| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Coolest frag video I've ever seen

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Ninja_Monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Coolest frag video I've ever seen
    Posted: 04 Apr 2010 at 6:08pm
i came across this video on another site. This video has some of the best air shock combos and air rocket kills I've ever seen. Cool dramatic music too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XdqTTde64U&feature=player_embedded

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
Nova View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2010 at 6:41pm
Thats the Masterplayer community for you.  They are located in Argentina and they have 2 servers.  There is about 30-40 active Argentina Players and they play across all game types in their two servers.

About 10 of them are probably in the top 30 to touch the game.  That's how dedicated they are to this game.  I believe UT3 is also one of the most popular LAN games in Central America and Argentina.
XBL=GeNovaZ
PC=NovazZ
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2010 at 6:43pm
Still like Alas/Abracadabra more, easy :P
nice vid though, thanks for sharing
it was 'an' nice vid
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2010 at 7:02pm
Yo. Alas he is a pc player right?? I asked and he never replyed.
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2010 at 7:05pm
yeah morph* is a pc player, alas, abracadabra and that 1 posted here are all pc version
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2010 at 7:15pm
Will i can't see the video. But yea. I seen Alas frag vids , and it looks pc version.
Nova View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2010 at 7:17pm
I don't think its possible to create a decent frag video on console games because you can't look at demos.  Halo 3 might be the only console game you can make a good frag video on.
XBL=GeNovaZ
PC=NovazZ
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2010 at 7:25pm
Amazing. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2010 at 3:33pm
name_is_clantag
Zito44 View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zito44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2010 at 10:13pm
good stuff...ive been wanting to put a frag video together myself just too lazy to plug the cap card in hahah
XBL GT: ZMO44
AKA M1NNoW
Helscream View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote Helscream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2010 at 11:04pm
I've always find the irony in how the videos with the best frags have the most lame-ass music i've ever heard.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2010 at 11:33pm
^^ So true
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2010 at 2:05pm
Great killz & the graphics that these guyz get is outstanding. My UT3 looks sh1t compared with this video.
 Post Reply Post Reply