| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > Custom Content
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosediAMGaming UT3 Custom Content Downloads

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Administrator
Administrator

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: iAMGaming UT3 Custom Content Downloads
    Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 9:15pm
Hey guys, just wanted to let everyone know that I've finally opened up the custom content download section.  There isn't a ton of stuff in there yet but I'll be adding more stuff on a regular basis.

The nice thing is it's built on a database so it's searchable and scalable. 

There is also a review box under each item so that it can be rated (once per item per user).

At the moment the map search and the mode search have things in them, more maps and other mutators will be in there over the coming days/weeks but this is what I've got for now...I figured I might as well turn it loose now since really all I have to do is keeping adding more maps/mods.

So anyway there it is! 

If you notice something not working right or you have any suggestions please let me know.
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 9:22pm
Oh and btw the Domination mode (which you can download in the modes search) looks like it could be great fun, everyone should get that.  I do have a second PS3 and at some point I'll host a domination server for a bit so we can try and get some matches going in that mode.

It's a large download but the JAM file comes with multiple variations of the domination mode and several maps all in one package so it's worth it.
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 9:23pm
GOod Idea Worp !

I've played Anarchy Halls in Pc version. This awesome i really like it and would play it in Ps3.

Anyways i will download a lot of maps this week because my last ps3 have YLOD so let's go for downloading !!
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 10:55pm
Hmm.. I'm kind of split between this and the one on the Mod Browser. (*sigh*  If only more people would actually notice it..)  I got the latter, but I've yet to see anything up.  I love the new power-ups though.  In a way, they're better than the Relics and don't crash the game as often, which the Relics seem to do, if I have more than four or more than two plus other mutators.

Anyways, I'm taking it that Rico's and GoW's mappacks are going to be among the first up.  Actually, seeing how we got a good roster of mods already posted, thanks to ut3pure (oh, the irony) and others.
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by DEVIL_Dragov

GOod Idea Worp !

I've played Anarchy Halls in Pc version. This awesome i really like it and would play it in Ps3.

Anyways i will download a lot of maps this week because my last ps3 have YLOD so let's go for downloading !!

Anarchy Halls Coda Version is the best! & the music on it....... i dno what it is but i seem to play my best when ever i hear it LOL
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 5:45am
Danny Can you convert anarchy halls to ps3 ?
This maps is fu.cking great but the problem is: No customs server in vehicules mods ..." :'(
INFECTED_SIDIOUS View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 6:19am
it means that I must move my 2 topic custom warfare and custom vctf download live broadcasting, on your topic????
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 7:38am

Vehicle CTF Map - Hanging Gardens:PS3 DOWNLOAD LINK

Vehicle CTF Map - Defection-SE:PS3 DOWNLOAD LINK

Vehicle CTF Map - Luracia SE:PS3 DOWNLOAD LINK

Vehicle CTF Map - BadVibrations:PS3 DOWNLOAD LINK

Vehicle CTF Map - TrainCrossing:PS3 DOWNLOAD LINK

The Conundrum:Download from UT3Mod
Off The Rails:Download from UT3Mod

Alpine:Download from UT3Mod

Crater Mining Camp:Download Standard version from UT3Mod  ---  Download the Earth Edition from UT3Mod

Aggressive Alleys 3 WET:Download from UT3Mod
Aggressive Alleys 3 HOT:Download from UT3Mod
Canal Warfare:Download from UT3Mod
Torlan:An awesome conversion of Wafare-Torlan to VCTF-Torlan.  ---  Download from UT3Mod
FeelGoodInc:Download from UT3Mod
Slax][:Download from UT3Mod
Coagulation:A well known Halo 2 map remade for UT3.  ----  Download from Mediafire
Valhalla:A remake of Halo 3's Valhalla.  -----   Download from Mediafire
iAM_VCTFMapPack_1_Final includes:

MarketDistrict
Sinkhole
OnyxCoast
Avalanche
FacingWorlds :DOWNLOAD  PACK 1

one thank you very much in all editor of cards WARFARE and VCTF.
nice job.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 8:17am
Dang half of those i downloaded off ut3mod. 
surfacing8671 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by Mikeybrennan

Dang half of those i downloaded off ut3mod. 

exactly but that site sucks. its not organized well at all and most of the links dont even work.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 3:59pm
Yea. I remember playing some N00B once and he had some invisible  character i was P!SSED. I could NO see him .  
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 4:14pm
Yeah that happened to me once too...I think I could only see the guys feet or something weird like that.  Since then I always set "allow custom characters" to no, that way everyone looks the same (demo guy).

So yeah as far as duplication of content, yes you guys are right some of this stuff is going to be the same as what is already on UT3MOD.com.  I think it is great what that guy did but it is hard to find things there which was the reason why I decided I wanted to create my own custom section here.  I will be adding more and more stuff on a regular basis so eventually there will be more stuff here than anywhere else...it will take a little while to get there but it will eventually get there.

One thing that I didn't specifically mention in my first post is that I put a button under miscellaneous search for what I called "server packs" and the intent here is that if you run a dedicated server and you have a standard set of custom maps that you have you can bundle them up into a rar file and get it to me and I'll host it here so anyone who wants to play on your server just needs to come here and download one rar/zip file and they'll have all the .JAM files they need to load.  That may help with getting more people to play customs...you have to make it as easy as possible.  There isn't anything in there now because no one has submitted me anything but I just thought I should mention it so people that do own a server know that it's an option.
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by WOPR-1

Yeah that happened to me once too...I think I could only see the guys feet or something weird like that.  Since then I always set "allow custom characters" to no, that way everyone looks the same (demo guy).

So yeah as far as duplication of content, yes you guys are right some of this stuff is going to be the same as what is already on UT3MOD.com.  I think it is great what that guy did but it is hard to find things there which was the reason why I decided I wanted to create my own custom section here.  I will be adding more and more stuff on a regular basis so eventually there will be more stuff here than anywhere else...it will take a little while to get there but it will eventually get there.

One thing that I didn't specifically mention in my first post is that I put a button under miscellaneous search for what I called "server packs" and the intent here is that if you run a dedicated server and you have a standard set of custom maps that you have you can bundle them up into a rar file and get it to me and I'll host it here so anyone who wants to play on your server just needs to come here and download one rar/zip file and they'll have all the .JAM files they need to load.  That may help with getting more people to play customs...you have to make it as easy as possible.  There isn't anything in there now because no one has submitted me anything but I just thought I should mention it so people that do own a server know that it's an option.

herefore this does not upset you if I still top up card of war on your topic? I know that most part of cards sound already on UT3MOD but me to think that it was a good idea of delaying them here.
I told myself that it shall be able to motivate the team of the clan base in there download, I have already 136 of it mods installed and when I throw a server few people one cards custom, and it is a bit void to play against bots loll, I shall like to share very these cards with d other one players.
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 6:45pm
Originally posted by INFECTED_SIDIOUS

herefore this does not upset you if I still top up card of war on your topic? I know that most part of cards sound already on UT3MOD but me to think that it was a good idea of delaying them here.
I told myself that it shall be able to motivate the team of the clan base in there download, I have already 136 of it mods installed and when I throw a server few people one cards custom, and it is a bit void to play against bots loll, I shall like to share very these cards with d other one players.

It's a bit hard to understand you but I think you are saying:

You hope I'm not upset that you posted map links on this post  - (no that's cool thx, I'll add them)
That it was a good idea to put custom stuff for download on iam - (thanks!)
You're going to try and get your clan to download the maps - (good I hope they do).
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2010 at 6:13am

Originally posted by INFECTED_SIDIOUS

It's a bit hard to understand you but I think you are saying:

You hope I'm not upset that you posted map links on this post  - (no that's cool thx, I'll add them)
That it was a good idea to put custom stuff for download on iam - (thanks!)
You're going to try and get your clan to download the maps - (good I hope they do).

yes, it is almost this loll. I follow grieve from my English, I am French and I job with sites of translations. I meant that adds it custom maps on IAMgaming, it shall be able motivated all team of the forum to download it. and also, I know that the most part of the maps which I have add on the post sound already on UT3MOD, but I have think that it shall be a good thing to delay them here.
eh I have a question still. I shall like to know if this does not upset you if I still add maps warfare on this post? sorry for my bad english
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2010 at 9:47am
Hi Worp,

Could you upload your DOwnloads section with "War-Flux" It's an awesome warfare maps. All foot player will love this maps !

I've create a topic in Customs Content ;)
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2010 at 4:36pm
warfare:
WAR-MiddleCityArena | Author: UNREALBOMBER | (PS3):Download File

WAR-Deadlock | Author: Twigsby | (PS3)(PC):

Download-WAR-Deadlock(PS3)

WAR-HelixCanyon_Beta1 | Author: Tweek | (PS3)(PC):

Download File-PS3

WAR-SuspenseX | Author: XyX | (PS3)(PC):

Download File-PS3

WAR-KargoX_Beta3 | Author: XyX | (PS3)(PC):

Download File-PS3

WAR-Tropical | Author: Enos Shenk | (PS3)(PC):

Download File-PS3

WAR-UNK-MT_OLYMPUS | Author: Precious Roy :

DOWNLOAD FILE (PS3)

WAR-Necropolis | 2 MAPS | Author: (X-CADE)MAREK | (PS3)(PC): WAR-Necropolis_UNKRifle_Edition (PS3)

WAR-Necropolis_UNKRifle_Edition (PS3) | funny

WAR-T-Tower-Battle_BullyGUN_ Edition | Author: {UNK}MIC | (PS3)(PC):http://ut3gow.com/T-Tower_Bully.:WAR-T-TowerBattle_BullyGun_Edition (PS3)

WAR-DomeOfDeath | 2 MAPS | Author: {UNK}MIC| (PS3)(PC): WAR-DomeOfDeath_BullyGunEdition (PS3)

WAR-Imperialism | Author: Spacedemonebu | (PS3)(PC):http://ut3gow.com/Imperialism .:

WAR-Imperialism-(PS3)

WAR-ZeroImpact FINAL!!! | Author: brianXm | (PS3)(PC):http://ut3gow.com/ZeroImpactFINAL      

DOWNLOAD FILE-PS3 (Night)

WAR-DeckTitans | Author: T3kt0n | (PS3)(PC):

WAR-DeckTitans (PS3)

WAR-DowntownX | Author: XyX | (PS3)(PC):WAR-DowntownX (PS3)

WAR-SamuraiWaterfalls | Author: ??? | (PS3)(PC):http://ut3gow.com/SamuraiWaterfalls

WAR-SamuraiWaterfalls  (PS3)

WAR-Terra_Sirenum | Author: (T5K)Sanch3z | (PS3)(PC):http://ut3gow.com/Terra_Sirenum

WAR-Terra_Sirenum  (PS3)

WAR-Simpsons-Home-Invasion | Author: UNREALLOCO | (PS3)(PC):

WAR-SimpsonsHomeInvasion (PS3)

WAR-Deforia | Author: Auxilium | (PS3)(PC):http://ut3gow.com/Deforia

WAR-Deforia (PS3)

{UNK} MapPack Volume.1 | Authors: {UNK} Clan | (PS3)(PC):http://ut3gow.com/UNK_Map_Pack1

WAR-ArchaicBluffs | Author: Squiggles | (PS3)(PC):http://ut3gow.com/ArchaicBluffs

WAR-ArchaicBluffs  (PS3)

WAR-Snakebite/Snakebite Necris/SnakebiteSE | Author: BigDog | (PS3)(PC):http://ut3gow.com/Snakebite

CaptainSnarf's Modded Vehicles Ver. 5 by CaptainSnarf:
Download from UT3Mod Snarflan
Download from UT3Mod SnarfCoast
Download from UT3Mod Snarfspense - VCTF
http://www.ut3ps3mods.co.cc/page/Vehicles

To use these vehicles go to Warfare game type and select a Snarf map.
These vehicles can only be used in Snarf maps. For Snarfspense go to gametype Vehicle CTF.
For all platforms, the vehicles are featured in custom maps: Snarflan, Snarfalanche, Snarfspense and SnarfCoast.
Vehicles
  • MegaSPAM - More shells and more explosions for the hellfire SPMA
  • Gorgon - Mini levi with stinger turrets + mega stinger deployable turret
  • Spanker - Scorpion with unique momentum projectile. prepare to go flying!
  • Themis - Nemesis with instahit shockcombo
  • Mandrake - Nightshade with powerful primary, no deployables
  • Kraits - Viper with scorpion shot, huge slow volume for secondary
  • Cerberus - mini darkwalker with unique secondary shot
  • Forager - Scavanger's big brother
  • The Nautilus - "Flying Leviathan"
  • Hornet - Flying manta with machineguns
  • BioTank - Globs of goo everywhere
  • Rattler - invisible scorpion with bender turret + instagib mantas
  • Assault Bender - hellbender with nemesis turret and machine guns
  • Aegis - Improved paladin, better fire rate, larger shield
  • Minotaur - NO NOOBS IN THE MINO
  • Owl - Raptor with slow seeking rockets of doom, rockets lock on everything
  • IonTank - like ut2k4, shoots powerful beam attack
  • Ballista - sniper tank
  • Tantalus - modified fury with raptor missile like attack
  • Albatros - heavy bomber plane
  • Trickboard - which can jump higher and tow other hoverboards.
  • Powerboard - which is basically a hoverboard that can shoot rockets. The powerup for the powerboard is on the snarfalanche map in the towers at the base."

the snarfalanche card does not work. which damage.Cry
ArcticStronghold:Download from UT3Mod
SandstormX Beta5:Download from UT3Mod
Beachfront:Download from UT3Mod
Valley:Download from UT3Mod
Red Route:Download from UT3Mod
Red Route Remix:Download from UT3Mod
http://www.ut3ps3mods.co.cc/page/Warfare+Maps

WAR-VaricoloredVegetation | Author: ChaosNight | (PS3)(PC):http://ut3gow.com/VaricoloredVegetation

WAR-VaricoloredVegetation  (PS3)

WAR-SuspenseTitanRetreat | Author: ??? | (PS3)(PC):

WAR-SuspenseTitanRetreat (PS3) 

WAR-ShogunTitan | 2 MAPS | Author: T3kt0n | (PS3)(PC):http://ut3gow.com/ShogunTitan

WAR-ShogunTitan_UNKRifle_Edition(PS3)

WAR-Racemap | Author: Knazzer | (PS3)(PC):

Download File-PS3

WAR-MarketDistrictX | Author: XyX | (PS3)(PC):

Download File-PS3

WAR-HalcyonDays | Author: Daimon_Frey | (PS3)(PC):WAR-HalcyonDays(PS3)

GOW_MapPack_1(PC)(PS3):http://ut3gow.com/

DOWNLOAD-GOW_MapPack_1.userdata.jam (Download from your PS3)

WAR-Haunting The Chapel FINAL version(screens PC & PS3):http://ut3gow.com/node/628

Download PS3:  WAR-Haunting The Chapel

Warfare Map - Tropico:PS3 DOWNLOAD LINK

Warfare Map - SnakeBite SE:PS3 DOWNLOAD LINK

Warfare Map - ArchCliffs OE:PS3 DOWNLOAD LINK

Warfare Map - XcavatedOE:PS3 DOWNLOAD LINK

Warfare Map - Infection Forest:PS3 DOWNLOAD LINK

http://www.ut3mod.com/search/label/WARFARE MAPS?max-results=10

WAR-TanksForPlaying | Author: CaptainSnarf | (PC)and ps3:http://ut3gow.com/TanksForPlaying

WAR-TanksForPlaying (PS3)

WAR-RilohnRidge | 2 MAPS | Author: ? Uploaded by Monasta | (PS3)(PC):http://ut3gow.com/RilohnRidge

WAR-RilohnRidge_UNKRifle_Edition-(PS3)

patch ONS 2.0= onslaugt UT 2004

CLICK HERE TO DONLOAD ONS 2.0 FROM YOUR PS3

Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2010 at 4:48pm
Ahh.. the Biotank.. one of the few things cheaper than a Flak Cannon.  I've played around and tested most of the Snarfvehicles, including the Biotank and it makes the Flak Cannon look like one of the fairest weapons in the game.  Well, at least in Warfare.  The Biotank kills nodes in a single hit and the core in two to three hits with it's kind of fast primary.  If it gets to your core and it's vulnerable, it's basically an instant game over.  Well, unless Snarf's modified and weakened it since then.  The last time I drove it, the damn thing could kill a node in one shot and pretty much take a core down in two shots. (I think it does 60, 65 core damage in a single shot, 25-30 with it's secondary.)
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2010 at 5:50pm
@ dragov - Yeah Flux is actually the only warfare map I have in there at the moment!

@ Sidious -  Yeah sure it's fine to post maps you think are good in this thread.  It's helpful to me because I have no idea which VCTF or Warfare maps are any good.  So yeah keep them coming...it would be nice if you captured the description and the author name as well, if possible.  It will take some time for me to get them all up there but I'll probably start working on these tomorrow
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2010 at 8:14pm
ok thx I would make the post with descriptions of the card and author, I shall soon make it
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 4:59pm
FYI - I put a little dynamic database statistics table at the bottom of the main download page so it would be easy to see how much total stuff there is in there....and to make it easier to tell when I add more stuff to it.  It counts things directly from the db so the instant I add it, it gets counted automagically...no manual updating needed so you know the counts you see in there are accurate.

I've gotten a lot of map suggestions from people and I have most of them downloaded to my PC already...it's now a matter of organizing, testing, and uploading them.  So, every couple days there will be more fresh stuff out there.
Frag416 View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 12:18am
the link for TheEdge is broken earlier it was downloading some file with nothing on it now the link just brings up some error page
TheSeph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 1:24am
as me n frag found out some of the mods arent working anymore thanks to the titan pack such as action cam might be more i just havent found them yet
GT:TheSeph QcP

PSN:TheSeph
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 2:23am
For some reason, Hanging Gardens Nightfall didn't work, along with several others I forgot.  When the thing was unpacking them, it would freeze at either % (no number) or 0%.  Old Factory and one of the Flux maps was two of them though, I think.
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 2:53am
sidious il invite you next time my clan and friends play custom warfare, i think youl enjoy the maps
shine on you crazy diamond
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>