| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > MAG > MAG Clan Base (All Factions) > New Clan? Tell us about your team...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

KEQ

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: KEQ
    Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 12:10pm
No.  I see a hockey mask, helmet, heavy armor (most of my loadouts have it on), and a machine gun. (AK-something.. it's the next level one.)  Too bad I'm still in the 20's, because I haven't gotten on enough.
Buzzin Fr0g View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

Post Options Post Options   Quote Buzzin Fr0g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 11:53am
Bain, I already warned you what would happen if you switched over to SVER.  Tell me now, when you look in the mirror is this what you see?

Got Pwned?

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 10:33am
Valor f**s!!!
Buzzin Fr0g View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

Post Options Post Options   Quote Buzzin Fr0g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 1:48am
Valor's clan Kill-Em-Quick (KEQ) is a large contingent boasting some 80+ members and growing daily.  We routinely field groups of 15+ guys per battle and typically have some representation in the post skirmish MVP list (if we don't sweep the list entirely).  Many of us are beta players and all of us are dedicated to teamwork and skill development.  New or not, if you've got a microphone and have an interest in team play we'd be happy to add you to our ranks.  
Got Pwned?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123