Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > Nexuiz
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Nexuiz (New Arena type FPS)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 25>
Author
Administrator
Administrator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nexuiz (New Arena type FPS)
    Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by Darkn3ss

Lol. Shin vs Kupcake and Tuna in FFA QAA. I lol'd when I found this in TypeZ net.

Out of curiosity, is that game speed comparable to UT3 on PC? It's friggen fast! Is that normal for most FPS arena type games?

Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 7:28pm
"The Legend" lmfao
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by Sir Hulk Z

I only brought up UC since someone stated "weve been dominating since UT3" as if thats some sort of accomplishment. My rebuttal was "well Type Z's been dominating since UC1". It wasnt bragging. It was to bring whoever said that back to reality. Weve been around a long ass time. Weve dealt with people like this. People who brag about pugs. Thats like me saying I **** on some clan in MW3 because we got matched up in matchmaking and my team won. If we got matched up in MM and my team won I wouldnt say I beat uP or Phantac1 if someone asked. Id say "nah we havent played a match yet". Pugs are for fun to get good games in, not to brag about the results.

Thats why i didnt join your pug last night. It was 3am, I had no mic and very low sound, and a buddy over. God forbid you get a lucky blain or rocket id probably read about how you ****d Hulk/Type Z or something the next day. Fula was in the room you probably would have treated like a match against Z. The already tiny community doesnt need this crap. Everyone whos played me will vouch. I got some games in with Zirtec and SilentKO last night that were fun. No need for **** talking or bragging about pugs.

I have yet to tell anyone we beat Type Z though. Unless Shindeon IS Z. (no pun intended hahah)
I will reiterate I have nothing against you I simply answered penguins question.
I haven't said anything about seb or skillz, It was all about shind. Why? Because it was all penguin asked about.

EDIT: The Legend?????

Cmon dude, and you wonder why we troll him?
God forbid I own somebody on host and then call myself legend status. He's not commander shepard :(  (nerdy ME3 joke)
This is almost as bad as Jook is fn a....
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 8:02pm

I was linked to this by a buddy who frequents.

I wouldn't be saying anything had we won. I wasn't even in the match. I've actually played pengwin in a pub and made him quit out. I haven't even mentioned it till now. Pubs mean nothing. He could be a really good player for all I know. Server could have been laggy, etc.  ld sit here and post his stats but that's not fair to him.

I don't see why we are attacking skills. Myself as well as Shin and other Type Z members have been the best gamers on Xbox for years. I was a top player in RTCW, CSX, Top 8 in Halo2, then I quit to finish college for 2 years, then came back to be a top player in Transformers WFC, Wolfenstein, Brink, QAA, Madden 12, and a couple of others I can't even remember right now. No one is missing a beat and certainly not anyone here is gonna walk all over us old school gamers lol. Lets settle down a bit.
why do people always think if they are doing good in a match that "they" are the reason people quit out????   maybe he had other **** to do or went to eat??   curious if i was playing in a match with you hulk and i left mid game.....would it be because of you????LOLLOL
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 8:11pm
Originally posted by Darkn3ss

Lol. Shin vs Kupcake and Tuna in FFA QAA. I lol'd when I found this in TypeZ net.
lolololol, i didnt read what you said dark till after i seen the vid.  i seen my old tag and lmfao.  that vid goes to show what
1: being on host is like on quake arcade
2: how accurate mouse is
ClapClapClap impressive if advantages are not accountable
lololol
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 8:12pm
@JP
thought you played quake on pc b4, its actually a little slower than that imo
Sir Hulk Z View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sir Hulk Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 8:16pm
Shin is one of the top perennial Xbox gamers on Live and has been for a long time. Something myself and a select few also pride ourselves with and thats our ability to adapt and be the best in whatever game we invest in. Shin has a strong personality and not a lot of people can handle that though so when he says things like "legend" people troll. Understandable, but really we should focus on the gameplay. He is on the short list of best FPS gamers on XBL and his resume proves it. He just won a SFxTekken tourney the other day lol. He wasn't referring to himself as "legend" due to that 1 game, he was referring to his long list of accolades and stature on XBL.

Like I said we've been around a long time lol. Every game I mentioned I had the best team at one point and was on a short list of its best players. I'm just not as blunt as Shin lol. 

Type Z
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 8:20pm
Well as long as he doesn't call himself a UT3 or nexuiz legend ;) 
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sir Hulk Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 8:25pm
Originally posted by XxXDEATHXxX101

I wouldn't be saying anything had we won. I wasn't even in the match. I've actually played pengwin in a pub and made him quit out. I haven't even mentioned it till now. Pubs mean nothing. He could be a really good player for all I know. Server could have been laggy, etc.  ld sit here and post his stats but that's not fair to him.

I don't see why we are attacking skills. Myself as well as Shin and other Type Z members have been the best gamers on Xbox for years. I was a top player in RTCW, CSX, Top 8 in Halo2, then I quit to finish college for 2 years, then came back to be a top player in Transformers WFC, Wolfenstein, Brink, QAA, Madden 12, and a couple of others I can't even remember right now. No one is missing a beat and certainly not anyone here is gonna walk all over us old school gamers lol. Lets settle down a bit.
why do people always think if they are doing good in a match that "they" are the reason people quit out????   maybe he had other **** to do or went to eat??   curious if i was playing in a match with you hulk and i left mid game.....would it be because of you????LOLLOL

I don't know if you just haven't read the thread or what but you actually just made my point lol. Thank you. 
Type Z
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 8:32pm

I don't know if you just haven't read the thread or what but you actually just made my point lol. Thank you. 
i dont know if you actually read what i said under your quote or got the "point" at all.  i know penguin pretty good and i would put everything in the bank he didnt rage quit due to you.  he doesnt care enough about win/loosing games to do that so your point is void.  and at first you say "YOU" made him quit out, then you back track and say it coulda been lag or w/e so er yea
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 8:56pm

@JP
thought you played quake on pc b4, its actually a little slower than that imo

I did, Quake, 2 and 3 Arena.. but that was how long ago? over 10 years!
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 9:00pm
lol.. abusing lightning gun on host... yeah he is awesome LOL
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sir Hulk Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 9:17pm

i dont know if you actually read what i said under your quote or got the "point" at all.  i know penguin pretty good and i would put everything in the bank he didnt rage quit due to you.  he doesnt care enough about win/loosing games to do that so your point is void.  and at first you say "YOU" made him quit out, then you back track and say it coulda been lag or w/e so er yea

I can't understand your attempts at English. Please type coherently.

That said my point was there is no sense in mentioning or bragging about pugs. 9/10 they are not taken very seriously. They are for fun. The other point I was trying to make across is that a very player in this thread who is degrading another player for their pug performance happened to quit out of a room he wasn't doing so hot in. Had I taken your approach I could have easily nullified any argument he presented by saying "oh please I made you quit out you suck" or posted "penqwin went so and so negative", etc. Instead I refrained from it because I understand pugs are for fun. Shin could have went 1-20 it doesn't matter. You went double neg against nubs in that video and no one is going x_x "omg brutal lol". 

Type Z
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 9:20pm
uhh pugs are supposed to be treated somewhat seriously, if not why not just go play pubs lmao

makes no sense to go into a pug just to f*** around
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 9:21pm

That said my point was there is no sense in mentioning or bragging about pugs. 9/10 they are not taken very seriously. They are for fun. The other point I was trying to make across is that a very player in this thread who is degrading another player for their pug performance happened to quit out of a room he wasn't doing so hot in. Had I taken your approach I could have easily nullified any argument he presented by saying "oh please I made you quit out you suck" or posted "penqwin went so and so negative", etc. Instead I refrained from it because I understand pugs are for fun. Shin could have went 1-20 it doesn't matter. You went double neg against nubs in that video and no one is going x_x "omg brutal lol". 

Hulk, I'd bet money Shind recorded our "pug fun love match" but when he went negative both games deleted the recordings.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by ax412

Well as long as he doesn't call himself a UT3 or nexuiz legend ;) 
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

"The Legend" lmfao
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sir Hulk Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 9:42pm

uhh pugs are supposed to be treated somewhat seriously, if not why not just go play pubs lmao

If i wanted to work on my Ravisher or Nex i would do it in a pug. Whats the point in practicing against nubs who cant move or dodge? That wont get me any better. Had he known he was being judged Im sure he would have waited for a set 3. They played Phantacis team not Phant and 2 randies. Seb wasnt even on Z at the time and Skills doesnt even play the game. You think anyone would have played tryhard under those conditions? It was just for fun. No need to even bring that up even if someone asks. Would Penqwin appreciate me saying I made him quit out if someone asks me if hes good or have i played him? I doubt it and im sure hed defend himself.
Type Z
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 9:45pm

If i wanted to work on my Ravisher or Nex i would do it in a pug. Whats the point in practicing against nubs who cant move or dodge? That wont get me any better. Had he known he was being judged Im sure he would have waited for a set 3. They played Phantacis team not Phant and 2 randies. Seb wasnt even on Z at the time and Skills doesnt even play the game. You think anyone would have played tryhard under those conditions? It was just for fun. No need to even bring that up even if someone asks. Would Penqwin appreciate me saying I made him quit out if someone asks me if hes good or have i played him? I doubt it and im sure hed defend himself.

YOU ARE COMPARING PERFORMANCE IN A PUG, TO PERFORMANCE IN A PUB.
Two completely different things. 
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 9:45pm

That is pengwin lol.
And idc if im trying or not, I don't go negative on host. EVER
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sir Hulk Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 9:52pm
Why are pugs and pubs different? Have you not been listening? I, as well as others including Type Z, treat them the same way. One usually has much better players but the atmosphere is the same. Its all in good fun. Pugs and pubs are equal to us. They are just random games for fun and practice.

Lol everyone has gone negative even on host, including the best players I've had the privelage of playing with and against. No sense in trying to flex your epeen with me. Been there done that and seen it all.
Type Z
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 9:55pm

Why are pugs and pubs different? Have you not been listening? I, as well as others including Type Z, treat them the same way. One usually has much better players but the atmosphere is the same. Its all in good fun. Pugs and pubs are equal to us. They are just random games for fun and practice.

well congrats on never getting better if you dont try at anything
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sir Hulk Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 10:05pm

Lol

I think I've done quite well thus far but thanks. Match time is where you go hard. When somethings on the line. Hence the reason we can mess around in pubs/pugs but win our tournament matches 2v3 in the CTF or 50 to 8 in the TDM.
Type Z
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 10:14pm

you contadict yourself at every point.
1st you say "YOU" made him rage quit a "PUB" not PUG, than say or it coulda been this or that.
2nd you say "PUG"s are not ment to be taken serious?  then just play PUBS if thats the case right?
3rd "my approach"?  to what?  i didnt take the approach you talk about in any posting, do you see where i say anything about someones skill or ect?
4th oh darn i went negitive in a random "PUB" match on shin's host.  i never said he wasnt good at it just that its funny cause that game has the most retarded connectivity issues any everyone knows that.  guess if i cared about my end score there i would "rage quit" not to mention that game went over half with just me shin and some other guy.  i guess you dont get where advantages are not applicable or worth bosting about.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 10:16pm

Lol

I think I've done quite well thus far but thanks. Match time is where you go hard. When somethings on the line. Hence the reason we can mess around in pubs/pugs but win our tournament matches 2v3 in the CTF or 50 to 8 in the TDM.
you prepare for the clan match in pugs/scrims

you perform in the clan match

seems like I'm on my 2nd competitive shooter and I've grasped this better than others   O_O
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 25>