Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Elder Scrolls: Oblivion tips and cheats

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team Archangels
Team Archangels

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Archangel_Fate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Elder Scrolls: Oblivion tips and cheats
    Posted: 30 Mar 2010 at 8:28am
For all of you who play oblivion i have a nice tip for you all. If you're skilled in marksmam which is bow; the farther away and more headshots you get the quicker your skill will level up. If you're skilled in sneak then the slower you sneak the quicker you level up the faster you sneak the slower you level up. If you don't know of the duplication cheat it's real simple. In your key items that's far to the right in your bag. Have more scrolls then the item you wish to duplicate for example.

Let's say you want to duplicate... hmm a bow and you have two scrolls and one bow, double click the scrolls and then go and drop the bow you wish to duplicate (make sure if it's a weapon or armor it's fully healed unless it's arrows) and you should have two of the same bow when dropped. This also works for scrolls. Just make sure you have more scrolls then the one you want to duplicate, and then drop one when you have the same amount of scrolls for both. After you drop just one go and double click the most scrolls again and drop it you can keep getting more and more.

You can duplicate just bout anything but there are select few things you can't duplicate which i can't really name cause i don't remember but the majority of items on that game can be duplicated. I hope this helps everyone who plays oblivion injoy:)
Archangel_Fate View Drop Down
Team Archangels
Team Archangels

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Archangel_Fate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2010 at 12:57pm
another tip for this game. If you want easy sailing all through the game? Make sure you get illusion or atleast work that skill up. Because once you buy cloak/chamleon from a women in the bravil mages guild you can use chameleon to put on a set of clothes like a shirt, ring, amulet/necklace, shoes, gloves, armor anything and you will get a 20% invisible bonus for everything you put chameleon on.

put enough on and you could be 110 % invisible and you will never be spotted:) you could beat someone just by punching them and they won't fight back because they can't see you. Then game will be some much easier dispite the  difficulty level
 Post Reply Post Reply