| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > [qM] General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

open challenge

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
[qM]
[qM]

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: open challenge
    Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 12:57pm
looking for a clan match, ctf and tdm and vctf. 5v5

this weekend.. any challengers

phant and weezy have a 1v1 tourney on saturday.. and im live streaming / alternate so sunday night is preferred.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2010 at 3:36am

Legend vs qM...

So we can show and see if we can roll with the good players.
Might not be later today as i got church. And we DON'T have a 5th member yet.

We'll talk on psn.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2010 at 11:28am
ah someone finally responded.. sorry mikey.. there is a large portion of the footmode community that played their final games of ut3 this weekend.. qM is one of those.

it was alot of fun coming back shaking off the rust and readapting to ut3.. there was alot of new comp and alot of **** talk.. but it was alot of fun anyways.

congrats to weezy and phant for ending their ut3 carrers on such a high note..

im super happy about what i was able to come back and achieve also, the qM vs the allstar match was alot of fun.. all the pugs vs the current top talent were alot of fun.. the vctf pubs were acctually surprisingly refreshing and fun aswell

bumrush.. worm.. inc.. crow.. you will probably see these faces in ut3 still... so were not all gone..

but the game is very close to dead in my opinion (dont take offense anyone pls)..
the modes and types of games i like to play.. competetive 4v4 footmodes.. are almost impossible to find a game for.. and completely IMPOSSIBLE to find on weekdays.. plus the summer is here and I personally dont have time to d*** around on UT3.. my limited time for gaming will probably be devoted to quakelive or super street fighter

props to all teams new and old.. we know ALOT of you hate qM.. and yes we were c***y SOB's that deserved some hate.. but we were all ut3 players so we should atleast have the bond of knowing we all played the same game for so long... we been part of this community for 2 years and even tho we were the villains.. we also did alot of nice things but most of those things were overshadowed by our egotistical sides on the forums

anyhow good luck everyone with everything!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2010 at 2:16pm
I would love to play you guys but i can't get anyone to play anything lol
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2010 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

ah someone finally responded.. sorry mikey.. there is a large portion of the footmode community that played their final games of ut3 this weekend.. qM is one of those.

it was alot of fun coming back shaking off the rust and readapting to ut3.. there was alot of new comp and alot of **** talk.. but it was alot of fun anyways.

congrats to weezy and phant for ending their ut3 carrers on such a high note..

im super happy about what i was able to come back and achieve also, the qM vs the allstar match was alot of fun.. all the pugs vs the current top talent were alot of fun.. the vctf pubs were acctually surprisingly refreshing and fun aswell

bumrush.. worm.. inc.. crow.. you will probably see these faces in ut3 still... so were not all gone..

but the game is very close to dead in my opinion (dont take offense anyone pls)..
the modes and types of games i like to play.. competetive 4v4 footmodes.. are almost impossible to find a game for.. and completely IMPOSSIBLE to find on weekdays.. plus the summer is here and I personally dont have time to d*** around on UT3.. my limited time for gaming will probably be devoted to quakelive or super street fighter

props to all teams new and old.. we know ALOT of you hate qM.. and yes we were c***y SOB's that deserved some hate.. but we were all ut3 players so we should atleast have the bond of knowing we all played the same game for so long... we been part of this community for 2 years and even tho we were the villains.. we also did alot of nice things but most of those things were overshadowed by our egotistical sides on the forums

anyhow good luck everyone with everything!
yeah, i think it's time to put ut3 down. i may hop on every now and then to play a few duels and pugs, but i'm through with ut3 (unless someone creates another 1v1 tournament lol). i'm looking forward to RAGE and QAA so i'm sure i'll see you guys in the future.
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2012 at 11:19pm

phant and weezy have a 1v1 tourney on saturday.. and im live streaming / alternate so sunday night is preferred.

Only team to ever issue these???
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2012 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by ax412

Phant all due respect.... i've done this long B4. check the iAM gen discussion. 3/09. granted the team never had ur win/loss record. we weren't afraid from any accepted challenge.
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2012 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by Two_Fase

Originally posted by ax412

Phant all due respect.... i've done this long B4. check the iAM gen discussion. 3/09. granted the team never had ur win/loss record. we weren't afraid from any accepted challenge.

Lol I wasn't entirely serious amigo.
I do recall 1 or 2 other teams doing this.
Probably not a multiple mode challenge though.
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2012 at 6:02pm
ACTUALLY we did. We would play anything as long as a Vehicle mode was played
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
 Post Reply Post Reply