| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > Custom Content
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

PUG Maps

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PUG Maps
    Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 9:28am
We've been stuck playing the same old again lately.. so I'm making a new thread with download links. I offer more maps.. and even though I don't even like part of them myself, it's a change.
I'm going to add a new pack every friday for a few weeks, hoping to make sure everyone who plays PUGs will have all the maps now, giving them a chance to only install 6 at a time and try them out for a week.
Also, feel free to make suggestions for new maps in here.

Week 1 - First up is a pack with the more frequently played maps
  • CTF-Spoondog
  • CTF-Ranel
  • CTF-Grendelkeep3
  • CTF-Incinerator-LE
  • DM-Heatray-LE
  • DM-ShangriLa-FE

Week 2 - It's time for the 2nd pack, 4 more CTF maps and 2 more DM maps, here start the new ones! Well kinda anyway, some already had em. You might recognise DM-Campgrounds2k8 as another pretty popular map. DM-AtheaCE is pretty damn huge, but we'll see how it works out 5v5 or something.
  • CTF-Cardinal
  • CTF-Saray
  • CTF-AtheaCE
  • CTF-Razor
  • DM-Echelon
  • DM-Campgrounds2k8
Pack 3 - It kinda lasted a bit longer this time around because I couldn't find a file I needed.. That combined with some lazyness to put more effort into it and find it I guess, lol. For now at least this'll be the last pack, lets get everyone to download these 3 first. Even though more people have it by now, still not everyone's even got the 2nd pack, so I figure we need more time..
  • CTF-Spirito
  • CTF-Sesmar
  • CTF-Skybound
  • DM-Codex-2008
  • DM-Flustered
  • DM-Tempest

PugPack1 links (only download one of them.. the others are backups):
http://rapidshare.com/files/378416008/PugPack1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/378417803/PugPack1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/378420285/PugPack1.rar.html

PugPack2 links (same notes as with the first one):
http://rapidshare.com/files/378463119/PugPack2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/379317283/PugPack2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/379319081/PugPack2.rar.html

PugPack3 links (same notes as with the second one):
http://rapidshare.com/files/387028764/PugPack3.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/387030851/PugPack3.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/387032645/PugPack3.rar.html

*Downloads through these links have to be done from PC, for help installing these maps I refer thee to this thread:
http://iamgaming.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2194&title=howto-installing-custom-maps-on-your-ps3

**Most if not all of these maps are on the custom content section of this site as well! This allows for downloading it from Ps3, much like UT3Mod. Too lazy to explain how it works atm! :D
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 4:02pm
bump, get these!
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 4:08pm
i need to re install all custom maps again when the new ps3 comes, i gotta play on my sisters 4 now :(

Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT

i need to re install all custom maps again when the new ps3 comes, i gotta play on my sisters 4 now :(

it YLOD'd again? Shocked
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by LuciFer

Originally posted by DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT

it YLOD'd again? Shocked

I headshot him too much so the ps3 overheating ^^

Pug pug pug !!? Okay let's start pugging :D
DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 4:33pm
No, the disc drive isn't working so it won't read any discs :( but i should have the new one tomorrow but i was due tuesday

DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 6:00pm
OMG, the same sh1t happend to me with my 1st PS3, the blueray reader was broken, OMG, affourtunately i got my waranty. XD

and that maps looks interesting to try. i'll do when i back to home.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2010 at 3:40pm
Updated first post (well technically not yet, but will in 10 seconds)
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote WOPR-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2010 at 3:50pm
I've been wanting to try and cook several maps together into one USERDATA.JAM map pack...maybe this is a good one to try.

I should have all of these maps in their individual form in the downloads section already so they could do them 1 at a time from their PS3 as well if a PC isn't available...

EDIT: well I just saw your update...I don't think I have all those...I'll see if I can pack all those up...
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2010 at 3:51pm
^there you go: for all the lazy people who wont do it from PC!
Just install 1 map every time you go on the game or something
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2010 at 3:52pm
Hey drok, you should try to post them with out a pack.  Im sure alot of people dont know the steps to using win.rar.  I just learned a month ago or so and theres alot to know for people who are not pc friendly...
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2010 at 3:55pm
It's called reading the included tutorial which has been on iAM for over 3-4 months now. And even then, thanks to WOPR you can do most/if not all of them directly from this site
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2010 at 3:57pm
Sorry, some of us are simple minded.....
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2010 at 3:59pm
Meh, sorry. Might be kinda grumpy atm.
It'd be awesome if you could figure out how to bundle them as a pack WOPR! You should probably put yourself a limit of how large to make the packs though, as not everyone's sticks support up to 8GB of files or something of the like :P
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2010 at 4:56pm
Hey. I lost my usb drive again :( So can't get anything custom downloaded. Rican - Do you think if i give you my lanky acc or MB account info you can download this stuff for me. Just the CTF ones?? 
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2010 at 5:00pm
Downloading doesn't go by accounts, it goes by PS3s   o_O
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2010 at 5:02pm
^ O yea. F*** !! Thanks Penguin . 
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2010 at 7:38pm
Added pack 3.
Zito44 View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zito44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2010 at 3:21pm

i dont understand which one is which i need cardinal and razor?

XBL GT: ZMO44
AKA M1NNoW
Mike D. View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mike D. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2010 at 5:19pm
Thanks for adding my map to your map pack.  I hope everyone enjoys it.  Smile

Mike D.
Author CTF-Saray
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2010 at 9:25am
Thanks for the effort put into creating custom content, it's what keeps this game interesting.

There's a new server, so there's a new TDM/CTF PUG chat.
Also, for the people who don't want to bother installing all maps, I'll make a new one with the favorites of the bunch, so that you'll only have to install 5-10 maps.

Anyone who wants to play is welcome, just ask someone who has the chat to pass you an invite, that's where games get setup and the password is posted.

The new server is a 12 slot New York one from Clanwarz.com, hopefully there'll be less complaints about this one. Note that for TDM/CTF I much prefer 4v4, so you won't find it higher than 5v5 in those modes.
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2010 at 12:18pm
yey! pugs are back! :D
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2010 at 1:24pm
I would seriously play if some1 could get old skool maps like HallOfGiants, November, Lavagiant. I know they cant run on servers but even on a host i would play them. maybe they would motivate me to play CTF.
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2010 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

I would seriously play if some1 could get old skool maps like HallOfGiants, November, Lavagiant. I know they cant run on servers but even on a host i would play them. maybe they would motivate me to play CTF.

I think FTW runs a version of LavaGiant, so I'll check with them where they got it :o
 Post Reply Post Reply