| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team AdReNaLiNe RuSh General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

A-R vs Dgrounds

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote A-R_siIIyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A-R vs Dgrounds
    Posted: 05 Apr 2010 at 9:16pm
sandstorm 3-0 (A-R)
necro        3-2   (A-R)
suspense   3-0   (A-R)

Good games Dgrounds
you want lobster? huh,im thinkin burger king
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2010 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by A-R_siIIyy

sandstorm 3-0 (A-R)
necro        3-2   (A-R)
suspense   3-0   (A-R)

Good games Dgrounds
u jerk -_-....lol but yea good game bro n hope we can do this again we was so close on necro 2-0 but then help use up up down down hold triangle...but its ok i love trying 2 beat the best but the next match NO SANDSTORM!!! my worst map lol n lets do containment necro n kargo next time plzzzzzBig smile 
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
A-R_siIIyy View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote A-R_siIIyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2010 at 11:08pm
pick whater map u want next time,,but our map WILL BE sandstorm its our best map.
lets try rails instead of suspense.
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2010 at 11:08pm

Good games guys.  It was pretty obvious you practiced the maps you chose.

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2010 at 12:17am
no not realy we just did team work n i told every where 2 b n how 2 take cars n things like dat but if u guys realy r the best ull let me pick all the maps haha its just a thoughtWink...we r playing on u guys sever...another match 2morrow huh?...n every1 im back with the doctor bros. me(im death believe it or notDead) medic n aqua(heals sea animals)Big smile...right aqua?
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Arkos315 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
FLAK Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote Arkos315 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2010 at 12:47am
No...let me pick the maps
Suspense, Sandstorm, Rails
LMAO!!!

AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote A-R_siIIyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2010 at 1:37am
i do recall us waiting 10 minutes because u guys were in a practice lol
besides we have a good server that Everyone plays on 16 ppl or 10.
lets do another one tomorrow.
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2010 at 6:58am
Let me clarify something:

There's no advantage to either team when using the A-R server.  It's an 80 tick, 3rd party server at MidnightGaming.  The server is in Atlanta and is the top level UT3 configuration they offer.

As always, when we're not using it for a match the server is open to the public without the stupid Titan mod, but with all the Titan Pack maps.

Nobody in A-R uses KbM so you'll have to ask that we add that for your team if you need it for matches or that headshot guy from f.u.k.  Dead

The A-R members that played last night were located in California, Canada, Illinois, Georgia and Florida.

NO Team has ever had to sit around waiting for our squad for a match.  We always end up sitting around and waiting anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour for other teams to get it together.  It's hard enough setting up matches.  We ask that the leadership of challenging teams have your squad together and online before we set up the server for all future matches.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote A-R_siIIyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2010 at 1:16pm
but hey id rather wait 10 minutes then not play at all,,u wanna do another one sometime today fehtalatee?
 Post Reply Post Reply