| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > New Clan? Tell us about your team...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

DAMNIT_Clan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Nooblett

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote MEGA_HOTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DAMNIT_Clan
    Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 12:27am
Hey Everyone!

I just started a new clan called "Damnit" and its basically almost all of people from clan Legend. I think the on and off stuff was getting old so I took it upon myself to make one because I'm not going to be back and forth on decisions. I'll post the full roster up once I get a chance. But I hope this will work out for the good in the long run.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 1:32am
lol good work.... Damnit Seph!!!!!!!

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
ReKles17 View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReKles17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 2:08am
hmm, i wonder were u got that idea from lol,team damnit
ReKles17 View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReKles17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 2:14am
MEGA_HOTT: DAMNIT!!!ReKles lol still remember those days
MEGA_HOTT View Drop Down
Nooblett

Post Options Post Options   Quote MEGA_HOTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 2:22am
lol :) YUP!
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 5:15am
yeahhh sexy hott, good luck there, if you wanna clan match on any mod, tell me, we can set up something, no matter which type, you know my main is VCTF, but well, lets fun in some diferent. :P

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
MEGA_HOTT View Drop Down
Nooblett

Post Options Post Options   Quote MEGA_HOTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 10:37am
Alright! R u sure you want the challange? lol I'm just joking but some reason most of the time we are playing VCTF and you have the flag... I accidently hit a button and the weapon fires and you die. lol
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 2:53pm
If I actually cared for (UT3) clans anymore, I'd like to join, if only I could be DAMNIT_newB or DAMNIT_noob.
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by MEGA_HOTT

Alright! R u sure you want the challange? lol I'm just joking but some reason most of the time we are playing VCTF and you have the flag... I accidently hit a button and the weapon fires and you die. lol
noooooo! i don't want to remember that!
i think you are a fairy, a evil fairy, that makes to you a witch, hahaha Joking

¬¬  OuchOuchOuch

but ya pretty hott, anytime, i want my revenge, XD

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
MEGA_HOTT View Drop Down
Nooblett

Post Options Post Options   Quote MEGA_HOTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by DVirus_R

Originally posted by MEGA_HOTT

noooooo! i don't want to remember that!
i think you are a fairy, a evil fairy, that makes to you a witch, hahaha Joking

¬¬  OuchOuchOuch

but ya pretty hott, anytime, i want my revenge, XD

Alright, well I'll let you know when we are down. But, dont seek to much revenge...I'll getcha!
MEGA_HOTT View Drop Down
Nooblett

Post Options Post Options   Quote MEGA_HOTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 8:25pm
Originally posted by SilverJ-17

If I actually cared for (UT3) clans anymore, I'd like to join, if only I could be DAMNIT_newB or DAMNIT_noob.

Sure thats completely up to you. just let me know and i like the name
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 8:44pm
OMG

that sounds dominantly! XD
kk, let me know soon.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
MEGA_HOTT View Drop Down
Nooblett

Post Options Post Options   Quote MEGA_HOTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 8:50pm
Just to let everyone know. I will not on online for a bit.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 8:51pm
Good luck. 
MEGA_HOTT View Drop Down
Nooblett

Post Options Post Options   Quote MEGA_HOTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 10:47am
Thanks Mikey

I have a question for everyone...to my situation of what happened yesturday with my playstation. When I get a new one would I have lost all my account information and friends? How do I get my accounts back?
MEGA_HOTT View Drop Down
Nooblett

Post Options Post Options   Quote MEGA_HOTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 10:48am
Originally posted by ReKles17

MEGA_HOTT: DAMNIT!!!ReKles lol still remember those days

Yes, I do remember those days...its still those days..lol
DAMNIT_Skittles View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote DAMNIT_Skittles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 6:43pm

OMG

kk, let me know soon.

Well, I should have playstation sooner than later within the week. So, I'll talk to the guys and pass along the message and see what mode they want to play..you want to play VCTF right?
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 8:21pm

i would be DAMNIT_BuTTeRS (Butters is from south park)
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by QwEsT

YOUR GROUNDED!!!

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 10:35pm

No, that would be Heavenly_killa/ killa, if he ever comes back, unless he didn't really leave UT3.  I haven't actually seen butters in awhile.
ReKles17 View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReKles17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 10:59pm
DAMNIT_ReKles lol
DAMNIT_Skittles View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote DAMNIT_Skittles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2010 at 5:38am

oh you guys are silly...reckles u down?

DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2010 at 5:49am
Originally posted by DAMNIT_Skittles

OMG

kk, let me know soon.

Well, I should have playstation sooner than later within the week. So, I'll talk to the guys and pass along the message and see what mode they want to play..you want to play VCTF right?

yes, but no matter which mode, for take fun there with clans, tell me when you are ready.
there is no mercy, XD

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2010 at 6:00am

No, that would be Heavenly_killa/ killa, if he ever comes back, unless he didn't really leave UT3.  I haven't actually seen butters in awhile.
Haha Butters was on last night...his voice has broken so hes obv grown a pair now and like me he's not as addicted to UT3 as back in the day, we both moderate our playing time now. But this game is still crazy, fun and competitive when the game chemistry is right.
Anyway good luck with the clan guys...and to SilverJ esp good luck, youre pretty good at underselling yourself m8...but I know your worth and so do your ex clan members. Good luck DAMNIT Thumbs Up
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2010 at 8:44am
Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

YOUR GROUNDED!!!
LMFAO i see another south park fan
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>