| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team AdReNaLiNe RuSh General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

A-R Vs 420 3/26/10

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A-R Vs 420 3/26/10
    Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 11:46pm
VCTF
Suspense     A-R(5) 420(0)
Sandstorm    A-R(5) 420(0)
Necro            A-R(5) 420(0)
Kargo           A-R(5) 420 (0)
Suspense     A-R(5) 420(0)
Rails             A-R(5) 420(0) 4Vs5 cuz i had too leave...

Gg's 420, Got kicked cuz i didnt have Rails downloaded on the new slim...Downloadin the Titan Pack now...
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2010 at 12:12am
OMG

Awesome Massacre!

There wasn't way! XD

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2010 at 12:19am

Good games 420.  Had a great time.  Your team is a class act and we would scrim with you guys any time.

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
oXxLunacyxXo View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote oXxLunacyxXo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2010 at 2:37am
wat was yalls line up did they do alright minus the massacre u remember there line up did yall teach them anything
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2010 at 6:14am
Originally posted by oXxLunacyxXo

wat was yalls line up did they do alright minus the massacre u remember there line up did yall teach them anything

Myself, King, Aqua, Arkos & Help then Chris filled in for me when i had too bounce...I dont remember their line-up...I just think they need more organization & communication...
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2010 at 9:03am
Lunacy,

ISO couldn't talk or coordinate his team.  He was trying to talk to all of us between maps but couldn't until someone dropped out.  Definitly a mic glitch.  Seph was having screen color issues and couldn't distinguish targets because of it.  This has happened to me before.  I also noticed that someone was bringing some lag to the server.

I can say these guys played hard map after map and never quit like so many others have.  That's what it's all about and I look forward to mixing it up with them again.

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2010 at 9:37am
yeah gg's 420 I have mad respect for yall.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2010 at 5:51pm
GG's u guys, yeah we just need to work on our teamwork i little more.... ur guys teamwork is phenomenal and i give u props, but it was fun playin and i did learn a few things watchin u guys so i had fun... but u coulda at least let me score 1 flag lol, almost did till DoD i think it was ruined that idea in my own base at suspense haha GG

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
xxiso420xx View Drop Down
Team 420
Team 420

Post Options Post Options   Quote xxiso420xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2010 at 1:21pm

SRY DIDNT GET BACK AFTER OUR MATCH,BUT IT WAS A GOOD TIME,BEEN BUSY.BUT THINK YOU ALL OUR GREAT SPORTSMEN.THIS INCLUDES THE AR GUYS AND OUR 420 GUYS.COUSE WIN OR LOOSE WE ALL WERE HAVING FUN THAT NIGHT.IM DOWN TO PLAY AGIAN THIS WEEKEND.I THINK WE SHOULD HAVE A EASTER VCTF TOURN.LOL.....PEACE OUT FOR NOW

420 time
 Post Reply Post Reply