| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Best HeadShot ever?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Rap1dFir3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best HeadShot ever?
    Posted: 27 Mar 2010 at 5:13am
ok so what i did was in official server eu vctf.

suspense, i just took enemy jump boots then went with jump pad back respawn watching to their tank respawn. suddenly a hellbender came with gunner driving, i aim, scope, HEADSHOT. pretty much luck but so awesome, it was on some guy called z and then alot of numbers.

it was so amazing
Fu.K-ItZ-Rap1d-
Veulen14
i_Own_U View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote i_Own_U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2010 at 5:30am
lol sick! nice job i notice you get very good at vctff now! u would make a great warfare player! its so sick 4 using da sniper
b****in about pub games is retarded and never overlook the fact that at the end of the day it makes u a better player! adapt
shewulph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote shewulph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2010 at 10:08am
pro.
this is my cup of care -> \_/

oh look. it's empty.

Dalsk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dalsk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2010 at 5:12pm
Lol I had one pretty epic headshot the other day.
The guy was climbing the wires at the end of Suspense and I was on my side of the base, near the rifle. I shot between the two wires and headshot him. I was laughing as hell after that one.
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;

I have spread my dreams under your feet;

Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

William Butler Yeats
STYLE View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote STYLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2010 at 5:56pm
i was doing a scorpin self destruct on suspense....so i jump out and get a headshot only a few moment after i jump out! deam! it was ***-headhunter! what is your mouse setting?
Dalsk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dalsk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2010 at 7:08pm
I'm only using my PS3 controller.
I never was a PC player.
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;

I have spread my dreams under your feet;

Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

William Butler Yeats
summ3rblink View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2010 at 5:17am

I'll reply to this thread as soon as I shoot my first headshot. I have recieved many though Ouch

medic573 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Rescue One

Post Options Post Options   Quote medic573 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2010 at 8:14am
I cant believe that I actually have something to post in this thread.....

Anyway, yesterday or the day before was playing on Necropolis and was attacking a viper, used jump boots to evade and had the  sniper rifle out and was just planning on inflicting some damage to it when after one shot the viper slid to a stop and all I heard was HEADSHOT.  Too bad that wasn't my intended plan...........But it was awesome anyway.
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2010 at 8:23am
Originally posted by CbS_STYLE

i was doing a scorpin self destruct on suspense....so i jump out and get a headshot only a few moment after i jump out! deam! it was ***-headhunter! what is your mouse setting?

Mouse DPI Settings set to 800dpi

Mouse Senseitivty 4 or 5 just depends what map im playing lol

I Still use my old mouse for UT3 PS3. I Bought a new Razer 3600 Dpi Deathadder Mouse but for some reason the PS3 will only let me set it to 400 Dpi which sucks!

oXxKroniKxXo420 View Drop Down
Team 420
Team 420

Post Options Post Options   Quote oXxKroniKxXo420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2010 at 5:36am
any 1 agains bowler or otakutony if u want hed shot find idle playr Or find noob who just stands there

oXxKroniKxXo420 View Drop Down
Team 420
Team 420

Post Options Post Options   Quote oXxKroniKxXo420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2010 at 5:38am
hold best is suspense i @ keg them jump on pad go 2 spawn house midair hed shot

Rap1dFir3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rap1dFir3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2010 at 2:52am
i can hs amy1 even headhunter but then i have 1 2 or 3 bullets in my head lol also on suspnse summernoob takes i flag turn a round noscope hs midair thn i see manta going in water i jump water armour vest no scope hs wen aiming 30 degrees down 2 summers manta within 20 secs
Fu.K-ItZ-Rap1d-
Veulen14
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2010 at 4:15am
shlt i think 1 of my best shots was with a longbow lol i was at sand storm trying 2 catch up 2 there flag runner b4 he scored...anyway i was in a fury jetting 2 da flag runner n their fury was trying 2 have his back n my fury was low on heath so i jumped out shot a longbow at the ememy fury killed it n then i jumped back in2 my fury a!! in the F***ing air 2 secs la8...DENIED!!! Fehatalee kills flag runner n returns the flag haha i felt like da shlt when i did dat shlt XD
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2010 at 4:19am
^^^
Not a headshot u FVCKING NOOB!!!
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2010 at 4:25am
Originally posted by TX2k7

^^^
Not a headshot u FVCKING NOOB!!!
F the headshots ca dats got to b better haha i got alot of car headshots b4 even on u NOOBY haha
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2010 at 4:59am
Originally posted by TX2k7

^^^Not a headshot u FVCKING NOOB!!!

+1
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2010 at 8:17am
No the best headshot ever was when i got 1 in Suspense on some1 that was idle
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2010 at 8:23am
1 of My Best headshots is when i jumped out the fury when a Viper was attacking me & I No scoped the guy in the viper :D

But i think my all time best is when Sk-iller & I was flag running in sandstorm & when he slingshot me in midair with the fury i somehow Headshoted the guy going for our flag >:)
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2010 at 8:49am
bloody hell headhuner thats insane stuff there xD haha... the best that i can remember is headshotting someone out of a manta a couple of times... someone jumped out of their raptor cos i damaged it.. then headshottted him while he was dropping.. i was at armour vest place in suspense... i was having a sniper battle with the guy at their keg.. i jumped down to the pad and while in mid air i killed him with a no scope snipe.. werent a headshot but still good xD. ive done quite alot of good headshots but i cant remmeber exactly how they were though..
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2010 at 9:02am
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

bloody hell headhuner thats insane stuff there xD haha... the best that i can remember is headshotting someone out of a manta a couple of times... someone jumped out of their raptor cos i damaged it.. then headshottted him while he was dropping.. i was at armour vest place in suspense... i was having a sniper battle with the guy at their keg.. i jumped down to the pad and while in mid air i killed him with a no scope snipe.. werent a headshot but still good xD. ive done quite alot of good headshots but i cant remmeber exactly how they were though..
Turn ur MIC ON when U play, cookie;-)
It was u playing yesterday, yes!?
I try to get u on everytime and you just take wrong turn and get killed... That necro match!
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2010 at 9:09am
LOL i would of but people were sleeping so i couldnt trn my mic on lol.. and yeah well that was once or twice and very timethere was someone there so i had to get off u otherwise i would of been shot off anyway haha
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2010 at 10:03am
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

LOL i would of but people were sleeping so i couldnt trn my mic on lol.. and yeah well that was once or twice and very timethere was someone there so i had to get off u otherwise i would of been shot off anyway haha
Lol its all good man:-) its all good...
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2010 at 10:40am
Haha i was driving scorpion at scopion to enemy base and some other noob came out with scorpion, we used scorpion self destruct at same time ( both denys ) and as soon as i got slingshotted into the air i aimed for the other guy who was in the scorpion.. and head shot!! Lol 50% luckWink
Riff Raff - True Artist
DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2010 at 5:03pm
"best head shot" by moi, there was a guy battling me for the kill at the top of the bridge in sandstorm (by the 3 lifts) and i gave him quite a lot of damage so he tried to run, he jumped away and tried to slide down the biggest lift and i side jumped out and shot as he was half-way down and it was an amazing head shot, honestly the best one i had, you had to be there xD

Nova View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2010 at 5:06pm
Screenshot or it didn't happen.
XBL=GeNovaZ
PC=NovazZ
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>