Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Best Sniper ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
Author
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SolidEnigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best Sniper ?
    Posted: 17 Apr 2010 at 1:33am
 Well i myself love sniping as you can tell. Who do you guys think are the best snipers online?Thumbs Up
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2010 at 1:58am
None come to mind. But the worst ones are the guys that hang out in avalanch tower all 20 match
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2010 at 2:00am
No idea!
there are competitive snipers. but i love to kill them with the impact hammer! hell yeahhhh!

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2010 at 2:09am
Otakutony was a good sniper but nothing I couldn't deal with, but my vote would be TX2K and Penguin. I suck with a sniper rifle, especially if the other person is using a sniper rifle, im like origami, I fold under pressure! BUT, id say I was in the top 10 in BC2, its pretty disgusting.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2010 at 2:12am
My friend rifle can snipe the hell outta people in Modern Warfare. He name himself rifle because he's sick with the sniper rifle in any game, plus he can shoot a sniper rifle pretty good in real life.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
Rap1dFir3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rap1dFir3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2010 at 3:31am
me, headhunter, dragov, there will my votes go for (pretty ga.y to vote for urself, but serious why not. godlike in torlan and never play warfare?? :P, right pcx guys lol). if you play vctf alot you will see me snipe the hell out of you
Fu.K-ItZ-Rap1d-
Veulen14
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2010 at 3:39am
I knew it was a matter of time be4 the kid came and said that .. Wheres my money. I bet on that as well. 
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2010 at 7:02am
best snipers hands down me paw phantaci i would also say rico but i havent played him in a while ..incremental has stepped up quiet alot lately also

now i know damn well people are going to disagree keep in mind just because you killed us once doesnt mean you took our spot the sniper rifle is my main weapon no matter what im doing flag running dueling dm or playin warfare
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2010 at 7:14am
i hate to agree but rev is the best sniper i've come across, he's a complete beast with that thing.

best sniper with a controller - Drokun.
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2010 at 7:27am
You should probably make a difference between US and Eu host

oh and ive been wondering, when you have 7700 sniper kills and 1300 headshots, does that mean you had 10k kills with sniper total (thats pretty much what i have on my first account)?
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2010 at 7:41am
Originally posted by Drokun

oh and ive been wondering, when you have 7700 sniper kills and 1300 headshots, does that mean you had 10k kills with sniper total (thats pretty much what i have on my first account)?

lol, i think it means you need to get out more ;)
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
i_Own_U View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote i_Own_U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2010 at 7:55am
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

best snipers hands down me paw phantaci i would also say rico but i havent played him in a while ..incremental has stepped up quiet alot lately also

now i know damn well people are going to disagree keep in mind just because you killed us once doesnt mean you took our spot the sniper rifle is my main weapon no matter what im doing flag running dueling dm or playin warfare
lmao u suck wth the sniper warfare rev!
b****in about pub games is retarded and never overlook the fact that at the end of the day it makes u a better player! adapt
i_Own_U View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote i_Own_U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2010 at 7:57am
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Otakutony was a good sniper but nothing I couldn't deal with, but my vote would be TX2K and Penguin. I suck with a sniper rifle, especially if the other person is using a sniper rifle, im like origami, I fold under pressure! BUT, id say I was in the top 10 in BC2, its pretty disgusting.
your not even in the top 100 bc2 snipers! unreal_guardian aka ReC-kenji best sniper in the whole game=thats why his rank 4 in the whole world!
b****in about pub games is retarded and never overlook the fact that at the end of the day it makes u a better player! adapt
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2010 at 8:03am
Originally posted by i_Own_U

Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

your not even in the top 100 bc2 snipers! unreal_guardian aka ReC-kenji best sniper in the whole game=thats why his rank 4 in the whole world!
or he's ranked 4 in the world because he's played this game 4 200+ hours. Ne1 should b that high if u play that long
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2010 at 8:14am
Crow, Pawweezy, Drokun, Kali and associate.
Theres a couple more that could be listed but i dont care Enuff to continue.
XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2010 at 9:09am
The one i say is Rev. 
Saltydog058 View Drop Down
No one care about my opinion

Post Options Post Options   Quote Saltydog058 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2010 at 9:18am
If you watched the last duel tourny, youl see that pawweezy is the best, phantaci is too

Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2010 at 9:28am
drokun likes talking in third person
STYLE View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote STYLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2010 at 9:40am
papa2dogg,***-headhunter,t2d-whatsgood

Post Options Post Options   Quote Saltydog058 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2010 at 9:44am
[QUOTE=CbS_STYLE]papa2dogg,***-headhunter,t2d-whatsgood [/QUOTE

not at all...such a fail
krzys773 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Massacre Monster

Post Options Post Options   Quote krzys773 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2010 at 9:46am
Best Vctf Snipers are Arkos,Bio,& Otakutony
Nissan SiLViA
Nissan 300zx
Yamaha Yzf R6
    <3

Post Options Post Options   Quote Saltydog058 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2010 at 9:54am
Originally posted by xXchris_cXx

their good but miss so much more then they hit, a dueler that snipes n never misses (Pawweezy n phant) out snipe them all day in vCTF

trust me :)
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2010 at 9:58am
id have to agree with paw, Most people in Vctf will just stand in one spot and snipe from across the map.
Not much skill is needed to do so. People who use sniper while running or moving work much harder and takes much more skill.
If were talking about stand still sniping, then sure, id add Otakutony as well...........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2010 at 10:12am
What kind of sniping are we talkin about here?  O:
I have the best flak snipe in the game.

and tbh I've only seen Otakutony snipe me with a link gun    XD
chisox666 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote chisox666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2010 at 11:05am
Originally posted by xXchris_cXx

I agree. haven't been sniped by Bio though unless he plays under another tag. TX is pretty goddamn good VCTF sniper too, definitely not the best, but worth mentioning.
get fragged

Misery Index - Heirs To Thievery
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>