Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > Nexuiz
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Nexuiz (New Arena type FPS)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 25>
Author
Noob
Noob

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sir Hulk Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nexuiz (New Arena type FPS)
    Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 10:26pm
I think i know how to prepare for a clan match lol but ok buddy. Keep telling me how I should play. Im sure youre 2 years of gaming trumps my 10 years gaming competitively where ive won multiple tournaments and cash/prizes.

Youre completely lost as well Death. You still cant grasp my argument and i layed it out for you. No sense in continuing. Thanks.
Type Z
Sir Hulk Z View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sir Hulk Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 10:32pm
Are you guys in clans or teams? Im trying to grasp why pugs are so serious for you. If you arent that may explain why. Pugs are the only chance you guys get to play quality opponents so you try really hard. That would make sense if thats the case.

Also, scrims =/= pugs.
Type Z
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by Sir Hulk Z

Are you guys in clans or teams? Im trying to grasp why pugs are so serious for you. If you arent that may explain why. Pugs are the only chance you guys get to play quality opponents so you try really hard. That would make sense if thats the case.

Also, scrims =/= pugs.
You shouldn't have to rely on your team. Thats why. 
Never said scrims were pugs, but they're similar. They are a pick up game on the spot.

and yeah you're doin bad if my 4 years on 1 game trump 10 years on however much   D:

I'll give you some tips bro
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 10:54pm

Originally posted by Phenethylamine

Why are pugs and pubs different? Have you not been listening? I, as well as others including Type Z, treat them the same way. One usually has much better players but the atmosphere is the same. Its all in good fun. Pugs and pubs are equal to us. They are just random games for fun and practice.

well congrats on never getting better if you dont try at anything

Lol

I think I've done quite well thus far but thanks. Match time is where you go hard. When somethings on the line. Hence the reason we can mess around in pubs/pugs but win our tournament matches 2v3 in the CTF or 50 to 8 in the TDM.

lol remember who you faced -___-
And no I've never gone negative on host.
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2012 at 3:31am

Shin is one of the top perennial Xbox gamers on Live and has been for a long time. Something myself and a select few also pride ourselves with and thats our ability to adapt and be the best in whatever game we invest in. Shin has a strong personality and not a lot of people can handle that though so when he says things like "legend" people troll. Understandable, but really we should focus on the gameplay. He is on the short list of best FPS gamers on XBL and his resume proves it. He just won a SFxTekken tourney the other day lol. He wasn't referring to himself as "legend" due to that 1 game, he was referring to his long list of accolades and stature on XBL.

Like I said we've been around a long time lol. Every game I mentioned I had the best team at one point and was on a short list of its best players. I'm just not as blunt as Shin lol. 

Legend = Chuck Norris

A somehow better player then most noobies = Shindeon
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2012 at 8:00am
players here dont take pugs very seriously but the argument here is that pubs are from pugs and shouldnt be treated the same... pubs = random noobs.. pugs have only good players.. it makes sense to try in pugs... how are you meant to prepare/train for any clan or tourny games when those games are the only ones you try in?... unless you play tournaments and clan matches every day :/
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2012 at 8:18am
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

players here dont take pugs very seriously but the argument here is that pubs are from pugs and shouldnt be treated the same... pubs = random noobs.. pugs have only good players.. it makes sense to try in pugs... how are you meant to prepare/train for any clan or tourny games when those games are the only ones you try in?... unless you play tournaments and clan matches every day :/
Hey, nobody said you cant have a pug with noobs only! Its called a nub
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sir Hulk Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2012 at 10:51am
Pugs we generally try new things out. Ravisher secondary is supposedly buffed, we'll try that out in a pug. Rocket's buffed? We'll test that out in a pug. 

No sense in testing in pubs because those are generally not very good players. So you may think the Ravager is a beast because you ****d a pub, but then you get in a pug and realize that good players can dodge it so easily it's not worth using. I test things against competent players. That way if it does work or is efficient I know it's against players that I would meet in a match. Pub stomping is also no fun for me. I get no enjoyment going 30-0 in a TDM in MM. I'm not challenging myself. Pugs are where the base of my fun comes from in games. Pickup games with quality opponents that challenge me to an extent. I love the competition. 

Scrims are to test strats, flag runs, setups, etc. Here is where we'll try maybe Sebstinct running flag instead of Shin, or Hulk hosting instead of Shin hosting, etc. These are practices for real matches and to get everything down to a science so when it comes match time we know exactly what to do, the routes to take, etc. 

Matches are the real deal. 

That's how Type Z practices and always has and it has faired us quite well in all honesty. 
Type Z
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2012 at 11:57am
so before you said you treated pubs and pugs the samne.. and now your saying you use pugs for practice for your matches.... which is what pengwin said beforehand and you was going against him? lol...
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sir Hulk Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2012 at 1:43pm
Canttellifserious.jpg
Type Z
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2012 at 2:07pm
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2012 at 2:14pm

Pugs we generally try new things out. Ravisher secondary is supposedly buffed, we'll try that out in a pug. Rocket's buffed? We'll test that out in a pug. 

No sense in testing in pubs because those are generally not very good players. So you may think the Ravager is a beast because you ****d a pub, but then you get in a pug and realize that good players can dodge it so easily it's not worth using. I test things against competent players. That way if it does work or is efficient I know it's against players that I would meet in a match. Pub stomping is also no fun for me. I get no enjoyment going 30-0 in a TDM in MM. I'm not challenging myself. Pugs are where the base of my fun comes from in games. Pickup games with quality opponents that challenge me to an extent. I love the competition. 

Scrims are to test strats, flag runs, setups, etc. Here is where we'll try maybe Sebstinct running flag instead of Shin, or Hulk hosting instead of Shin hosting, etc. These are practices for real matches and to get everything down to a science so when it comes match time we know exactly what to do, the routes to take, etc. 

Matches are the real deal. 

That's how Type Z practices and always has and it has faired us quite well in all honesty. 
wtf are you talking about???  you play against friends or bots if you want to "try" things out.  or just play in pubs to mess around, your basicly saying there are no real matchs.
if you "love" competition you would be saying that you are competitive in "PUGS" an "SCRIMS".
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sir Hulk Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2012 at 3:12pm
Sweet jesus
Type Z
2NE1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote 2NE1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 12:14am
OG ipwnhardxcore

ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 8:00am
lol this guy is terrible at the game xD
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 9:10am
Originally posted by 2NE1

"I consider myself to be pretty good at this game"
oh god  XD
-playing bots
-talks about drag scoping
-didn't curve or detonate rockets
-probably still has aim assist on lol
-a nice shot was a bunny hop w/ mortar strength on instant action

WUT IS THIS I DONT EVEN
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 9:18am
im pretty awful at this game but this guy sucks.... bad
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 2:26pm
Yeah he was mad poopie. He needs to be tied up and taken out with the rest of the garbage. 
PSN:Imaginative
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 6:01pm

I think i know how to prepare for a clan match lol but ok buddy. Keep telling me how I should play. Im sure youre 2 years of gaming trumps my 10 years gaming competitively where ive won multiple tournaments and cash/prizes.

Youre completely lost as well Death. You still cant grasp my argument and i layed it out for you. No sense in continuing. Thanks.

http://www.zappos.com/product/7938012/color/401

I assume no relation?

Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by ax412

http://www.zappos.com/product/7938012/color/401

I assume no relation?

LOLOL troll sense is going nuts
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 7:05pm
TROLL OR GET TROLLED
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sir Hulk Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 7:30pm
We know how to get dat money mang!

Type Z
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 9:48pm

Haha shoot thats more than some Ralph Lauren shirts.
I was looking for some aviators and that popped up in the suggested.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2012 at 12:17am

Ha Hulk what's up played with you some on QAA. I don't have a 360 anymore but I'm looking forward to playing this on the ps3.
Hulk is a beast y'all are crazy to think otherwise
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2012 at 12:19am
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

Ha Hulk what's up played with you some on QAA. I don't have a 360 anymore but I'm looking forward to playing this on the ps3.
Hulk is a beast y'all are crazy to think otherwise
Lol Hulk's skill was never in question. (atleast not by me)
Shind being the best was haha.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 25>