FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Become the MAG Ultimate Soldier

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Become the MAG Ultimate Soldier
    Posted: 16 Mar 2010 at 4:41am
Over $15,000 in prizes are on the line in the "Become the Ultimate MAG™ Soldier" online ladder! Between March 1st and May 29th, compete in the PS3 MAG™ ladder for your chance to win Sony Style Gift Cards and MAG™ PlayStation Home Virtual Items. There are multiple chances to win, as each month of the ladder will represent a new challenge with new goals. At the end of each of the three months, prizes will be awarded to the top 10 challenge finishers. Get ready to experience the world’s first 256-player console shooter and register for the ladder today! In order to participate, you'll need to authenticate your Playstation Network ID on GameBattles in your Profile. Registration is open now, so be sure to sign up today!

Here are the stats you'll be shooting for:
3/1 – 3/29:Most XP Gained
4/1 – 4/28:Most Headshots
5/1 – 5/29:Most Kills

***Heres the link for those interested***
http://us.playstation.com/psn/events/mag-ultimate-soldier.html

Has anyone signed up or is planning to sign up for this?
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2010 at 9:47am
Great, another reason to get knifed in the back by your own team mates. 
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2010 at 2:36pm
what's this O.o hmmmmmmmmmmm is it just for americans? i can't b asked 2 go 2 the link u put up there...yes im being lazy...lol
TeeTee u read it and tell me :P thanx nooby!
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2010 at 3:39pm
haha i put it all in my post xD its 4 everyone
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2010 at 7:07pm
now there is no ned for this competition.. we all know who is the ultimate soldier in MAGA.. the one and only.. the feared and respcted.. chrissie!
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2010 at 7:45pm
^^^^^^
Game starts...
chrissie: *steps out of spawn house
3 seconds later...
chrissie: *waitn to spawn again

hehe :P
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2010 at 9:28pm
Great!  Now, on top of the occasional idiot spawn-killing his teammates with a machine gun, we got people who're going to spawn-kill teammates with their knifes.
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2010 at 4:01am

lol chrissie, lol TeeTee! jeeza!

chrissie i don't think there is any point of u entering...*looks at kill to death ratio O.o nah mate! awww :P

and ya SilverJ-17...that's the only thing im not looking forward 2 >.< so frustrating when ur own team mates do that...ill hav 2 keep a pen and paper next 2 me so i can get them all back! revenge! muwahahaha lol
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2010 at 8:12am
IM BEING SEROUS!... thats only if there is a part of the comp for who dies in the most unfair situations every single game.. im sure to win that!!!! hehe. but i can own if i wanted to :).. gotta be bad to make everyone else look good.. see im just that nice really :).. and yeah i still remember that one game where about 5 of their team actually went all the way into our spawn house so as soon as we all spawned we all died.. at first i thought it was team killers but it was their team haha.. was soooo funnny. but really unfair and evil too :( bet they had a good laugh about it
 Post Reply Post Reply