Headphones need help.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Headphones need help.
    Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 10:36am
if there USB you just need to go to accessories & change your mic settings.

if it has a Pink Jack then you need a USB sound card which are really Cheap on Ebay

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m38.l1313&_nkw=usb+sound+card&_sacat=See-All-Categories
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 7:15am
Got it to work on my living room tv but can't use mic.
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 4:29am
What Headphones is it?

did you get it to work?

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2010 at 4:53pm
I know but it WON'T fit in the back of the ps3. Unless im not putting it in right.
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2010 at 9:30am
what's wrong with the optical thing? you have to connect it directly to the ps3 btw, not tv - tahts waht i do anyway
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2010 at 6:29am
Ok. I got some headphones.

They can be plugged into a headphone jack but it has a piece that has a mic and another with  the headphone. .

My tv in my room. hold hdmi and usb and some other junk.

Headphones have a piece to be plugged into a tv with a headphone jack but mine doesn't.

I tried to plug them into my ps3 usb and they won't work. But it ALSO comes with a optical . But the optical WON'T fit WTF!

Can someone help me?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12