Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

DUEL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Noob
Noob

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote CUTS-N-GUTS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DUEL
    Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 7:43am
hey guys i mainly duel and iv just got 2 a point were i carnt seem to inprove and i was just wanted to nkow if any1 had any tips 4 me.....?????
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 8:23am
u should read the FnA duel tips coz those guys are the best. its in the player interviews section. if u are EU then u can start doing daily duels with me Devil_associate and Demon. duel in my opinion is the hardest gametype and there is an art to getting good. one of my tips is never play on laggy servers coz hit-scan is vital and lag will make u loose. FnA will tell u the rest. :)
JFF_KATARNA View Drop Down
Team JFF
Team JFF

Post Options Post Options   Quote JFF_KATARNA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 10:21am
just do wat i do i go on with all the best players and iv lost alot but its a good way 2 learn....
ForceOfGod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ForceOfGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 10:33am
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

u should read the FnA duel tips coz those guys are the best. its in the player interviews section. if u are EU then u can start doing daily duels with me Devil_associate and Demon. duel in my opinion is the hardest gametype and there is an art to getting good. one of my tips is never play on laggy servers coz hit-scan is vital and lag will make u loose. FnA will tell u the rest. :)
dont do duels with this guy i quoted right here ^ because you really wont learn too much.
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 10:51am
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 11:17am
Originally posted by ForceOfGod

dont do duels with this guy i quoted right here ^ because you really wont learn too much.

At least he probably knows more than me.

Post Options Post Options   Quote ForceOfGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 11:26am
Originally posted by RemY

Basic :    http://iamgaming.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2248&title=duel-guide-by-remy

Psychology :   http://iamgaming.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4174&title=eg-chances-quake-bible

haha psycological warfare... I guess thats one of my strong points
TheSeph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote TheSeph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 12:19pm
ignore fog he never duels add me as a friend im not the best but i know lots about dueling 

Post Options Post Options   Quote ForceOfGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by TheSeph

ignore fog he never duels add me as a friend im not the best but i know lots about dueling 
    3 things. 1st, never address me in that manner. 2. just because you havent seen me duel doesnt mean much of anything seeing that you are only a subpar player and your exposure to this game is limited. 3. your lowly mortal eyes will never see the great FOG in a duel in your entire small stint of existence because your petty skill and poor reputation would never amount to prove worthy of such a privilege
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 2:59pm
Use jedi mind trickz
DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 10:43pm
???????????????? CUTS-N-GUTS is JFF_KATARNA so why is he posting in reply to his own topic. and another hint is if you look at there sigs, don't they look like they were made the same way by the same person?

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 11:21pm
Originally posted by DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT

???????????????? CUTS-N-GUTS is JFF_KATARNA so why is he posting in reply to his own topic. and another hint is if you look at there sigs, don't they look like they were made the same way by the same person?

LAMFO. Yes they do. !!
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2010 at 3:06am

lol, why wouldnt he just ask for help on his katarna account though? its not exactly something to be ashamed of.

a lot of people have sh1tty looking homemade sigs, it doesn't necessarily mean they're the same person.

Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
ffrr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ffrr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2010 at 5:12am

I played you on Shangrila a few days back... you were winning 3-0 but you left... just as I went to grab the shield belt.

----------------------------------

I have started Dueling because I really want to better my game play, but the problems I face are;

I either whip someone to the point they leave and never see them again. On average I get to 5-0 and the other player quits.

I find a decent opponent, they slaughter me, and then they leave right after the match and I never see them again.... (so it's hard/how can you get good/better by fighting random matches?) In the last three weeks the only players who actually have stayed on for more than one fight with me were colossus_slayer &, spiral_circus who I played this week for four rounds, and by the last match I was improving by learning his routine, which is how you get better in this mode, surely?

There are around 15 Duel servers and never anyone on them.... I now just sit and wait for ten minutes and if nobody turns up I go and find a DM/TDM. maybe this is down to timing, but I'm an early bird and have to asleep early too, by 10pm most nights.

I only play mouse/pad which severely narrows down the player pool.

I find the FnA servers bug regularly. If there are two people playing and one or two waiting to play, when a new match starts it enters three players into the map, so two players may be red and one blue. 

Also, out of ALL modes in this game I have never witnessed more people complain and moan about how it's played (lol point proven by above text), who's better than who, how players cheat by using one weapon over another, ie flak whores'...LOL I've even had severe hate mail via PSN over dueling with players (sore losers) who thought it was unfair I killed them too many times?! lol that's what duel is about WINNING and outsmarting your opponent, if they don't like it they can go back to CODMW2 ;D

RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2010 at 5:23am
Originally posted by ffrr

I played you on Shangrila a few days back... you were winning 3-0 but you left... just as I went to grab the shield belt.

----------------------------------

I have started Dueling because I really want to better my game play, but the problems I face are;

I either whip someone to the point they leave and never see them again. On average I get to 5-0 and the other player quits.

I find a decent opponent, they slaughter me, and then they leave right after the match and I never see them again.... (so it's hard/how can you get good/better by fighting random matches?) In the last three weeks the only players who actually have stayed on for more than one fight with me were colossus_slayer &, spiral_circus who I played this week for four rounds, and by the last match I was improving by learning his routine, which is how you get better in this mode, surely?

There are around 15 Duel servers and never anyone on them.... I now just sit and wait for ten minutes and if nobody turns up I go and find a DM/TDM. maybe this is down to timing, but I'm an early bird and have to asleep early too, by 10pm most nights.

I only play mouse/pad which severely narrows down the player pool.

I find the FnA servers bug regularly. If there are two people playing and one or two waiting to play, when a new match starts it enters three players into the map, so two players may be red and one blue. 

Also, out of ALL modes in this game I have never witnessed more people complain and moan about how it's played (lol point proven by above text), who's better than who, how players cheat by using one weapon over another, ie flak whores'...LOL I've even had severe hate mail via PSN over dueling with players (sore losers) who thought it was unfair I killed them too many times?! lol that's what duel is about WINNING and outsmarting your opponent, if they don't like it they can go back to CODMW2 ;D

if ur looking to improve, a good way is to watch some high level play between two duelers. go to fnagaming.net and watch some VOD's of the 1v1 tournament.
JFF_RAZIELGAL View Drop Down
Team JFF
Team JFF

Post Options Post Options   Quote JFF_RAZIELGAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2010 at 6:13am
Originally posted by UpTrueGamer

LAMFO. Yes they do. !!

its not Kartana i have played with both of them at the same time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JFF_RAZIELGAL View Drop Down
Team JFF
Team JFF

Post Options Post Options   Quote JFF_RAZIELGAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2010 at 6:18am
Will only play Duel on lock servers because if your not that gd at it players call you names which i feel is unfair which puts non good players off the mode..............come on guys its only a game give everyone a chance to get gd at it......
JFF_KATARNA View Drop Down
Team JFF
Team JFF

Post Options Post Options   Quote JFF_KATARNA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2010 at 7:02am
yes but at least some of us dnt care if our tags look ****ty... its there just there to add some colour...
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2010 at 10:01am
Originally posted by LuciFer

a lot of people have sh1tty looking homemade sigs, it doesn't necessarily mean they're the same person.

LOL   
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2010 at 11:50am

FOG go f*** yourself, even though im sure u do that daily, u judge players u have never even see play, like me and the seph who are both top duelers on good ping, ive never come across anyone that chats so much **** like u. if u thing u are a god then u are smoking way to much crack, ur just some broken down attention seeking bum failing to make a come back. FOG = Idiot Of The Year
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2010 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by LuciFer

lol, why wouldnt he just ask for help on his katarna account though? its not exactly something to be ashamed of.

lOl.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2010 at 2:45pm

FOG go f*** yourself, even though im sure u do that daily, u judge players u have never even see play, like me and the seph who are both top duelers on good ping, ive never come across anyone that chats so much **** like u. if u thing u are a god then u are smoking way to much crack, ur just some broken down attention seeking bum failing to make a come back. FOG = Idiot Of The Year

Clap
DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2010 at 4:21pm
GET TOLD BOY

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2010 at 4:23pm
Like today in CTF XD
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2010 at 4:38pm
whats better then roses on a piano?
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>