Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > General Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Goin to Quakecon

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Goin to Quakecon
    Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 3:51pm
My parents just won free tickets to Dallas Texas in some contest they randomly entered.  So now we have 5 free airplane tickets to Dallas, Texas.  So I decided I am going to QuakeCon for the whole time being.

The tickets can be used any time in August, it seems.  So I get to see a Dallas Cowboys preseason game if that's possible depending on the schedule.  But I think the days at QuakeCon will be funner than the Dallas game.

But man, I can't wait for it.  I had to beg my dad if I could go to QuakeCon, and he said yeah as long as I take a friend who has the same interests, because I'm not aloud going by myself to a huge event like that.
XBL=GeNovaZ
PC=NovazZ
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by Nova

My parents just won free tickets to Dallas Texas in some contest they randomly entered.  So now we have 5 free airplane tickets to Dallas, Texas.  So I decided I am going to QuakeCon for the whole time being.

The tickets can be used any time in August, it seems.  So I get to see a Dallas Cowboys preseason game if that's possible depending on the schedule.  But I think the days at QuakeCon will be funner than the Dallas game.

But man, I can't wait for it.  I had to beg my dad if I could go to QuakeCon, and he said yeah as long as I take a friend who has the same interests, because I'm not aloud going by myself to a huge event like that.

ill be your chaperone, lol j/k

but thats cool man.. ive never made it to quakecon.. this year i might try and get on a sponsored quakecon team and in that case id go. if i do go ill let you know!
Nova View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 4:03pm
Hehe, I can't wait to play with some of the greats down there if I have a chance!
XBL=GeNovaZ
PC=NovazZ
 Post Reply Post Reply