FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

UT4 IDEAS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UT4 IDEAS
    Posted: 29 Mar 2010 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

techno music soundtrackcharacter crap themselves after dying, like in real life**** whistlesbetter sound clips... "F YAH" - changed to "Neat-O""oooh yah" - "Groovy""killing spree"- "Oh shuttle c***!""Road Rage" - "Well aint that a b****" "Monster Kill" - "I'm really just spawn killing" and so on...

+1 Jpin'
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2010 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by SilverJ-17

Honestly, I'd like to see some VDM maps, though the actual mode being a separate mode is just pointless as VCTF, then CTF fans would probably be pissed if the maps would be mixed in and the same would probably go for DM enthusiasts, so it would be it's own mode to.

Anyhow, the only VDM map (mod or not) I've seen to date is Castle 12.  Wasteland/ Tiberium something has a few vehicles (Goliath, Scavenger, and maybe another vehicle), but I kind of don't consider it a VDM map, since it's still played out more like a foot mode level.  Castle 12 on the other hand has tons more vehicle on vehicle action.  It has a Cicada, Raptor, Goliath, two Scorpions, two Mantas, and a Paladin.

well VDM is possible, i got a version of Snowreal idk if it was upgrated, but you can made a host with all the maps of the game, that includes vehicles maps i mean you can use all the maps of all gametypes, but, well, it just work with only a map, i mean, when you finish the game in the Vehicle map it release to a DM map, you can't choice other vehicle map that you selected for the host, idk if you understand me, but that is the problem, time before i hosted VDM and it show like a DM server.
but... the hoverboard is not available like all the vehicle maps cuz it works like a footmode, so i charge the uberboard, i think is the name of the mod, for use the hoverboard, anyway, i like it. and yeah silver, i saw some DM maps whose has vehicles, i don't remember the name of the map, but it has vipers, manthas and scavengers, i think scorpion too, not sure. that was last year that i tried the map.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2010 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by DEVIL_-Dr4g0v-

Originally posted by BAIN

Warfare type mode with 32 or 64 players.

NO! this is spamming Team vehicule dm party always on downtown avalag and floodgate.

Tank spawn killing on downtown respawn.
Same sh!t with darkwalker on Avalag
Spawn kill with nightshade on Flood

Wait ! wait! wait Dafrog! there are a nightshade on Floodgate? lol

i never, never see it! my bad! i just know there are Vipers, nemesis, scavengers and darkwalkers. but nightshades?

¬¬

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2010 at 12:57pm
they are more vehicules on pc version...
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2010 at 12:59pm
Ohhh damn you Frog! you must start saying that! lol
and yeahhhh, i know, i love the Onyxcoast with 2 darkwalkers.

¬¬

.l.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Ninja_Monkey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ninja_Monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2010 at 7:51pm
We don't need more than 16 people in servers.

1. A better/easier way to download maps.
2. A way to kick inactive players.
3. No bots online. We'll know everybody's stats are for real.
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2010 at 7:56pm
Casual has bots to fill out the roster, pro/ competitive doesn't?  That would sound like a good idea for me, on addition to Drokun's idea itself.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2010 at 7:57pm
yes we do need more than 16players, itd play great if the maps had same **** as pc version...im also surprised im da only 1 who said increase da fps to 60
JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2010 at 8:03pm
Id want a little better graphics. And of course melee option. Haha 
Adios, the last farewell
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2010 at 8:40am
Originally posted by DEVIL_-Dr4g0v-

they are more vehicules on pc version...

yeah the SPMA in suspense :(

nemisis in necropolis & Scorpions in containment
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2010 at 8:52am
Better advertising to create a larger community.
Archangel_Fate View Drop Down
Team Archangels
Team Archangels

Post Options Post Options   Quote Archangel_Fate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2010 at 9:45am

When i was talking about Vehicle TDM and Vehicle Capture the flag accept you can grab the flag in the vehicle. If you could choose a vehicle to use in all game modes but you have to gain more levels the higher the level the better the vehicle you can choose from.

Also they should make it able to were you can customize it kind of like a need for speed design feature but that's jst an idea i doubt it would ever happen though. Then my ideas on my lastest post on this topic
Hey_Look_its_Trendy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Hey_Look_its_Trendy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2010 at 10:18am
No aim assist
Islanders fan, huh? Team of the future I always say.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2010 at 1:30pm
I've been saying this over a year..they need to put a free demo in the playstation store for deathmatch and vctf ..so they can try the vehicles. Warfare would scare them lol.
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2010 at 1:34pm
32 36 42 server really su.ck

I've played on these server...

Just play pc version if you think that i'm lying ...
Nova View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2010 at 4:17pm
Sorry, but vehicles added to vehicle DM and TDM would be pretty gay...

The maps would be huge, thus making it a bad tdm/dm map.  Huge maps=bad for DM.
XBL=GeNovaZ
PC=NovazZ
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2010 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by Nova

Sorry, but vehicles added to vehicle DM and TDM would be pretty gay...

The maps would be huge, thus making it a bad tdm/dm map.  Huge maps=bad for DM.

Agree 100%. This isn't halo. this is UT3. Epic .
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2010 at 4:36pm
Castle 12 isn't that bad and I once had the mod for Coagulation, which is both a VCTF and VDM map.  Actually, there's a third DM map mod with vehicles.  The only other Halo-crossover map I know of is Wizard.  I think both of which are in the Download section now, along with Castle-12 and Wasteland.
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2010 at 4:48pm
Theres a anritcle in the epic forum about how the next unreal engine wont come out untill
PS5!

my guess is UT4 will come out w the next engine and thats 2 console generations away.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2010 at 4:49pm
But still!! Its stupid to have easy kills with a veihcle!!

I for one am GLAD UT3 EPIC didn't give us veihcles.

But stupid ppl had to go make them maps that did. its stupid.
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2010 at 6:33pm
a flying leviathan that moves really really slow but the weapons are just like the land leviathan
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2010 at 6:37pm
There is nothing wrong with modes, if u dont like vehicles then stick to foot modes. And yes its pointless putting vehicles into DM/TDM it would ruin it. Smaller hit scans especially for sniper rifles and a realistic reload time.
  • definitely more maps - think Crow said old maps so yea like DM-Pressure (the one where u can lock the door to the room with the damage amp i think and fry players and the kegs in the tube at the bottom). There's also DM-Crane, Galleon, Llandri, Arcane, well most of em would be good.
  • CTF-lavaGiant, HallofGiants, November old maps
  • Weapons/pickups - crossbow, medium range mortar fire, flame thrower plz, laser turrets, sonic weapons that makes players fall down for 5 secs maybe as mutator, remote detonator for vctf/warfare
  • jetpack mods
  • 2 man gunships or choppers for vehicle modes
  • No vehicles on flags or damage penalty where they deteriorate bec of their proximity
  • Titan = No! People camp flag till they get enough kills then they turn titan in your base and spawnkill r4pe groundpound for easy victory. OR no reward for killing in Titan mode if u use vehicles. 
sorry if these have been mentioned b4 havent read all the posts

Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2010 at 6:56pm
Originally posted by MikeyBrennan

I have to try and play Castle-12 online, but it's always fun for me.  It also has Arvils and a Redeemer to keep the vehicles in check and there's always at least on empty vehicle against the bots.  Additionally, there's two towers where you can't hit people so easily, unless you're in a Cicada, Manta, or Raptor.. or are a really good shot with the Tank.  Most of the respawns are spread out through the map, which is probably a bit smaller than Suspense.  To tell you the truth, it's probably slightly bigger than the middle area of Containment.  The only problem is that the Tank can be driven into the main building, where several accessible (for the tank's turret) respawns are.  Even still, spawn-killing isn't super easy on that map.  Oh, and there's two shock turrets.  Anyhow, if done correctly, I feel that a VDM map could work.  If not, then oh well.. I'll just stick to the All over DM mod.

Edit: Maybe, that's what UT4/ different Unreal Tournament game could use.. an All Over DM/ TDM as a default (non-custom) mode.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2010 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by SilverJ-17

Originally posted by MikeyBrennan

I have to try and play Castle-12 online, but it's always fun for me.  It also has Arvils and a Redeemer to keep the vehicles in check and there's always at least on empty vehicle against the bots.  Additionally, there's two towers where you can't hit people so easily, unless you're in a Cicada, Manta, or Raptor.. or are a really good shot with the Tank.  Most of the respawns are spread out through the map, which is probably a bit smaller than Suspense.  To tell you the truth, it's probably slightly bigger than the middle area of Containment.  The only problem is that the Tank can be driven into the main building, where several accessible (for the tank's turret) respawns are.  Even still, spawn-killing isn't super easy on that map.  Oh, and there's two shock turrets.  Anyhow, if done correctly, I feel that a VDM map could work.  If not, then oh well.. I'll just stick to the All over DM mod.

Edit: Maybe, that's what UT4/ different Unreal Tournament game could use.. an All Over DM/ TDM as a default (non-custom) mode.

I know. i have the map. Downloaded off ut3mods.

Its dumb for a DM,TDM,or even duel.

Again this isn't halo. So you can't go around shooting at the other guy with a fn vehicle. But hey its w/e im letting yall know how TRUE Epic games play it/.
Nova View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2010 at 7:43pm
To be quite honest, I don't think there will be a UT4. 

If UT4 comes out, I don't think it will be good as ut99, ut2k4, ut3, and perhaps 2k3.  UT4 could be picked up by another developer for all we know.  By the looks of it, Epic doesn't seem to like UT atm.
XBL=GeNovaZ
PC=NovazZ
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>