posted by -CYAN1DE-

[QUOTE=TuNA FISh]

ps Anyone seen Nurahiyon no Mago?? intended to watch the series a long time ago, but never really took action to it eventhough it looked promising.

i watched 10 episodes of it and felt quite boring and a bit childish,i don´t recommend it at all.
The last anime i´ve been impressed was Angel Beats
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2011 at 10:57am
Originally posted by -CYAN1DE-

15 episodes away from this arc. Going by the trailer I can see why this is one of the favorites. Looks epic http://youtu.be/oFcQygIhYHs

Yea, its basically the 3rd to last arc of the 1st half of the series and one of the most importaint.. hints r given to the new world..They gonna start the "3D2Y" anime episode in a few weeks; a 2 year time skip and the reunion of the strawheads after their separation a year ago (in Shabondy Archipilago) the first episode of the 2nd half,.something similar to Naruto Shippuden (Without the name change).

promising.

I liked saobody archipelago alot. Epic
I just got to impel down
How many more episodes do they have left before the new world? Do you think the characters will look older?
- Best Coast

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2011 at 10:58am
Monkey D. Luffy and Zoro are my favorites. I like Sanji and Franky alot too
- Best Coast

-CYAN1DE- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -CYAN1DE- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2011 at 5:09pm
I think the new world will start around ep 510 / 511 (they are at 508 now). Didnt like impel down that much, but the "last" arc after it, Marine Fort is a great one cuz of the white beard war etc.

I'm dying to see how naruto shippuden will b in anime, the manga is so amazing now, imo 10x better than OP. the series is a lot more mature than the original naruto series which is a big fat plus. Madara's War is epic and we're almost there..
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2011 at 11:56am
I actually like impel down. Ever since saobody one piece is getting more mature and impel down is like Hell with each level being a different form of torture such as famine, inferno, and freezing. I'll be caught up by the time they get to the new world.

A friend from work is a big shippuden fan, once I get caught up with one piece I'll probably start naruto and skip all filler. I need to get caught up with bleach too.
- Best Coast

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>