FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Frag and Flagmovie by BucKetHe4d

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Frag and Flagmovie by BucKetHe4d
    Posted: 01 May 2010 at 3:58pm

Be sure to watch in in high quality ;) I know in general the quality sucks.

And yes, I know towards the end I overuse the flak cannon but yeah, I've been ONLY flagrunning for like 1,5 years and like 2 months ago I started to actually get better at fragging, playing more dm and duels...
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 4:20pm
good video... i liked the imagination of the flag runs/hammerjumps.. i dont think the frags were montage worthy however.. but i did learn some new stuff there.. even though i dont use hammerjumps alot xD
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 4:21pm
sweet, good work man... never seen any you killed sephiroth but i think we both know why that is ;) jk

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 4:24pm
i like how u **** overdose HAHA very funny Dagon
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 4:27pm
yeah now ive watched the whole thing.. the flag runnings at the start was quite cool... but you really shouldnt have a montage where about 75% of the kills were with flak cannon.. and only a couple were impressive.. and others were mainly stand still combos... im not trying to say anything bad but you should add alot more variety in a montage and make it interesting to watch. the 1st minute and a half was good though
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

yeah now ive watched the whole thing.. the flag runnings at the start was quite cool... but you really shouldnt have a montage where about 75% of the kills were with flak cannon.. and only a couple were impressive.. and others were mainly stand still combos... im not trying to say anything bad but you should add alot more variety in a montage and make it interesting to watch. the 1st minute and a half was good though

Yo thank you for the critique I really appreciate it ;)
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

sweet, good work man... never seen any you killed sephiroth but i think we both know why that is ;) jk
haha :'D yo but thanks man
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 4:38pm
lets see ur"montage" then matt :) i thought the whole thing was pretty sweet tho, i like when he took shaker out with the flak off the jump pad but i do agree that buckethead ur a flak wh0re!!!!!! lol

-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

lets see ur"montage" then matt :) i thought the whole thing was pretty sweet tho, i like when he took shaker out with the flak off the jump pad but i do agree that buckethead ur a flak wh0re!!!!!! lol
haha yeah but i dont overuse the primary fire ;D
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
DEVIL_Terror View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_Terror Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 4:57pm
nice video, great flagruns with hammerjumps but u need to work your combo shocks and i agree with thatsmatt , a lot of kills with flak cannon

PSN: DEVIL_-T3RROR-,FrEnCh-PrOdiGY
Saltydog058 View Drop Down
No one care about my opinion

Post Options Post Options   Quote Saltydog058 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 5:10pm
well, hammer jumps were completely useless....you had 60 hp most of the time, thats one snipe shot you wouldnt last a second...

kills were gross( as in not good)

music wasnt bad tho

ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 5:19pm
lol seph i would love to make a montage and show all of iamgaming my great skill. but frankly... im lazy and cant be bothered to make one xD
The Keyboard Samurai View Drop Down
Please....Listen to me whine

Post Options Post Options   Quote The Keyboard Samurai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 5:39pm
Your style has grown, you've got much more creative and quick with your game and your video - whether you flak or not - alot- , but save some flaks for other videos and mix it up,  i know its hard for you coz you only play 3 levels..keep using bucket heads music please - i want whitewash -...Good Job Dagon

Limputtaja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Limputtaja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 6:43pm
Didn't like music. Didn't like huge weapons.
Flags cool I guess cant really comment on them, most of frags meh.
And the most important of all, sync, where is it?

No, I wont make better myself.
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 6:57pm
Originally posted by Fehtalatee

i like how u **** overdose HAHA very funny Dagon
yea.... u also like the part were it says i got a killing spree too??? good video hv a lot of fun playing with u buckethead...
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by Limputtaja

hehe music is your own opinion I guess, and I know the frags are not that good but i mainly play vctf, lately ive been playing more dm but yeah my frag skills are still not that amazing. i could never make something like phantaci's montage, i'm mainly a flagrunner.
Haha and yeah about the sync, the video is perfectly synced, what you're talking about is lag because I played most of it on the US server ;D
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by Saltydog058

well, hammer jumps were completely useless....you had 60 hp most of the time, thats one snipe shot you wouldnt last a second...

kills were gross( as in not good)

music wasnt bad tho

lol completely useless ? yeah and the music was sick ;D
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by DEVIL_Terror

nice video, great flagruns with hammerjumps but u need to work your combo shocks and i agree with thatsmatt , a lot of kills with flak cannon

thank you terror for the tips ;) i'm still training on the shock combos, next video will be better
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by BucKetHe4d

Originally posted by Limputtaja

hehe music is your own opinion I guess, and I know the frags are not that good but i mainly play vctf, lately ive been playing more dm but yeah my frag skills are still not that amazing. i could never make something like phantaci's montage, i'm mainly a flagrunner.
Haha and yeah about the sync, the video is perfectly synced, what you're talking about is lag because I played most of it on the US server ;D

He's talking about syncing the shots to the music
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

lol seph i would love to make a montage and show all of iamgaming my great skill. but frankly... im lazy and cant be bothered to make one xD

lol u and me both lol... love to see one tho

TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 11:11pm
well im glad to see that someone has finally been able to successfully copy my IH jump on SS using da elevator in da longbow tower to get to redeemer. but ya dude, most ur other IH jumps, there really was no point using them because u couldve gottn to the same place w/o it. so it was an alright vid
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 11:19pm
the only thing I'd add is, if you're going to put flag runs in there make sure they are complete, and you show the cap. Other wise what's the point.

keep making them though they are fun to watch! and they'll keep getting better.

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 11:45pm
good job Bucket. im sure future vids will be even better.
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2010 at 12:11am
Can anyone do me a favors and post link I can't watch through I pod :(
summ3rblink View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2010 at 5:26am
Very nice video Bucket , i'd like to master those hammerjumps myself :) I can do offline basic SS avril-redeemer jumps etc but too frikkin difficult to do online. Are you doing something differently online when jumping (I mean how the lag effects?)
Hey, because you are amongst the creme-de-la-creme  in ih-jumps in ps3 scene,  maybe you could some day  make a tutorial video like the one is already in Youtube for pc version. With all the Paint diagrams and all. I mean, in that case if the jumps are not a clan secret or soTongue Anyways, keep making those videos, always fun to watch!

and some OT that came in my mind about those flak comments: this has been bugging me always, what's the appropriate way to frag a player?

I've seen/heard countless arguments like this:

"what a flak whore"
"jisses what a link spammer"
"what a lame a.s.s stinger whore"
"spamming rockets as anything"
"what a sniping camper"
"running around with impact hammer, soooo lame"

I mean, what is the comfortable way to get fragged?
To be gently smacked in the head with a hoverboard and then tickled to death with impact hammer's 2nd fire or what LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>