FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Name That Map

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Name That Map
    Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 4:27pm
does anyone know the name of that damned WF map that takes place in a cavernous desert like setting where there's one main node in the middle, a leviathan, and the core sits high so you need to either redeemer it or use a raptor to get at it..  I haven't seen much less play that map.. I wanna find it but I can't remember the name.. anyone know?
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 5:30pm
u mean confrontation?
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 5:52pm
Yop! is Confrontation! pretty map! was cool to see more vehicles there, is so huge.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 6:19pm
you can also shoot the core if you use the impact hammer to get you on the ledge of the tower
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 10:46pm
no one play tank crossing anymore as well
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 10:56pm
tank crossing sucks, too many games playing against Zodiac.. no one is better than him in that tank on that map!!!!!!
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 11:05pm
lol
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2010 at 12:33am
Originally posted by JPINATOR

tank crossing sucks, too many games playing against Zodiac.. no one is better than him in that tank on that map!!!!!!

Don't be hatin' against our little tank crossing machine. Geek
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2010 at 1:35am

actually Ry's better
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2010 at 1:39am
Originally posted by env_1ner

because to many spawn killings by people who want to cross over to your side and f*** u up. its tank crossing not people crossing
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2010 at 2:31am
Originally posted by Zellot

actually Ry's better

Oh I know RYs talent in tanks..I've played against him in Azeraw A couple weeks ago but in regards to tank crossing no one knows the hit points like zodiac does. I think I've been in a match with both on either teams tanks and it was the longest game ever..games were won in overtime without Core damage by tanks.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2010 at 9:43am
If I remember correctly, it was you and Ry vs. me and Trainwreck, GOW vs KmA. And GOW went down!!!!
A-R_siIIyy View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote A-R_siIIyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2010 at 10:31am
using ur board to get on the ledge is probably faster
you want lobster? huh,im thinkin burger king
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2010 at 3:55pm
Bain....that was the last time..but I know I played against Ry before on that map and I know he killed me more times than I can count. And as for GOW losing it was because Ry doesn't know how to drive scorpions...by the end of the game all of the scorpions were piled in the hallway.
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2010 at 5:30pm

Originally posted by env_1ner

because to many spawn killings by people who want to cross over to your side and f*** u up. its tank crossing not people crossing

Nicely said.. I haven't seen much Warfare action lately, let alone on this on or Confrontation.  Then again, I sometimes love using the rocks and hoverboard to get over to the side where the opposing team's tank is and futilely shoot at it when it's crossing the fridge and driving onto the pressure pad.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2010 at 10:15am

Bain....that was the last time..but I know I played against Ry before on that map and I know he killed me more times than I can count. And as for GOW losing it was because Ry doesn't know how to drive scorpions...by the end of the game all of the scorpions were piled in the hallway.
LOL. Excuses, excuses.
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2010 at 10:18am

you can also shoot the core if you use the impact hammer to get you on the ledge of the tower

HoverBoard + walljump do properly.... No loss of health ;)
 Post Reply Post Reply