FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Nexuiz (New Arena type FPS)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 25>
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nexuiz (New Arena type FPS)
    Posted: 22 Dec 2010 at 12:53am
no weaponized email the devs they are including a 1v1 mode since this isnt the pc version and its a different studio
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2010 at 2:30pm
open beta in december! check out Nexuiz.com= not accessible via ps3= pc or laptop
EU warfare is DEAD! buster killed it on my account with 1hand real talk
duzyBYK View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote duzyBYK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2011 at 8:16am
Beta in March and full game unfortunatelly this summer instead of  February like they were saying before.
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2011 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by duzyBYK

Beta in March and full game unfortunatelly this summer instead of  February like they were saying before.
nooooooooooooooo
EU warfare is DEAD! buster killed it on my account with 1hand real talk
duzyBYK View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote duzyBYK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2011 at 9:17am
Strafe jumping and roket jumps included :)  Controls will be fully customizable for all versions of the game. Oh and this beta in March will be closed.
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2011 at 9:34am
it looks good but nothing compares to unreal for me, I'm sure you all feel the same but just not enough people playing unreal so lmow one has a choice but I would still play UT3 competitive if everyone else did :/
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2011 at 9:43am
I just looked more into this game and it does look really good tbh, I will deffo get this for PS3 and Xbox as well. still an Unreal fan though
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2011 at 4:57pm
you say that now, but just wait till you see how much faster it is. i haven't played nexiuz but since it includes strafe jumping i'm going to assume it's close to QAA's speed which makes ut3 seem like halo after you play it for awhile
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2011 at 1:34pm
Release date put back until summer 2011 :( any word on PS3 beta?
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2011 at 4:38pm
lol we already knew it was pushed bk to summer lol xD... and the beta should be around march-april time  so ive heard....so not long lol
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2011 at 3:38pm
^^@_@ that figures..nobody tells me sh1t these dayz -_- guess its back to KZ3 then.........
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2011 at 4:18pm
lol... read just a few posts above trin... its right there..... LOL... the comment that strider replied too by duzy
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2011 at 8:45pm
:o wtf how did I miss both posts?? I was thinking of going to the bookies tomorrow to put a monkey on the Beatles splitting up and Elvis dying on the sh1tter! Waddaya think m8?
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2011 at 11:34am
u have good odds me thinks!
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2011 at 5:53pm
http://reflectzyn.com/competitive-gaming/2011/03/11/the-most-overlooked-game-of-the-year-%E2%80%93-cryengine-3-shooter-%E2%80%9Cnexuiz%E2%80%9D/?utm_source=wordtwit&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=wordtwit

great article on nexuiz giving us some more info.. apart form the stuff we already knew.. theres some interesting stuff.. such as the dynamic mutators (we already know) are basically killstreaks but instead of giving us heli copters and crap they give us a choice of mutators.. but the early ones such as 3 kills in a row give us the oppourtunity to change the lighting and weather of the settings.... and with cryENGINE3 that will look awesome.... also this will be the first game that directly links to facebook.twitter!.. so when u win a clanmatch or get a great score u can upload it from the game! sounds great :)
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2011 at 6:15pm
hyperlink txt Matt lol and nice work this is actually better than my up-to-date posts. Can't wait!
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2011 at 6:22pm
lol hah yeah yeah shh i 4got xD... and well glad ya appreciated the post :).. i cant wait either and its comming out very soooon :) wel in the summer is all i know but i hope it dont get delayed at all!
cry2EUKing View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2011 at 6:28am
Nexuiz has gone quiet :( beta shoulda dropped by now!! not a good sign
WHICH ONE OF U IS PRO GAMER??? O YAH DATS ME
Crypto-_-421 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Crypto-_-421 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 6:22pm
Nexuiz Screenshot
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 7:16pm
omg, they need to hurry the fu*k up, im serious
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2011 at 6:19am
good news guys... on nexuiz's facebook they state that more info is on its way soon on nexuiz.com and social networks .. since the nexuiz website rarely ever gets updated at all im hoping this update willl cinlude a release date or something!.. if not, still... its more info which is good to read!
GhostofalucarD View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote GhostofalucarD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2011 at 1:03am
Lol updates about updates coming soon. I'm awaiting this aswell, hope its worth the wait.
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2011 at 7:13am
from what ive read about the game... im pretty sure it'll be worth the wait :D
Crypto-_-421 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Crypto-_-421 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2011 at 8:09pm
LOL Updates and upgrades coming & Red lights..... The word NO!! Blah-Blah It's all very counter-productive!!!! Give us Nexuiz!!!   It's like cok-blocking us!!!! LMAO
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2011 at 12:13am
this game is never coming out. never.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 25>