| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > Custom Content
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

GodsOfWarfare Map Pack 2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Nootsac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GodsOfWarfare Map Pack 2
    Posted: 24 Apr 2010 at 10:29am

DOWNLOAD-GOW_MapPack_2.zip (PC)

DOWNLOAD-GOW_MapPack_2.USERDATA.JAM (PS3)

Maplist & Links

WAR-GOW_AstroidField  (By DaKilla)

WAR-GOW_ColdHarbor  (By DaKilla)

WAR-GOW_FlatlandMaze  (By Nootsac, & Dakilla)

WAR-GOW_Gunshop  (By DaKilla)

WAR-GOW_IslandHop  (By DaKilla)

WAR-GOW_StorageFacility  (By Nootsac & DaKilla)

WAR-GOW_TheHouse  (By Nootsac & DaKilla)

WAR-GOW_TreeFortress  (By Nootsac & DaKilla)

WAR-GOW_VolcanoHigh  (By Nootsac & Dakilla

jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2010 at 11:26am
how long for the ps3 links bud? is that alien sands you gave me public on your site so i can have others d/l it?
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2010 at 2:12pm
Ohhh Awesome!

IslandHop in VCTF version is pretty COOL to play! so huge the map! I love your WOrks GOWs. my respect to you guys.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Nootsac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nootsac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2010 at 3:03pm
Nootsac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nootsac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2010 at 10:08pm
Updated first post with ps3 mappack download. Thanks to euchreplayer!

if anybody wants to host these maps on a PC hosted PS3 server let me know and I will send you the unpublished files you need. Any feedback is appreciated. Cheers!
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2010 at 3:06pm
thx goW look forward to playin them
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2010 at 3:19pm
trin i am going to download them now.  want to try them out?

If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
Nootsac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nootsac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 10:04am
Thanks guys. Any feedback is appreciated! Next map pack from GOW will be a DM pack so keep your eyes peeled. Some new Duel maps and mid sized DM maps should be included in the upcoming pack
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2010 at 6:16pm
What exactly was changed about Cold Harbor, besides being able to attack the cores?  Honestly, I don't care for being able to do directly attack the cores.  The reason I brought this up is because I remembered about it last night, when playing UT3.  The only thing I feel that should of been changed was that Raptors and Cicadas (and maybe the SPMA) should of been able to attack the core when valuable.  This would make the Air Nodes and Hillside Node more crucial, as the air vehicles and SPMA would be about the only things that can hit the core, besides the missiles that hit it after you've held the Countdown node long enough.  In other words, they'd have more of point for existing.

Honestly, I think Epic had a good idea going here, but they screwed it all up, by making the countdown node the only to damage the core, besides overtime.  If they would of allowed the Raptors to go out over the ocean, along with the Cicadas and SPMA fire, it would of gave a good reason for those side nodes to exist, besides closer positions to the Hilltop Node and air/ long-range vehicles for defending/ attacking it.  Anyhow, if you like the idea, feel free to include that in the DM pack.
 Post Reply Post Reply