| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

We Got This Game On Lock - NEW UT3 song!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ForceOfGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: We Got This Game On Lock - NEW UT3 song!
    Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 12:05am
Me and Bumrush24sev, and QM decided to collaborate on a song for UT3. The song is called "Game on Lock" The full final version is not done yet, but this is my standalone version. Soon both versions will be combined for a final product

puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 12:27am
LOLOLOL!!!  "OUTSTANDING" 
i got a mention in the song! i feel worthy!!! 
BTW, did you rap all that, voice sounded diff. in some parts.......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
ForceOfGod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ForceOfGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 12:47am

Its featuring QM members, Me and ForceOfWar

Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 12:58am
haha good job ..nooo matter what u do we got this game on lock.. no matter whos your crew we got this game on lock...

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 4:15am
sick
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 9:34am
This song is OUTSTANDING!!
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 9:38am
LMAO - although I don't appreciate your approach in these forums, that was actually very, very good.  Well done.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 10:39am
Great job!
Q80FACE View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Q80FACE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 1:42pm
Thas ma dawwg FIRE....
-Q80FACE-
AK-47-D-MAFIA View Drop Down
Team AK-47
Team AK-47

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47-D-MAFIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 1:45pm
haha nice rhymes
“The fool says in his heart, ”There is no God.” (Psalm 14:1)
A-R_siIIyy View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote A-R_siIIyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 11:03pm
buddy im the soul collector lol actually gambled for souls n i won 5
you want lobster? huh,im thinkin burger king
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 6:23am
im sorry, im not trying to be a d***, but u all need to get a life and quit making f***in stupid songs about u been the best and if u insist on making songs about you been the best then at least make good songs that dont f***in suck

i honestly think that that first song and this one are simply one of the saddest things ive ever heard in my life.

i bet HelScream could f***in shred out some metal tunes that would sounds a 1000 x better, maybe that would be good, i actually like hip-hop but that **** ain't hip-hop its trash
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 9:32am
good song fog.
makes me lol. Do it in a studio and it'll go on the radio LOL

Post Options Post Options   Quote ForceOfGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 9:35am
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

im sorry, im not trying to be a d***, but u all need to get a life and quit making f***in stupid songs about u been the best and if u insist on making songs about you been the best then at least make good songs that dont f***in suck

i honestly think that that first song and this one are simply one of the saddest things ive ever heard in my life.

i bet HelScream could f***in shred out some metal tunes that would sounds a 1000 x better, maybe that would be good, i actually like hip-hop but that **** ain't hip-hop its trash
dont be mad at me because you suck so much at this game. I talked crap about some people in the song, but atleast they were worthy enough to be mentioned. Your skill is so non existent in the ut3 world, you didnt even cross my mind.

Post Options Post Options   Quote ForceOfGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 9:35am
Originally posted by Blackfang

good song fog.
makes me lol. Do it in a studio and it'll go on the radio LOL
thanks bro, u know im just messin around ;)
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 9:54am
Originally posted by ForceOfGod

Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

im sorry, im not trying to be a d***, but u all need to get a life and quit making f***in stupid songs about u been the best and if u insist on making songs about you been the best then at least make good songs that dont f***in suck i honestly think that that first song and this one are simply one of the saddest things ive ever heard in my life. i bet HelScream could f***in shred out some metal tunes that would sounds a 1000 x better, maybe that would be good, i actually like hip-hop but that **** ain't hip-hop its trash

dont be mad at me because you suck so much at this game. I talked crap about some people in the song, but atleast they were worthy enough to be mentioned. Your skill is so non existent in the ut3 world, you didnt even cross my mind.

thing is FOG u are chattin complete sh.it coz u have never played with me ever, and i deffo dont suck at all so u fail

ur worse than paw, u run your mouth like so f***in much and say ur untouchable but to be fair ur not and here is proof

Forceofgod getting OWNED

so go f*** of back to the army coz u are just a joke
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 12:18pm
im not gonna watch that video.. but losing to god_biofreak doesnt make u a newb.. dude was a great player.

and collusus stop crying so much, i try and ignore u and not flame u but u never stfu
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 12:46pm
Ummm... maybe I'm too old and stupid, but it sure looked to me like god_biofreak got handed his ass in that vid 13 to 2.  Maybe it's just me.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 12:49pm

^ LOL

Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

im not gonna watch that video.. but losing to god_biofreak doesnt make u a newb.. dude was a great player.

and collusus stop crying so much, i try and ignore u and not flame u but u never stfu

lol respect to u deadaim 4 not flaming me but its all just abit of fun :D
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 2:34pm
JP, are u talking to me?

1. i didnt put any effort into the video
2. regardless of whether or not the game is dead, which is something 90% of the ppl on this site say not just me, the song is funny and relevant.
3. and yes i do play, not often at all but i managed to play like 7 rounds in the fna tourney, where as ppl who can play this game a few hours a day every day couldnt even bother to show up..

as far as me saying the communities dead? yea i dont recall ever going off about that but it is, and posts like yours dont help the community.. ive been playing ut3 off and on since the hour the game was put on the shelf the day of release back in 2007, when i went and picked up my preorder. ive travelled with the community from gamebattles, to the euro console site, to epic forums, to iamgaming, to fna gaming etc.. ive played in so many clan matches ive lost count.. even when i havent played ive come to the forums and participated in the community.. on the other hand the vehicle players like yourself have always held yourselves up so high as "community" pushers.. yet most of the time u guys do is PUB, never orchestrate any tournies and from what ive seen there is a TON of beef between almost every vehicle team.. even the ones that all use to be one team. so yea u can thank ppl like me for being here since day 1, for always promoting competetive play and for always being part of the community regardless of how dead it is.. and look we even drop hot music for yall to listen to even tho the game has barely any players
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 2:39pm
Just those who are involved with this who spam on this site about how pathetic this game has been.. Its obvious they wanted it known how they feel about this game and community..and I think we all know and have known for a while..so I just don't understand the meaning of this video
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 2:40pm
Hey, at least his skill is far more existent than my skill.  I spam the Stinger's alt fire a lot in duels and spam the Link Gun.  I've recently been seen continuously spamming Flak in VCTF, because I'm a hypocrite like that.  Then again, I wasn't really trying much in those games.  I was just bored and upset about my mic being broke, so I was basically doing that **** to let some off steam.  Oh, and I was using U-damages and a Berserk or two with my vehicles.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 2:44pm
JP the meaning of the video is weeee gottt thiss game on locckkkk
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 2:49pm
zoolander? nice sig :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>