| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > Nexuiz
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Nexuiz (New Arena type FPS)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 22232425>
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote PaulGranger21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nexuiz (New Arena type FPS)
    Posted: 28 Mar 2012 at 7:05am
I just know that i destroyed tilter and wildcard in the UT3 duel tourny;) both good friends though especially tilt...terry asked me before the tourny to play him privately and i did and he couldnt beat me...so he backed out of the tourny..he sent me a message saying he had no chance so didnt wanna waste his time playing...which is completely reasonable...i get that alot;)

and i think wildcard joined the marines? as an arti maybe?...none the less...hes a POG haha
www.nambla.org
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2012 at 8:41pm
titler hulk jake shin were all pretty cool. titler was really chill cool guy, i remember terry raged on me in quake when i won a few dm in a row on some scrubs server.  he kept say, "im coming for your ass b****" lol. 
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2012 at 9:24am

no PS3 version yet?

Crypto-_-421 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Crypto-_-421 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2012 at 10:09am
Yea, I don't know what the hold up is @ the ps store!!! C'mon Sony & developers of nexuiz
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2012 at 12:25pm
xbox has exlusivity for nexuiz for a litttle while since it was released during that xbox live party promotion thing
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2012 at 6:30am
i'm waiting to try Nexuiz on ps3... heard its fun? ima kick TX's ass before he has time to get good lol
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2012 at 11:26am
fyi,, games not that great.  gotham city impostors > nexiuz
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2012 at 11:47am
yeah, if they're gonna sh1t in us PS3 gamers then I may just keep my money.

Post Options Post Options   Quote Crypto-_-421 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2012 at 11:52am
I have GCI, not a bad game for the money. Although only 6 vs 6.
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2012 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by BAIN

yeah, if they're gonna sh1t in us PS3 gamers then I may just keep my money.
well you guys may get a more polished better version like some other games.....UT3??  tho you guys got that b4 360 it was still the better version.. but maybe they will get all the bugs out and overall ps3 will play better....maybe
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 7:13am
they'll probably tweek it for ps3... if its fun i'll try it
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 9:02am
If they make the connections better, it will be loads better.
and Atleast they will have the weapon damages already balanced unlike Xbox Release

but this game doesn't really make you wanna stay playing all night like unreal
couple games and im bored
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

If they make the connections better, it will be loads better.
and Atleast they will have the weapon damages already balanced unlike Xbox Release

but this game doesn't really make you wanna stay playing all night like unreal
couple games and im bored

I haven't played in so long.
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2012 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by XxXDEATHXxX101

Game is fun as f***. I never complained about it..i mean UT3 got its bugs but no one ever really cares. Duel invisible ****. Translocater issue. etc. People got destroyed Day 2 in a PUG and quit the game lmfao..but loads of UT3 players quit, didnt like it, rarely plays etc. I think there are roughly less than 10 players who are known in UT3 world to have consistently played Nexuiz and actually liked the game. There are more players playing from other games than the actual UT3 community.

I think that was the problem. UT3 players expected Nexuiz as another UT3 which from the begginning I knew it was not going to be nothing like it. Now look what happen.
kinda Sounds like a COD Player expecting another shooter to play just like COD & guess what..developers are catering to that. Limiting originality.

GCI was cool but wasnt fun..Nothing interesting. Just funnier COD version. Same controls and everything like COD. Reason why it was so popular.

UT4 not going to feel like UT3? what wil be the excuse then? ..Time will tell..
PSN:Imaginative
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2012 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

Game is fun as f***. I never complained about it..i mean UT3 got its bugs but no one ever really cares. Duel invisible ****. Translocater issue. etc. People got destroyed Day 2 in a PUG and quit the game lmfao..but loads of UT3 players quit, didnt like it, rarely plays etc. I think there are roughly less than 10 players who are known in UT3 world to have consistently played Nexuiz and actually liked the game. There are more players playing from other games than the actual UT3 community.

I think that was the problem. UT3 players expected Nexuiz as another UT3 which from the begginning I knew it was not going to be nothing like it. Now look what happen.
kinda Sounds like a COD Player expecting another shooter to play just like COD & guess what..developers are catering to that. Limiting originality.

GCI was cool but wasnt fun..Nothing interesting. Just funnier COD version. Same controls and everything like COD. Reason why it was so popular.

?? dont really know where you went with that, i just didnt think the game was that good.. i had more fun with gci and mw3.  i agree i expected alot more from the game but overall i just didnt think it was that great.  no different than you not liking mw3.  game was a sloppy haloish version of quake imo.  maybe ill give it another go but
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2012 at 11:18pm
GCI, QAA, UT3 , Classic Nexuiz >>>>> illfonic nexuiz 
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 10:31am

Originally posted by BuMrUsH

?? dont really know where you went with that, i just didnt think the game was that good.. i had more fun with gci and mw3.  i agree i expected alot more from the game but overall i just didnt think it was that great.  no different than you not liking mw3.  game was a sloppy haloish version of quake imo.  maybe ill give it another go but

Are you good at GCI and MW3 tho? ..reason why I dont like MW3 because Ive been knowing what to expect since COD4 and its been the same crap over and over. Of course Nexuiz was buggy but i mean its basically fixed since update. Only thing I say it really needs is servers other than that I dont see the problem towards the game was.
PSN:Imaginative
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 4:05pm
i dont think any of that has to do with why i didnt like it, its just a personal taste no different than some ppl like gay ass country music lol....cant expect them to like my metal or rap for that matter

Post Options Post Options   Quote Crypto-_-421 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2012 at 12:55pm
Long live metal!!!
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 5:51am
nooobs
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 9:40am

this game isn't ever coming out for the PS3, is it?

Post Options Post Options   Quote Crypto-_-421 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 10:14am
I doubt it. 360 sales probably suck!!
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by ut3lve

nooobs
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 10:58pm

i dont think any of that has to do with why i didnt like it, its just a personal taste no different than some ppl like gay ass country music lol....cant expect them to like my metal or rap for that matter

country music is #1 goofball lol rap is fading fast... metal is for meth heads :o :) in my whole life i've never met anyone into metal

we can debate things like lyrics if you like, but screaming nonsence at the top of your lungs while stoned out of your mind don't acually qualify... good rap like tupac/genius atleast has some good lyrics... unlike metal lol

you should have stayed a closet metal head Death lmao
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2012 at 3:18am
Originally posted by BAIN

this game isn't ever coming out for the PS3, is it?

never ever! may 10th
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 22232425>