FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Nexuiz (New Arena type FPS)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 25>
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nexuiz (New Arena type FPS)
    Posted: 14 Mar 2012 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by Sir Hulk Z

At the time they were technically randoms. Skills doesn't play Nexuiz seriously. Nothing wrong there. He knows he's been a big part of Type Z and has always rolled with us when he puts the time in the game to excel at it. He has just chosen not to invest the time too heavily. If he was to sit here and actually try and play competitively I'm sure he'd be on the team no problem. Same with guys like Terry and Future. Seb wasn't even part of Type Z at the time. We asked him to join a few days later. At the time, yes he was a random. I didn't even know who he was. Shin didn't either if I recall. He was just someone we gave a shot from the Nexuiz Forums and he's turned out to be a beast so we invited him a few days later and he accepted. Fula wasn't dropped. Fula left the team on his own accord. He's from Germany and his ping does not allow him to compete with the top players on American hosts. He brought that to our attention and stepped down.

I don't understand what's taking so long with this tourney. We finished our half 2 weeks ago. You've effectively stalled through the Nex nerf (lord knows that was probably intentional since you all hate the way Seb plays), rocket Nerf, now stalling through Mortar nerf, most likely Electro Nerf, etc etc. 

Are you intentionally just postponing your matches until the game is how you all see fit? Play your damn games already. For all intents purpose we should have received a forfeit a week ago it's taking your half so long to finish. I mean it is for $200 bucks lol. 

You do realize that scrim was played before any nerf and the results would have been the same unless your better than seb. (and from the way you praise seb your not)
We've been trying to play our matches. Don't get mad at us blame the others. We don't need anything nerfed we've been out doing competition since UT3 in the console arena shooter realm. So please don't even try to call us scared.
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2012 at 11:31pm

At the time they were technically randoms. Skills doesn't play Nexuiz seriously. Nothing wrong there. He knows he's been a big part of Type Z and has always rolled with us when he puts the time in the game to excel at it. He has just chosen not to invest the time too heavily. If he was to sit here and actually try and play competitively I'm sure he'd be on the team no problem. Same with guys like Terry and Future. Seb wasn't even part of Type Z at the time. We asked him to join a few days later. At the time, yes he was a random. I didn't even know who he was. Shin didn't either if I recall. He was just someone we gave a shot from the Nexuiz Forums and he's turned out to be a beast so we invited him a few days later and he accepted. Fula wasn't dropped. Fula left the team on his own accord. He's from Germany and his ping does not allow him to compete with the top players on American hosts. He brought that to our attention and stepped down.

I don't understand what's taking so long with this tourney. We finished our half 2 weeks ago. You've effectively stalled through the Nex nerf (lord knows that was probably intentional since you all hate the way Seb plays), rocket Nerf, now stalling through Mortar nerf, most likely Electro Nerf, etc etc. 

Are you intentionally just postponing your matches until the game is how you all see fit? Play your damn games already. For all intents purpose we should have received a forfeit a week ago it's taking your half so long to finish. I mean it is for $200 bucks lol. 
omg omg omg, a whole lotta dumb coming out here^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  but really A WHOLE LOTTA DUMB HERE
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Sir Hulk Z View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sir Hulk Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2012 at 11:35pm
Originally posted by ax412

You do realize that scrim was played before any nerf and the results would have been the same unless your better than seb. (and from the way you praise seb your not)
We've been trying to play our matches. Don't get mad at us blame the others. We don't need anything nerfed we've been out doing competition since UT3 in the console arena shooter realm. So please don't even try to call us scared.

LOL. Seb is a monster with the Nex no doubt. I'm definitely better than the 2 randoms they were playing with as their 3rd player though.

Since UT3 no way bro!!!

LoL Type Z has been the best team since UC1 and RTCW on the OG Xbox. Hit us up when you're ready. 

BTW is this uP's official forums? Lotta fanboys my god.
Type Z
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 12:06am
No its UT3's unofficial forums and uP is apart of UT3. And you sir are out of line, I'd put my money on most UT3 players to whoop your ass, Our skill > Your skill.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 12:21am

LOL. Seb is a monster with the Nex no doubt. I'm definitely better than the 2 randoms they were playing with as their 3rd player though.

Since UT3 no way bro!!!

LoL Type Z has been the best team since UC1 and RTCW on the OG Xbox. Hit us up when you're ready. 

Yeah which is why me and pawweezy finished 1st and 2nd place in the only 1v1(360) UT3 tourny... with 3 Z players entered all 3 not even making the top 3.
This is not our website this is a UT3 forum, filled mostly with PS3 UT3 players. When PS3 nexuiz drops this site may even host a tourny or two. Any who since you obviously followed me here you can search this forum and look at our track record.

EDIT: The "random" on map two outplayed shind SMH.
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 12:35am

LoL Type Z has been the best team since UC1 and RTCW on the OG Xbox.
lol
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 12:37am
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

lol

You guys should make a clan called the Real Type Z looolololol like we did tOp.
But on a more serious note are you guys ever gonna make a clan?
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 12:42am

Originally posted by Phenethylamine

lol

You guys should make a clan called the Real Type Z looolololol like we did tOp.
But on a more serious note are you guys ever gonna make a clan?

psshhh i have to wait atleast 2 years before I start being a dĀ­ick  O:

and idk, not really motivated for anything outside of casual....maybe the patch will change things   :>

I'll make a CTF only clan that specializes on 3 maps....and I'll teach them to run  Sleepy
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sir Hulk Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 12:51am

Since UT3 no way bro!!!

Yeah which is why me and pawweezy finished 1st and 2nd place in the only 1v1(360) UT3 tourny... with 3 Z players entered all 3 not even making the top 3.
This is not our website this is a UT3 forum, filled mostly with PS3 UT3 players. When PS3 nexuiz drops this site may even host a tourny or two. Any who since you obviously followed me here you can search this forum and look at our track record.

From what I understand you guys didn't even play the game until Z was done and gone. They came back for that tourney for fun. 

But goodjob being good at UT3!

What other games are you good at? 
Type Z
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 12:56am

[QUOTE=ax412]

Since UT3 no way bro!!!

From what I understand you guys didn't even play the game until Z was done and gone. They came back for that tourney for fun. 

But goodjob being good at UT3!

What other games are you good at?

LOLOLOL is that what Shind Overlord told you???

We came from the PS# version of UT3 and moved to the 360 version. I only play certain type of games. Arena shooterish/futuristic
I've been gaming for maybe 8 yrs and have only played the following games "competitively": (i've owned other games obviously)
Ratchet Deadlock (PS2)
Resistance 1
UT3 (PS3)
UT3 (Xbox)
Crysis 2
Section 8
QAA
Nexuiz
I don't play games because they're popular I play them because they're what I'm into.
So whenever an arena shooter comes out expect us to be there taking out the trash.
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sir Hulk Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 1:04am
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

No its UT3's unofficial forums and uP is apart of UT3. And you sir are out of line, I'd put my money on most UT3 players to whoop your ass, Our skill > Your skill.

At what?

UT3? 

Prolly I never played the game. Your more than welcome to join my room in this game though. I'm searching now. 

Type Z
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sir Hulk Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 1:12am
Shin Terry Fula and I searched all year on QAA. Never once saw you or any of your buddies. Every1 we did meet didn't fair to well. It got to the point we shut down servers and we couldn't even play anymore. Only guys who would play were regulars like Bird, Lex, etc. 

No one played any of those other games but congrats I guess.

Play your match please. :) 
Type Z
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 1:16am
Lol Ratchet Deadlock was the most fun I ever had on any game.
But we will be happy to play you guys in the final, and tell shind not to delete the recording this time LOL.
NoCare View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote NoCare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 9:25am

You do realize that scrim was played before any nerf and the results would have been the same

I respect your opinion, but I disagree. In fact, I'm struggling to find the rationale behind this blatantly erroneous conclusion, when I can guarantee that the first match would have been much different. Replace Hulk, an incredibly intelligent and skilled gamer, with Skills- who went 3-28, and the outcome of the game drastically changes in our favor. Add to the fact that Hulk would likely side with me when I said "don't choose Overlook on their host" and "choose blue side". Although, the results would have most definitely differed, in the end it's all irrelevant since none of it relates to reality and speculating the "could/would have" is of no benefit.

Also, I can't help but laugh when I see you guys using ut3 has some sort of leverage to your argument or as a means to add credibility to your experience. Where I come from that's the equivalent of admitting that you either severely lack intelligence or are just simply terrible, and I don't believe that to be the case since I respect all of you as competitive gamers. That's something I don't see a lot of on console unfortunately. Just because someone is your competitive counterpart, doesn't mean that you have to be on bad terms with them or in a constant "battle of ego's". I know this argument can continue for days due to our competitive nature, so this will likely be my last post on the subject. Best of luck in the tournament! Smile
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 10:35am
is this game out yet for the PS3?
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 11:03am
Originally posted by NoCare

You do realize that scrim was played before any nerf and the results would have been the same

I respect your opinion, but I disagree. In fact, I'm struggling to find the rationale behind this blatantly erroneous conclusion, when I can guarantee that the first match would have been much different. Replace Hulk, an incredibly intelligent and skilled gamer, with Skills- who went 3-28, and the outcome of the game drastically changes in our favor. Add to the fact that Hulk would likely side with me when I said "don't choose Overlook on their host" and "choose blue side". Although, the results would have most definitely differed, in the end it's all irrelevant since none of it relates to reality and speculating the "could/would have" is of no benefit.

Also, I can't help but laugh when I see you guys using ut3 has some sort of leverage to your argument or as a means to add credibility to your experience. Where I come from that's the equivalent of admitting that you either severely lack intelligence or are just simply terrible, and I don't believe that to be the case since I respect all of you as competitive gamers. That's something I don't see a lot of on console unfortunately. Just because someone is your competitive counterpart, doesn't mean that you have to be on bad terms with them or in a constant "battle of ego's". I know this argument can continue for days due to our competitive nature, so this will likely be my last post on the subject. Best of luck in the tournament! Smile

Its not that we use UT3 as an excuse to be good. Most UT3 players ARE really good -_-
Arena type shooter = arena type shooter. Nexuiz is in ways similar to QAA or in some ways UT3 in speed and weapons.

How can you say using that is a lack of intelligence? Doesnt make sense mon.

And coming here on a UT3 forum bragging about a loss against UT3 players on a game, THAT ISNT EVEN UT3 strengthens this. 
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 11:04am
Originally posted by NoCare

I had nothing to say about Type Z this entire time. Hulk defended shind for whatever reason. But everything I said about shind was correct. :/
I have no real "beef" with anybody lol, I just gave penguin the stats he asked for.
And with your reasoning bringing up UC1 (hulk) is a LOLWUT moment. But anywho we'll just have to see how good Hulk is.
And lololololol shind thought he was gonna 35-0 overlook and post a video of us, thats why he chose it SMH.

But I think we can agree that host team should not get mortar side.
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sir Hulk Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 4:05pm
I only brought up UC since someone stated "weve been dominating since UT3" as if thats some sort of accomplishment. My rebuttal was "well Type Z's been dominating since UC1". It wasnt bragging. It was to bring whoever said that back to reality. Weve been around a long ass time. Weve dealt with people like this. People who brag about pugs. Thats like me saying I **** on some clan in MW3 because we got matched up in matchmaking and my team won. If we got matched up in MM and my team won I wouldnt say I beat uP or Phantac1 if someone asked. Id say "nah we havent played a match yet". Pugs are for fun to get good games in, not to brag about the results.

Thats why i didnt join your pug last night. It was 3am, I had no mic and very low sound, and a buddy over. God forbid you get a lucky blain or rocket id probably read about how you ****d Hulk/Type Z or something the next day. Fula was in the room you probably would have treated like a match against Z. The already tiny community doesnt need this crap. Everyone whos played me will vouch. I got some games in with Zirtec and SilentKO last night that were fun. No need for **** talking or bragging about pugs.
Type Z
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 4:40pm

I only brought up UC since someone stated "weve been dominating since UT3" as if thats some sort of accomplishment. My rebuttal was "well Type Z's been dominating since UC1". It wasnt bragging. It was to bring whoever said that back to reality. Weve been around a long ass time. Weve dealt with people like this. People who brag about pugs. Thats like me saying I **** on some clan in MW3 because we got matched up in matchmaking and my team won. If we got matched up in MM and my team won I wouldnt say I beat uP or Phantac1 if someone asked. Id say "nah we havent played a match yet". Pugs are for fun to get good games in, not to brag about the results.

Thats why i didnt join your pug last night. It was 3am, I had no mic and very low sound, and a buddy over. God forbid you get a lucky blain or rocket id probably read about how you ****d Hulk/Type Z or something the next day. Fula was in the room you probably would have treated like a match against Z. The already tiny community doesnt need this crap. Everyone whos played me will vouch. I got some games in with Zirtec and SilentKO last night that were fun. No need for **** talking or bragging about pugs.
well it doesn't really matter how early you started lol
thats like saying I've been playing Since Pac-man, but the only other games I played were MW2 and MW3 lol obviously you missed a step on some games from then till now  Sleepy

and I STILL don't see where anyone bragged about a PUG and/or beating Type Z....HMMMM, if anything, he said he witnessed Shin go hardcore negative in a PUG, which is funny  :D

btw, forgot your TV was black and white, your controller was broken, and someone was on your computer  (:

also, I think it's been proven that the new kids can easily dominate kids who've been playing games for years  Sleepy
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 5:31pm
lol i wonder what hulk would be saying about this if they actually won... :/.. and he didnt say he had been dominating since ut3.,. he said he has been dominating ut3 on console.... im pretty sure phant and most of the good/great ut3 players have played previous unreal games.. and darkness your right about you saying new kids can beat old school players lol
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 5:35pm
and you must of cared quite a bit about this pug if u searched out this forum and signed up to type a hugee wall of text about it... accusing phant of bragging over the win when he wasnt lol
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sir Hulk Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 6:10pm
I was linked to this by a buddy who frequents.

I wouldn't be saying anything had we won. I wasn't even in the match. I've actually played pengwin in a pub and made him quit out. I haven't even mentioned it till now. Pubs mean nothing. He could be a really good player for all I know. Server could have been laggy, etc.  ld sit here and post his stats but that's not fair to him.

I don't see why we are attacking skills. Myself as well as Shin and other Type Z members have been the best gamers on Xbox for years. I was a top player in RTCW, CSX, Top 8 in Halo2, then I quit to finish college for 2 years, then came back to be a top player in Transformers WFC, Wolfenstein, Brink, QAA, Madden 12, and a couple of others I can't even remember right now. No one is missing a beat and certainly not anyone here is gonna walk all over us old school gamers lol. Lets settle down a bit.
Type Z
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 6:19pm

I was linked to this by a buddy who frequents.

I wouldn't be saying anything had we won. I wasn't even in the match. I've actually played pengwin in a pub and made him quit out.

lololol
I've played 9 Pubs in 2 weeks, I'd never leave because of a player tho loooool i wish i remembered  :<

still a difference between a Pick Up Game, which was asked about, and a pub
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 6:34pm
lol no one is attacking skills or calling anyone crap... and i wasnt talking about anyone here being able to beat u guys... which very well may happen, since u dont even know much about hardly any of the players here... but i was simply saying that newer players can beta oldschool players, wasnt directing that at you or your team lol, just in general
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 7:00pm

Lol. Shin vs Kupcake and Tuna in FFA QAA. I lol'd when I found this in TypeZ net.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 25>