FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Me! a hater? No i'm a eater!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Me! a hater? No i'm a eater!
    Posted: 24 Mar 2010 at 6:40pm
Well i've been called out as a hater of americans plenty of times by one person and that's Deadaim. But actually you are well wide of the mark. We won't go there with the previous topic cos I don't want to b banned again - lol. But anyway seeing as u can't control ur rage I posted here to say to you and to all that "I have never been or will never be a hater of Americans". I have actually been there 4 times and would luv to go back there to see my family in Texas, Florida, Arizona and NewYork. U have a lot to b admired truly (but not ur politics though).
And for the record i do not hate or blames whites for my retardedness, I actually love white people, all my family do. We'd always have whites to dinner at weekends and they'd b still there on tuesdays hanging out. my dad was always happy to have them around cos he didn't like his food from a freezer and he was so fed up with Mom's fried chicked too! [Jk ...and its obv too].
Deadaim - don't hate cos its kinda ugly y'know! And if my words caused u offence then I apologise outright. 
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2010 at 6:59pm
i was offended.. and the convo definetly spiraled out of control. i do think you meant what you said but i also believe you when you say you dont hate america... an apology and explanatiion is something i definetly appreciate. so i will tell you the same, sorry if i offended you.

as far as religion, really wasnt something i wanted to discuss and it really has no place in a gaming forum.. my only mention of islam was that the terroist that we are at war with are islamic, even when explorer responded with umm christianity, basically likening my description of an islamic terroist to that of all christiainity.. i didnt respond because i didnt want to argue about religion.. then your post later obv set me over the top and i was offended.. but my strong beliefs on life that dont interact well with islam could obviously offend others, especially those of that faith.. so i aplogize that i got so into the arguement and shouldnt of carried it on as long as i did.

TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2010 at 7:18pm

well im glad things worked out :) its so much better than hatin each other. Clap

Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2010 at 7:36pm
what about Browns?

Will you have Browns over for Dinner ... We feel a little left out
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2010 at 9:59pm
Yes its true that I meant those words bec. I was trying to make u see that its easy to see the bad in people but the majority of muslims are good law abiding folk and democracy and christianity has its faults too. Its not a simplistic argument but we'll agree to disagree. Its good to know we can disagree but we don't have to hate like TX said. Had we both been a little more civil towards each other we might have both learned a lot. My post wasn't all negative but that doesn't matter now. And I don't consider u to b a racist, I don't believe I insulted u directly. 
Yes its a gaming site primarily but I still say its a community for real and in a community these things happen and have a place as long as we are respectful to all. Anyway i'm also a christian NOT muslim at all, my parents brought me up in the church - check the name its for a reason, partly for religious and spiritual reasons although I believe/practice much less than I used to it still influences me - and in PSALMS 15 u will see where i'm at. Religious or not, most of what is said makes up my code of ethics. 

He whose walk is blameless

and who does what is righteous,

who speaks the truth from his heart

3and has no slander on his tongue,

who does his neighbor no wrong

and casts no slur on his fellowman,

4who despises a vile man

but honors those who fear the LORD,

who keeps his oath

even when it hurts,

5who lends his money without usury

and does not accept a bribe against the innocent.

He who does these things

will never be shaken.

FLUFF: Brownies are delicious as u often tell us but tbh we would invite them only occasionally as its not good for the diet unless u eat in moderation. Anyway my dad was a diabetic so u my little sweetie represented a rare treat!  Disapprove
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 4:27am
Now, when you say whites...

;)
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 9:55am
Wait, you ate whites on Tuesday because your dad didn't like your mom's cooking?
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 1:50pm
mother of god
shine on you crazy diamond
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by Tr(A)1nWr(E)cK

mother of god
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Now, when you say whites...

;)
Well not exactly whites only, all are welcome at my table - I really don't discriminate at all cept with chinese. Not because of colour but they keep repeating on me. I  don't discriminate at all except with chinese people. Not because of their colour but they keep repeating on me.  - brrrp! In truth its not the colour of a man that determines the measure of a man but u and I both know that mate. Anyone for Lunch(y)?
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 1:59pm
mmmmmmmmmmmm luuuuuuunch(y)
shine on you crazy diamond
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by BAIN

Wait, you ate whites on Tuesday because your dad didn't like your mom's cooking?
Bain I thought u were Able? No I did not I said sometimes he liked a change, stop dissing my mom's cooking it ain't polite. Its not a specific reference to tuesdays anyway I was just saying that most our guests were approx 13st so they'd last till tuesday. Fried chicken split seven ways lasted 10 mins tops. 
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by Tr(A)1nWr(E)cK

mmmmmmmmmmmm luuuuuuunch(y)
with a nice Chiant, well actually Red Stripe ! Thumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply