FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Best Sniper ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
Author
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best Sniper ?
    Posted: 17 Apr 2010 at 12:22pm
Depending of mods and wich stuff the players use !
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2010 at 1:13pm

i would say the players with the best aim are pawweezy, remy, phantaci, and penguin. i was playing kenpachi yesterday and he's pretty good with hitscan too.

The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2010 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by chisox666

Originally posted by xXchris_cXx

Best Vctf Snipers are Arkos,Bio,& Otakutony

I agree. haven't been sniped by Bio though unless he plays under another tag. TX is pretty goddamn good VCTF sniper too, definitely not the best, but worth mentioning.

I'm totally agreed with you, Arkos and Tony are great snipers in VCTF, absolutely, and TX always eat my rockets when he jumps, LMAO. Ouch

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Q80FACE View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Q80FACE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2010 at 1:59pm
Yea definatly alot of ppl with sik aim in this game ima put my vote in 4 drokun we play each other on a daily n he neva ceases to amaze my his aim is ridiculous 4 an eu playa on a us host also ma boi paw is sik aswell remy also if u see him circling round in one spot RUN!! n i think tuna is up there aswell his aims gettin betta evryday
-Q80FACE-
i_Own_U View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote i_Own_U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2010 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by QwEsT

Originally posted by i_Own_U

Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Otakutony was a good sniper but nothing I couldn't deal with, but my vote would be TX2K and Penguin. I suck with a sniper rifle, especially if the other person is using a sniper rifle, im like origami, I fold under pressure! BUT, id say I was in the top 10 in BC2, its pretty disgusting.
your not even in the top 100 bc2 snipers! unreal_guardian aka ReC-kenji best sniper in the whole game=thats why his rank 4 in the whole world!
or he's ranked 4 in the world because he's played this game 4 200+ hours. Ne1 should b that high if u play that long
no offence bro but he is a beast i play wth him regularly n he is the best sniper in the game 15000 points per game in rush is his average score! getting 100 to 250 kills with the sniper every match n already plays for EA for money! HATE ON
b****in about pub games is retarded and never overlook the fact that at the end of the day it makes u a better player! adapt
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2010 at 2:37pm
No offence but Only two rec was good. Warheart and Jfox. Other are camper, spammer, glitcher like you. No offence... I love you gay boy.
i_Own_U View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote i_Own_U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2010 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by DEVIL_-Dr4g0v-

No offence but Only two rec was good. Warheart and Jfox. Other are camper, spammer, glitcher like you. No offence... I love you gay boy.
JFF T2D n REC LOL! if im a noob your the biggest noob in ut3! your a silly fassy!
b****in about pub games is retarded and never overlook the fact that at the end of the day it makes u a better player! adapt
i_Own_U View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote i_Own_U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2010 at 2:51pm
the funniest thing is when my montage hits it shows me destroying your whole squad with the most beastly shots ever when i release it your never gnna show your face on iam again!! keep talking because all my talk is gnna be in a special little montage especially 4 devil= S trider dismantling your whole squad! have a nice day
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2010 at 2:56pm
Are u talking about dedicated snipers or players who are best with the sniper rifle? Best sniper in the game is difficult but if u nominate a mode then VCTF i'll put forward who imo is v.good with the rifle in order. Most of this is over the last few weeks.
EU
F.uK itz Headshot
Associate
Rapidfir3
Dragov
possibly Papa2dogg/whatsgood - same player isnt he?

US
Bio
Paweezy
Arkos
Otakutony
DaMan Pro

Im really not sure but i would also mention Necrobeastility and TX_2K7 along with any of these guys cept i havent played with them much lately and when i have they dont simply sit and snipe they do much more. Kenji was v.good (was he AK-47 kenji also?) but does he stilll play? 
Paweezy doesnt seem to miss and hes mobile when hes sniping so i'd plum for him in US.Headhunter doesnt seem to miss either (yes i know kbm etc) but he's still ahead of the competition in EU and if he ever steps back in it wouldn't take him long.

Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2010 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

Are u talking about dedicated snipers or players who are best with the sniper rifle? Best sniper in the game is difficult but if u nominate a mode then VCTF i'll put forward who imo is v.good with the rifle in order. Most of this is over the last few weeks.
EU
F.uK itz Headshot
Associate
Rapidfir3
Dragov
US
Bio
Paweezy
Arkos
Otakutony
DaMan Pro
Im really not sure but i would also mention Necrobeastility and TX_2K7 along with any of these guys cept i havent played with them much lately and when i have they dont simply sit and snipe they do much more. Kenji was v.good (was he AK-47 kenji also?) but does he stilll play? 
Paweezy doesnt seem to miss and hes mobile when hes sniping so i'd plum for him in US.Headhunter doesnt seem to miss either (yes i know kbm etc) but he's still ahead of the competition in EU and if he ever steps back in it wouldn't take him long.

+1
Anyway i prefer play for team (flag running or cover flag runner) than snipping... Just my opinion.
DEVIL_Terror View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_Terror Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2010 at 3:17pm
Best snipers EU are Drokun,Associate and Headhunter.
PSN: DEVIL_-T3RROR-,FrEnCh-PrOdiGY
Arkos315 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
FLAK Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote Arkos315 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2010 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by Saltydog058

Originally posted by xXchris_cXx

Best Vctf Snipers are Arkos,Bio,& Otakutony
their good but miss so much more then they hit, a dueler that snipes n never misses (Pawweezy n phant) out snipe them all day in vCTF trust me :)

Not Really

Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2010 at 3:31pm
I 've heard Drokun is v.good and since he plays WF and VCTF only occasionally then I would take Terror's word for it. Also Penguin was fierce with the rifle as too was/is Ether404and i'm sure there's more guys out there in the other modes who r v,good and yes I agree with Draggie ..vehicle modes don't need 3/4 snipers unless u can move and use like Paweezy and Associate in an offensive fashion. it harms the team.
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2010 at 3:34pm

I 've heard Drokun is v.good and since he plays WF and VCTF only occasionally then I would take Terror's word for it. Also Penguin was fierce with the rifle as too was/is Ether404and i'm sure there's more guys out there in the other modes who r v,good and yes I agree with Draggie ..vehicle modes don't need 3/4 snipers unless u can move and use like Paweezy and Associate in an offensive fashion. it harms the team.

+1 (more once)

3/4/5 snipers ?! LOL wtf are they doing ? You think that you're playing Mw2 ? Snipping all the time like Papa2Dogg is boring and su.ck...
i_Own_U View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote i_Own_U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2010 at 3:35pm

EU
F.uK itz Headshot
Associate
Rapidfir3
Dragov
US
Bio
Paweezy
Arkos
Otakutony
DaMan Pro
agreed trinity
RTO_XxPUNISHERxX View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2010 at 3:41pm
I used to b ok with my trusty sniper but by now my aim is probably shot to hell lol
theVIRUSofLIFE69
SolidEnigma View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx

Post Options Post Options   Quote SolidEnigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2010 at 4:04pm
Thumbs Up
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2010 at 7:35pm

EU
F.uK itz Headshot
Associate
Rapidfir3
Dragov

US
Bio
Paweezy
Arkos
Otakutony
DaMan Pro

+1 (not sure on the order though)
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2010 at 9:46pm

Originally posted by QwEsT

Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Otakutony was a good sniper but nothing I couldn't deal with, but my vote would be TX2K and Penguin. I suck with a sniper rifle, especially if the other person is using a sniper rifle, im like origami, I fold under pressure! BUT, id say I was in the top 10 in BC2, its pretty disgusting.
your not even in the top 100 bc2 snipers! unreal_guardian aka ReC-kenji best sniper in the whole game=thats why his rank 4 in the whole world!
or he's ranked 4 in the world because he's played this game 4 200+ hours. Ne1 should b that high if u play that long
no offence bro but he is a beast i play wth him regularly n he is the best sniper in the game 15000 points per game in rush is his average score! getting 100 to 250 kills with the sniper every match n already plays for EA for money! HATE ON
Wow, of all these years, ive seen some wild sh1t come from you. I have played with Guardian before, hes good, but your talking out your a$$. Its obvious you have never played BC2 or you would know these claims your making are ridiculous.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
SolidEnigma View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx

Post Options Post Options   Quote SolidEnigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2010 at 11:56pm
Lol very famous names out theirThumbs Up
Archangel_Fate View Drop Down
Team Archangels
Team Archangels

Post Options Post Options   Quote Archangel_Fate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2010 at 12:12am
I'm pretty decent with the sniper rifle i think. I been practicing using the sniper rifle with scope and then sniper rifle as a Vigilant and dodging while using the scope and sniping lol still getting the hang of it but i've seen some good 1's
TheSeph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote TheSeph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2010 at 1:03am
eu drokun associate and demon
us reverendcrow phantaci and as much as i hate to say it FOG

rico is more of a rocket shock guy
GT:TheSeph QcP

PSN:TheSeph
Rap1dFir3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rap1dFir3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2010 at 3:36am
Originally posted by Aquaknot

EU
F.uK itz Headshot
Associate
Rapidfir3
Dragov

US
Bio
Paweezy
Arkos
Otakutony
DaMan Pro

+1 (not sure on the order though)
i bet this has no order :P, besides, i shoot from 1 spot, i carry sniper always when i'm moving and then hardly miss, just jump boots and still hardly miss , i know when i jump so i can just aim little bit down. ask imajapp(2 numbers here) or something in game, he was stingering me we both had flag in necro, i had sniper, he had like 124902q8430197390 health and i had 150 and took health pack in fight. still won with sniper Wink. i can carry on about more amazing snipe kills, read my topic best headshot ever, for another 1
Fu.K-ItZ-Rap1d-
Veulen14
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2010 at 8:40am
i just love how all these one mode players call out best snipers when they havent seen the other side of the gamemost of these people named cant even run around with sniper only and do what they normally can..most people sit and camp... this thread is quiet humorous especially everytime strider says something because hes one of those (includin most of u responding to this) when in far ass distance you guys f***in pull out ur link gun or flak or rockets and try having a firefight with someone as a mid to long range distance...its beyond retarded without realizing ull probably kill them faster with ur pistol since its a hitscan weapon... and who the hell r these cbs guys claimin they r best snipers... thats a straight out a joke i dont even need to explain myself.

my small list from what ive seen and has impressed me not really much of campers (not naming myself)

Eu
drokun associate dragov

US: Paw Phantaci Arkos (those he likes to stick to one f***in mode ) 

tx is alright but he needs alot of work in order to be on the main list

Incremental has stepped up lately but i havent played him much lately to reqally say anything about him also
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2010 at 10:27am
as Seifer_Almasy plays more on ps3 im sure people will mention him as a great sniper. i can't believe neither Q80 or Tuna mentioned him? lol No one on 360 uses the sniper more then Seifer. he even snipes a lot in ctf and he rarely misses.
There's some real good snipers on ps3 EU and US. but sniping someone from across the map that don't even know your about to shoot at them on Suspense isn't skillful at all! so i hope people that stand by the cage or on the advril and just snipe don't think that it makes them a great sniper because it don't. most people that snipe like that will switch weapons if your within 50 feet because they cant hit you while your dodging. but there are a few that are real good with a sniper even up close head to head.
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>