| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > Custom Content
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosediAMGaming UT3 Custom Content Downloads

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: iAMGaming UT3 Custom Content Downloads
    Posted: 26 Apr 2010 at 4:30pm
FYI

CTF-GrendelKeep3 added by request.

Also added a "Recently Added" section at the bottom of the main download page so you can get a preview of the last 50 maps I've uploaded...every time you refresh the screen it randomly picks 8 new maps (out of the latest 50)...you get a screen cap and download links without even having to search.
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2010 at 4:34pm
FYI - Over 200 (213 to be exact ;) ) maps in the downloads section now.  I also added a couple of map packs...Rico's Editor's choice V1 and V2 and all the HOLP stuff I had. 

I am missing PS3 versions for HOLP1 and HOLP3 Volume2, so if anyone has either of those please let me know.

I've got probably another 30-40 PS3 maps to go through yet and I think that's about all I have for PS3 maps.  I've got a bunch of PS3 mutators and characters that I'll be putting up pretty soon though.

After that I'll probably go back and see if there are any good ones that are PC only that are worth trying to fix/cook.  If anyone has requests for maps to be cooked let me know...I'm not a pro at cooking but most times I've been able to do it.

I've been watching the bandwidth on the download pages/files and it is actually being used pretty consistently so that's pretty cool. ;)
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2010 at 8:11pm
All the maps listed above and all the bombing run maps are now available in the iam downloads section. ;)
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 10:55pm
Your inbox is full, so I'm posting some suggestions here.

I understand you probably got enough on your hands now, but is there any chance you could get this map up sometime soon?  I'd like to have an easier means to get it if need be.

Castle-12
Bombing Run Maps

Also.. I think these three were said to be decent duel maps sometime ago, but I don't know if all three were.

Dante
Eggshell
Greycap

These two appear to be ones as well.

1on1 out of gas
Waterfall

and these were fun..

Dragonlord
Steam Temple
Calibrah
Sutherq3
Odysseus

Finally, this is the superior version of Rising Sun.  I doubt we'll get more pub players to get this, but at least worth a try.  Finally.. a version of Rising Sun where 10-12 players isn't pushing it/ a flat out spam-fest.

Reloaded

Edit: I'm considering on getting an Easycap and possibly making montages of messing around with various mods and showing off maps.  I'm just throwing it out there as another possible way to get people to get mods, though I have my doubts about that idea as well.
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 10:00pm
After receiving some feedback I've changed the design of the search page a little bit...made a more simple map search page that is shown by default.  If you like having all the options that were there originally just hit 'advanced search' you'll get the page with all the options on it again. 

I've got over 100 maps out there now...I've got another batch of warfare maps going in shortly....and I have at least another 100-150 maps from various modes on my PC waiting to be uploaded and I'm continuously finding more so there are lots more coming.

Right now I'm just uploading at random so if anyone has maps that should be a priority just let me know and I'll put them at the top of the pile. 

Does anyone have HOLP3 Volume 2 for PS3?  Not sure if that was ever released for PS3 or not but so far I haven't been able to find it if it has.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2010 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT

that map is laggy as

Yeah, the same goes for Nowhere and the earlier Wasteland (or whatever they're called) maps, especially with Titans and Unlimited ammo (There's a Redeemer).  Actually, it crashed my PS3.

Wasteland maps = the ones with all the green crystals, several vehicles, and a secret room where you can launch nukes on the people outside.  That map is fairly destructible as well.
DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2010 at 12:01pm
that map is laggy as

TheSeph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2010 at 10:42am
sentinel ce heatray le deck le subterranean umm dusk 1v1 eggshell is nice penetrated 1v1 all good dm/duel maps

I have a request tho everyone should download dm-BLOCKLAND it's the old legoland level cept its called blockland(guy was threatened by lego over name) he added a new area not too big still has everything else but now a shield belt and helmet

if anything the map is worth a ton of laughs my 2yo cracked up at the lego cars exploding

GT:TheSeph QcP

PSN:TheSeph
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2010 at 6:32pm
Is there any way to test more of these?  I'd love it people could try and see which ones work on hosts.  Also, does "PS3" mean it was tested on and worked or that it just works on the PS3?  I'd like to know because I'd like to get some customs going.

Actually, what are the maps I should have?  I downloaded most of the maps in the Downloads section.  I just haven't put most them on my PS3 yet.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 5:23pm
Actually, I got my recent group of mods via the Download thing, Mega Midway server's thread, and two others I think.  Now that you mentioned it, I think I got it from the Mega Midway thread.  I was trying to get several prime CTF and DM maps, so I could play in the pug games on CTF and DM, should they ever show up again or I can actually be there for one of them.  I'd love to play a CTF match in Incinerator.  It looks cool.
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 4:11pm
It's not the files themselves that had the issue...it was a download script that was reading the file to the browser and it would say the file was complete when it wasn't at random times.  So if you downloaded the same map 5 times maybe 3 times it would work and the other 2 times would fail.  

...But anyway I took that piece out of the middle and since then I've downloaded and installed all the maps you've mentioned via my PS3 browser and everything seems to be fine now.  Before I fixed it I had the same issue as you where it would sit on the unpacking screen and never do anything, but now it seems good to go.

As far as this latest one you mention "Imperial Paragoda"  I don't have anything with a name like that...can you double check which one you think it was so I can test it?  Also if you wouldn't mind trying to download and install one of the maps you had issues with before now that I think I have it fixed I would appreciate it!  Let me know what happens.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 3:07pm
I might be wrong about War-Flux.  It might of been Deforia and DowntownX I was thinking off.  Also, Imperial Paragoda or whatever it was called caused my UT3 to crash/ freeze at 100%* and not work again (It couldn't start up with the mods on.) until I disabled the mods and deleted it.

* I waited five minutes before I thought "Yep, it's frozen."
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 2:21pm
@ frag - Yep that was a bad link, I fixed it.  Thx for letting me know.

@ SilverJ - Yeah I'm in the process of fixing a bug that should resolve this.  I need to update all of my links so it will take me a bit to get it done but I'm hoping to be finished by tonight.

When I'm done fixing my bugs from above I'm going to be dropping another update of maps in there...some DM/Duel but mostly VCTF and WAR from Sidious's list above.  I don't have screen caps for all of them yet but at least the files will be there.

I saw some people were talking about doing a custom warfare night coming up so if you guys know what maps you are going to use and I don't have them if you give me a link to get it I'll put them up here asap.
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 2:53am
sidious il invite you next time my clan and friends play custom warfare, i think youl enjoy the maps
shine on you crazy diamond
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 2:23am
For some reason, Hanging Gardens Nightfall didn't work, along with several others I forgot.  When the thing was unpacking them, it would freeze at either % (no number) or 0%.  Old Factory and one of the Flux maps was two of them though, I think.
TheSeph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 1:24am
as me n frag found out some of the mods arent working anymore thanks to the titan pack such as action cam might be more i just havent found them yet
GT:TheSeph QcP

PSN:TheSeph
Frag416 View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 12:18am
the link for TheEdge is broken earlier it was downloading some file with nothing on it now the link just brings up some error page
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 4:59pm
FYI - I put a little dynamic database statistics table at the bottom of the main download page so it would be easy to see how much total stuff there is in there....and to make it easier to tell when I add more stuff to it.  It counts things directly from the db so the instant I add it, it gets counted automagically...no manual updating needed so you know the counts you see in there are accurate.

I've gotten a lot of map suggestions from people and I have most of them downloaded to my PC already...it's now a matter of organizing, testing, and uploading them.  So, every couple days there will be more fresh stuff out there.
INFECTED_SIDIOUS View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2010 at 8:14pm
ok thx I would make the post with descriptions of the card and author, I shall soon make it
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2010 at 5:50pm
@ dragov - Yeah Flux is actually the only warfare map I have in there at the moment!

@ Sidious -  Yeah sure it's fine to post maps you think are good in this thread.  It's helpful to me because I have no idea which VCTF or Warfare maps are any good.  So yeah keep them coming...it would be nice if you captured the description and the author name as well, if possible.  It will take some time for me to get them all up there but I'll probably start working on these tomorrow
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2010 at 4:48pm
Ahh.. the Biotank.. one of the few things cheaper than a Flak Cannon.  I've played around and tested most of the Snarfvehicles, including the Biotank and it makes the Flak Cannon look like one of the fairest weapons in the game.  Well, at least in Warfare.  The Biotank kills nodes in a single hit and the core in two to three hits with it's kind of fast primary.  If it gets to your core and it's vulnerable, it's basically an instant game over.  Well, unless Snarf's modified and weakened it since then.  The last time I drove it, the damn thing could kill a node in one shot and pretty much take a core down in two shots. (I think it does 60, 65 core damage in a single shot, 25-30 with it's secondary.)
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2010 at 4:36pm
warfare:
WAR-MiddleCityArena | Author: UNREALBOMBER | (PS3):Download File

WAR-Deadlock | Author: Twigsby | (PS3)(PC):

Download-WAR-Deadlock(PS3)

WAR-HelixCanyon_Beta1 | Author: Tweek | (PS3)(PC):

Download File-PS3

WAR-SuspenseX | Author: XyX | (PS3)(PC):

Download File-PS3

WAR-KargoX_Beta3 | Author: XyX | (PS3)(PC):

Download File-PS3

WAR-Tropical | Author: Enos Shenk | (PS3)(PC):

Download File-PS3

WAR-UNK-MT_OLYMPUS | Author: Precious Roy :

DOWNLOAD FILE (PS3)

WAR-Necropolis | 2 MAPS | Author: (X-CADE)MAREK | (PS3)(PC): WAR-Necropolis_UNKRifle_Edition (PS3)

WAR-Necropolis_UNKRifle_Edition (PS3) | funny

WAR-T-Tower-Battle_BullyGUN_ Edition | Author: {UNK}MIC | (PS3)(PC):http://ut3gow.com/T-Tower_Bully.:WAR-T-TowerBattle_BullyGun_Edition (PS3)

WAR-DomeOfDeath | 2 MAPS | Author: {UNK}MIC| (PS3)(PC): WAR-DomeOfDeath_BullyGunEdition (PS3)

WAR-Imperialism | Author: Spacedemonebu | (PS3)(PC):http://ut3gow.com/Imperialism .:

WAR-Imperialism-(PS3)

WAR-ZeroImpact FINAL!!! | Author: brianXm | (PS3)(PC):http://ut3gow.com/ZeroImpactFINAL      

DOWNLOAD FILE-PS3 (Night)

WAR-DeckTitans | Author: T3kt0n | (PS3)(PC):

WAR-DeckTitans (PS3)

WAR-DowntownX | Author: XyX | (PS3)(PC):WAR-DowntownX (PS3)

WAR-SamuraiWaterfalls | Author: ??? | (PS3)(PC):http://ut3gow.com/SamuraiWaterfalls

WAR-SamuraiWaterfalls  (PS3)

WAR-Terra_Sirenum | Author: (T5K)Sanch3z | (PS3)(PC):http://ut3gow.com/Terra_Sirenum

WAR-Terra_Sirenum  (PS3)

WAR-Simpsons-Home-Invasion | Author: UNREALLOCO | (PS3)(PC):

WAR-SimpsonsHomeInvasion (PS3)

WAR-Deforia | Author: Auxilium | (PS3)(PC):http://ut3gow.com/Deforia

WAR-Deforia (PS3)

{UNK} MapPack Volume.1 | Authors: {UNK} Clan | (PS3)(PC):http://ut3gow.com/UNK_Map_Pack1

WAR-ArchaicBluffs | Author: Squiggles | (PS3)(PC):http://ut3gow.com/ArchaicBluffs

WAR-ArchaicBluffs  (PS3)

WAR-Snakebite/Snakebite Necris/SnakebiteSE | Author: BigDog | (PS3)(PC):http://ut3gow.com/Snakebite

CaptainSnarf's Modded Vehicles Ver. 5 by CaptainSnarf:
Download from UT3Mod Snarflan
Download from UT3Mod SnarfCoast
Download from UT3Mod Snarfspense - VCTF
http://www.ut3ps3mods.co.cc/page/Vehicles

To use these vehicles go to Warfare game type and select a Snarf map.
These vehicles can only be used in Snarf maps. For Snarfspense go to gametype Vehicle CTF.
For all platforms, the vehicles are featured in custom maps: Snarflan, Snarfalanche, Snarfspense and SnarfCoast.
Vehicles
  • MegaSPAM - More shells and more explosions for the hellfire SPMA
  • Gorgon - Mini levi with stinger turrets + mega stinger deployable turret
  • Spanker - Scorpion with unique momentum projectile. prepare to go flying!
  • Themis - Nemesis with instahit shockcombo
  • Mandrake - Nightshade with powerful primary, no deployables
  • Kraits - Viper with scorpion shot, huge slow volume for secondary
  • Cerberus - mini darkwalker with unique secondary shot
  • Forager - Scavanger's big brother
  • The Nautilus - "Flying Leviathan"
  • Hornet - Flying manta with machineguns
  • BioTank - Globs of goo everywhere
  • Rattler - invisible scorpion with bender turret + instagib mantas
  • Assault Bender - hellbender with nemesis turret and machine guns
  • Aegis - Improved paladin, better fire rate, larger shield
  • Minotaur - NO NOOBS IN THE MINO
  • Owl - Raptor with slow seeking rockets of doom, rockets lock on everything
  • IonTank - like ut2k4, shoots powerful beam attack
  • Ballista - sniper tank
  • Tantalus - modified fury with raptor missile like attack
  • Albatros - heavy bomber plane
  • Trickboard - which can jump higher and tow other hoverboards.
  • Powerboard - which is basically a hoverboard that can shoot rockets. The powerup for the powerboard is on the snarfalanche map in the towers at the base."

the snarfalanche card does not work. which damage.Cry
ArcticStronghold:Download from UT3Mod
SandstormX Beta5:Download from UT3Mod
Beachfront:Download from UT3Mod
Valley:Download from UT3Mod
Red Route:Download from UT3Mod
Red Route Remix:Download from UT3Mod
http://www.ut3ps3mods.co.cc/page/Warfare+Maps

WAR-VaricoloredVegetation | Author: ChaosNight | (PS3)(PC):http://ut3gow.com/VaricoloredVegetation

WAR-VaricoloredVegetation  (PS3)

WAR-SuspenseTitanRetreat | Author: ??? | (PS3)(PC):

WAR-SuspenseTitanRetreat (PS3) 

WAR-ShogunTitan | 2 MAPS | Author: T3kt0n | (PS3)(PC):http://ut3gow.com/ShogunTitan

WAR-ShogunTitan_UNKRifle_Edition(PS3)

WAR-Racemap | Author: Knazzer | (PS3)(PC):

Download File-PS3

WAR-MarketDistrictX | Author: XyX | (PS3)(PC):

Download File-PS3

WAR-HalcyonDays | Author: Daimon_Frey | (PS3)(PC):WAR-HalcyonDays(PS3)

GOW_MapPack_1(PC)(PS3):http://ut3gow.com/

DOWNLOAD-GOW_MapPack_1.userdata.jam (Download from your PS3)

WAR-Haunting The Chapel FINAL version(screens PC & PS3):http://ut3gow.com/node/628

Download PS3:  WAR-Haunting The Chapel

Warfare Map - Tropico:PS3 DOWNLOAD LINK

Warfare Map - SnakeBite SE:PS3 DOWNLOAD LINK

Warfare Map - ArchCliffs OE:PS3 DOWNLOAD LINK

Warfare Map - XcavatedOE:PS3 DOWNLOAD LINK

Warfare Map - Infection Forest:PS3 DOWNLOAD LINK

http://www.ut3mod.com/search/label/WARFARE MAPS?max-results=10

WAR-TanksForPlaying | Author: CaptainSnarf | (PC)and ps3:http://ut3gow.com/TanksForPlaying

WAR-TanksForPlaying (PS3)

WAR-RilohnRidge | 2 MAPS | Author: ? Uploaded by Monasta | (PS3)(PC):http://ut3gow.com/RilohnRidge

WAR-RilohnRidge_UNKRifle_Edition-(PS3)

patch ONS 2.0= onslaugt UT 2004

CLICK HERE TO DONLOAD ONS 2.0 FROM YOUR PS3

Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2010 at 9:47am
Hi Worp,

Could you upload your DOwnloads section with "War-Flux" It's an awesome warfare maps. All foot player will love this maps !

I've create a topic in Customs Content ;)
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2010 at 6:13am
Originally posted by WOPR-1

Originally posted by INFECTED_SIDIOUS

Yeah that happened to me once too...I think I could only see the guys feet or something weird like that.  Since then I always set "allow custom characters" to no, that way everyone looks the same (demo guy).

So yeah as far as duplication of content, yes you guys are right some of this stuff is going to be the same as what is already on UT3MOD.com.  I think it is great what that guy did but it is hard to find things there which was the reason why I decided I wanted to create my own custom section here.  I will be adding more and more stuff on a regular basis so eventually there will be more stuff here than anywhere else...it will take a little while to get there but it will eventually get there.

One thing that I didn't specifically mention in my first post is that I put a button under miscellaneous search for what I called "server packs" and the intent here is that if you run a dedicated server and you have a standard set of custom maps that you have you can bundle them up into a rar file and get it to me and I'll host it here so anyone who wants to play on your server just needs to come here and download one rar/zip file and they'll have all the .JAM files they need to load.  That may help with getting more people to play customs...you have to make it as easy as possible.  There isn't anything in there now because no one has submitted me anything but I just thought I should mention it so people that do own a server know that it's an option.

herefore this does not upset you if I still top up card of war on your topic? I know that most part of cards sound already on UT3MOD but me to think that it was a good idea of delaying them here.
I told myself that it shall be able to motivate the team of the clan base in there download, I have already 136 of it mods installed and when I throw a server few people one cards custom, and it is a bit void to play against bots loll, I shall like to share very these cards with d other one players.

It's a bit hard to understand you but I think you are saying:

You hope I'm not upset that you posted map links on this post  - (no that's cool thx, I'll add them)
That it was a good idea to put custom stuff for download on iam - (thanks!)
You're going to try and get your clan to download the maps - (good I hope they do).

yes, it is almost this loll. I follow grieve from my English, I am French and I job with sites of translations. I meant that adds it custom maps on IAMgaming, it shall be able motivated all team of the forum to download it. and also, I know that the most part of the maps which I have add on the post sound already on UT3MOD, but I have think that it shall be a good thing to delay them here.
eh I have a question still. I shall like to know if this does not upset you if I still add maps warfare on this post? sorry for my bad english
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 6:45pm
Originally posted by INFECTED_SIDIOUS

Yeah that happened to me once too...I think I could only see the guys feet or something weird like that.  Since then I always set "allow custom characters" to no, that way everyone looks the same (demo guy).

So yeah as far as duplication of content, yes you guys are right some of this stuff is going to be the same as what is already on UT3MOD.com.  I think it is great what that guy did but it is hard to find things there which was the reason why I decided I wanted to create my own custom section here.  I will be adding more and more stuff on a regular basis so eventually there will be more stuff here than anywhere else...it will take a little while to get there but it will eventually get there.

One thing that I didn't specifically mention in my first post is that I put a button under miscellaneous search for what I called "server packs" and the intent here is that if you run a dedicated server and you have a standard set of custom maps that you have you can bundle them up into a rar file and get it to me and I'll host it here so anyone who wants to play on your server just needs to come here and download one rar/zip file and they'll have all the .JAM files they need to load.  That may help with getting more people to play customs...you have to make it as easy as possible.  There isn't anything in there now because no one has submitted me anything but I just thought I should mention it so people that do own a server know that it's an option.

herefore this does not upset you if I still top up card of war on your topic? I know that most part of cards sound already on UT3MOD but me to think that it was a good idea of delaying them here.
I told myself that it shall be able to motivate the team of the clan base in there download, I have already 136 of it mods installed and when I throw a server few people one cards custom, and it is a bit void to play against bots loll, I shall like to share very these cards with d other one players.

It's a bit hard to understand you but I think you are saying:

You hope I'm not upset that you posted map links on this post  - (no that's cool thx, I'll add them)
That it was a good idea to put custom stuff for download on iam - (thanks!)
You're going to try and get your clan to download the maps - (good I hope they do).
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>