| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > [qM] General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Fu K challenges qM

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fu K challenges qM
    Posted: 14 Mar 2010 at 11:59am
You guys are the best right?

Challenge is to play us today on an EU vctf server.

A few of you complain about clan matches taking years to set up (I know I do), you all complain about how no one ever challenges you... so here it is.

Accept and we will play you today, otherwise we know your all pussies!

If you play on a EU host and beat:

Crister
Shaker
Sk-iller
Danjel
Headhunter

I will even delete my iAMgaming account and never have to bother u homos again. I know you won't play though... ur all scared of playing outside your comfort zone. GL
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2010 at 12:19pm
Play CTF & VCTF !
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2010 at 12:21pm
you refuse to accept the fact that I live in california.
none of you guys play on us west servers, and I don't cry. I've beaten every uk dueler on a uk host, so I play outside my comfort zone.
so if it were up to me, i'd accept it only if you play on a west right afterwards.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2010 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by Danjel8

You guys are the best right?

Challenge is to play us today on an EU vctf server.

A few of you complain about clan matches taking years to set up (I know I do), you all complain about how no one ever challenges you... so here it is.

Accept and we will play you today, otherwise we know your all pussies!

If you play on and beat:

Crister
Shaker
Sk-iller
Danjel
Headhunter

I will even delete my iAMgaming account and never have to bother u homos again. I know you won't play though... ur all scared of playing outside your comfort zone. GL

this is cool concept.. kinda like best vs worst.. havent tried that yet. qM is going to pass on your generous offer.. you guys work your way up the vctf scene and get known as a top 10 vehicle team and then we will play you guys. until then we gotta focus on the real challenges, not the butthurt kids
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2010 at 12:26pm
Here it is... Proof you pick and choose your matches just like the Blackcats did.

Your not a great team at all... but then I think deep down everyone knew that.

There is no doubt that if you played tri in a LAN tourney they would win easily, tWc and GOW would smash you at warfare and Fu K and A-R would spank you in VCTF.

Thanks for proving my point that your all scared. All too easy!
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2010 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by Blackfang

you refuse to accept the fact that I live in california.
none of you guys play on us west servers, and I don't cry. I've beaten every uk dueler on a uk host, so I play outside my comfort zone.
so if it were up to me, i'd accept it only if you play on a west right afterwards.

How many qM are west coast though? Makes no sense... A central server would be ok...

But seeing as Deadaim already declined I got my answer.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2010 at 12:28pm
your going to bite your words. I promise it.
i_Own_U View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote i_Own_U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2010 at 12:30pm

you refuse to accept the fact that I live in california.none of you guys play on us west servers, and I don't cry. I've beaten every uk dueler on a uk host, so I play outside my comfort zone.so if it were up to me, i'd accept it only if you play on a west right afterwards.
do u not understand u dumb noob if u r a beast it does not matter your just a pussy who doesn't like being Fcked!! qm aint **** if they aint **** outta there comfort zone! u might be the best in the US but over here in da eu u couldn't swing on a bar in our playground
b****in about pub games is retarded and never overlook the fact that at the end of the day it makes u a better player! adapt
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2010 at 12:58pm

Except your wrong. Because you have already declined the challenge.

I know your all scared, but I even said we would play on a central host after... and still no acceptance.

I guess this thread is here for everyone to see. qM are the most over rated team ever... and only ever played according to their rules. I'm done... surely nothing else to say if you all run away.

U have this game on lock... haha maybe in America... but A-R could probably beat you in 80% of the modes.

Game on lock... butthurt.

You need to look those two up. Coz I think you defo don't have the game on lock and from what I can read, no one else is butthurt. Just you queer marines.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2010 at 1:01pm

I know your all scared, but I even said we would play on a central host after... and still no acceptance.

I guess this thread is here for everyone to see. qM are the most over rated team ever... and only ever played according to their rules. I'm done... surely nothing else to say if you all run away.

U have this game on lock... haha maybe in America... but A-R could probably beat you in 80% of the modes.

You need to look those two up. Coz I think you defo don't have the game on lock and from what I can read, no one else is butthurt. Just you queer marines.

Dam !! XO
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2010 at 1:36pm
i would really like to see this happen.  you guys have to come up with an agreement and do this.  
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2010 at 1:44pm
"..on the forums.. babies straight crying.. in the games.. b****es stay dying.."

nice line phantaci.. seems to fit here just like everywhere else.. damn qM got the music and ut3 game on lock.

as far as Fooktards.. you guys are a joke. phantaci said we only play the best, why are we gonna play a group of retards we have no respect for, that cry about kbm along with a million other things, and are not considered good by any top players in the game.

we have already seen you guys lie and argue with other teams that have beaten you about the results etc, why would any team wanna play you guys? bunch of silly brittish sissies.

we will talk to the best, and play them. you guys can continue playing with your mums bottom.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2010 at 1:46pm

get good. get non f4ggy. and come talk to me.. since neither of those things will ever happpen u all can play with the noobs.. that is your tier after all

Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2010 at 1:55pm

Originally posted by Deadaim

phantaci said we only play the best, why are we gonna play a group of retards we have no respect for, that cry about kbm along with a million other things, and are not considered good by any top players in the game.

qM vs A-R?
if they still have enough to play
imajap88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote imajap88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2010 at 2:13pm
ive got a east coast server you can use to get this thing up and running.  Not to call out Qm but why not play the match and show your skills and at worst case scenerio if you are that much better it could be a practice.  peace
if u aint cheatin u aint trying
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2010 at 2:13pm

lol "i even offered to play on a central host".. first off read your post. no you didnt offer that. infact all you offered was a match vs a team that has 3 westcoast US players, to play on EU (your host) and VCTF (your mode). lol and to top it off you asked for a match today. with no notice..

lets put it together.. you obviously have not a single f***ing iota of intention of playing, you are a super pussy forum troll, and you made a horrible challenge with no compromise whatsoever to a team like 15 tiers above you guys.

we arent sure who the best clan to play in warfare is, but we know the team to beat in vctf, and its not you guys lol.. if aqua wants to work it out we could put together a real match, all modes, diffrent hosts etc.. you know those things that go along with a real challenge?
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2010 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by imajap88

ive got a east coast server you can use to get this thing up and running.  Not to call out Qm but why not play the match and show your skills and at worst case scenerio if you are that much better it could be a practice.  peace

did u read the challenge? at what point would this 'us east' host be needed?

show our skills? we just beat the footmode all star team a day ago. and i also played like 5 tdm games with you personally.. and i put like 40 pts on your team every game.. what skills need to be shown?

lol u get a mix on this site, of 1. butt hurt douches who try and hate on qM because of the fact they cant do **** themselves, and 2. people who are just idiots who are to dumb to use common sense.

for 2. i say this:

fu k, i issue you a challenge, 4v4 tdm west us host today best of 5

be there or you are pussies.

fu k has probably less then 10 clan matches under their belt, made a f***ing JOKE of a challenge, would NOT of shown up if we accepted it lol. we have played for 2 years, played atleast 100 clan matches. skills: shown. game: onlock.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2010 at 2:23pm
Dam someone stream X)
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2010 at 2:55pm
how can you challenge them to a 4v4 tdm us host, then call them pussies if they dont show? couldnt they just turn around and call you pussies for not playing vctf on a eu? jus throwin in my 2 cents
shine on you crazy diamond
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2010 at 3:03pm
I think he was trying to prove a point   :P   TDM on west = vCTF on EU
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2010 at 3:07pm
Don't get too co.cky? we got the key to the lock lol lets get UT3 back to where it belongs. because UT3 is the best fn game ever! We all love this fking game! no other game even comes close and we all know it! lets get this fn game rockin again! the vctf allstar games were great ideas! qm v allstars was a great idea! the game needs ideas like this! Clanwars and a little smack talk always creates hype and its good for the game. the forums are getting more active! its a great start 4 sure! Force team is a bunch of midgets.
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2010 at 3:13pm
sorry penguin, i didnt see deadaim say hed be willing to play vc on a eu in his last post. must be going blind at my old age. btw nice combos in ctf the other day, thank you sir may i have another?
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2010 at 3:19pm
ah haha im retarded XD
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2010 at 3:50pm

lol what? A-R could beat qM in 80% of the game modes? that's the dumbest thing i have ever heard.
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2010 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

lol what? A-R could beat qM in 80% of the game modes? that's the dumbest thing i have ever heard.
Duel Dm TDM CTf VCTf Warfare Greed Betrayel....i didnt know vehicle modes made up more modes than footmodes...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>