Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

BEST HATE MAIL EVER. MUST READ!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Noob
Noob

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sinn Exit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BEST HATE MAIL EVER. MUST READ!
    Posted: 14 Apr 2010 at 5:13pm
Ah Diabulos z13 lol. This was last year during the Auturm season. I had a 1v1 with him on Mobias arena. I got 3 kill on him and then he closed the server down. He claimed he was adjusting his controller and I was using cheat codes to win. It's funny because I know there is one other prick like him ... He goes under the name of Your God Maker. Does any one know him??
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2010 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by Penguin

wtf a .amr file    XD  never heard of that   o:

did you get them to play penguin and drokun?

I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2010 at 6:37pm
Yeah sinn, i heard the story about curlupanddie88.  How she got like 17 messages from him and i think alinedecko got a few too.  That "i was adjusting my controler" excuse i heard from him b4 too.  If you play the files that maniac sent he said something like that to him too. 
ANYONE WHO HAS NOT HEARD THE AUDIO FILES DO SO.  This guy is extremely funny to hear.
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2010 at 6:39pm
mine played    o:  
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2010 at 7:50pm
Im hopeing to get 4 more uploaded from another player who had a encounter with this chump yesterday.  In this one he states that the only way anyone can beat him is by using "cheat codes" i tried to find anything on the web that shows some proof that thes "mods" for the 360 exsist but to no prevail.  Its amazing how retarded people trully can be.
salvi prophet View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote salvi prophet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2010 at 4:38am

unreal tournaments finest playa
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2010 at 2:04pm
Too funny.  Yeah i got the most recent quote from the undefeated god of ut3's 1v1 dm.  It says and i quote "keep talking **** about me all you little pimple faced hobbit f***ing trolls.  nothing show the cyber nerd stereo types to be more true for you little bastards than talking sh1t about some one you cant beat without cheating on a video game.  i always wanted to be infamous."   Hey prophet what'd you say to him to set him off? lol i noticed he changed his bio last night so i imagine you informed him about his hate mail here.  did you tell him to come to iamgaming an tell us how we are all using "mods" and "cheat codes"  lol.
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2010 at 5:25pm
Is that game listing thing the games he plays or something else?  If so, then that explains everything about him... Halo 3..
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2010 at 6:28pm
It just shows the recent games you've played.  And yea i told him after i beat his a$$ to go play halo3 cause it took no skill so he should be "ok" at it at best lol..
salvi prophet View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote salvi prophet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2010 at 6:49pm
i told him about this site. LOL hate mail such a wonderful thing
unreal tournaments finest playa
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2010 at 7:20pm
LOL i really hope he at least came to see it, i know he doesnt have the balls to make a guess appereance and tell us all about the "moded xboxs" and how everytime some1 whos better than him starts to beat him is has them.  What a reject.
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2010 at 10:19pm
Look at the master of 1v1 dm.  No one can defeate him, not with out using cheats. 
Nova View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2010 at 10:22pm
How the hell did you get that HTML coding to post the whole online dashboard on here!
XBL=GeNovaZ
PC=NovazZ
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2010 at 7:56pm
lol wow.

I had plenty hate mail...
"You use keyboard & mouse"
"turn off that keyboard & mouse and then play"
& like I dont say good game. Im a jerk, im mean, and some other goodies.
PSN:Imaginative
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2010 at 8:56pm
I didn't know you use keyboard n mouse bum.  I dont know why people cry about it, they have the option to use it 2.
GoDead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote GoDead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2010 at 2:34am
I bet this guy and ForceOfGod are BFF's

Only 366 days til yesterday!
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2010 at 9:35am
Y is it that i cant C NE new post on this thread?? 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote WOPR-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2010 at 11:05am
One of the posts by Death101 had a bunch of html/ASP embed code and it looks like one of the tags wasn't closed or something because it was actually changing the way this thread page was displayed.  I had to delete that post... there was too much stuff in it to go through.

The thread should be fine now ;)
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2010 at 11:10am
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

LOL
i wish i still had my hate mail! "Duel is for noobs, I play 1v1 DM."

no matter how much i explained to him that duel is 1v1 DM, he still didn't believe me.

Just wanna say :
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2010 at 11:18am
Originally posted by XxXDEATHXxX101

I didn't know you use keyboard n mouse bum.  I dont know why people cry about it, they have the option to use it 2.

I don't think Bum uses a mouse and keyboard.
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2010 at 11:30am

Ill have to try to get another of that guys avatar.  It was funny as hell

TheSeph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote TheSeph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2010 at 11:54am
LMAO I sent him a message askin what 1v1 dm was and told him I'd **** all over him no matter what mode he played I got this lame response about "just another chump tryin to take a shot at the champ"

It really surprises me this kid has never played me but again wtf 1v1 dm's?Disapprove

and my gold ran out:-( so im using my gfs tag "blaze feilding" so add it if you wanna play with me on xbl
GT:TheSeph QcP

PSN:TheSeph
Sinn Exit View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sinn Exit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2010 at 4:19pm
The Seph and Bumrubish .. How are you both? Haven't spoken to you guys since you fella's left 360. Cry
TheSeph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote TheSeph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2010 at 5:07pm
alright been playin some mw2 lately on ps3 but still ownin noobs like that demonz guy
GT:TheSeph QcP

PSN:TheSeph
DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2010 at 5:10pm
i know that demoz guy is a noob but did i not see him completely whoop your ass, Egbert, oops i mean seph sorry, you need to take a visit back to UT bro, i miss you :(:(:( xD

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>