| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team oOPS General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedoOPS vs oOPS?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: oOPS vs oOPS?
    Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 2:10pm
As far as i know all of the 360 ctf players that play on the ps3 are in oOPS. Deviding into two teams to decide who plays against PS3 will pit oOPS members against eachother Tuna. Thats not what oOPS is about imo! oOPS should never devide for any reason. If anything we should play together more and communicate more so that every member gets to know eachother a little better. If theres some underlying bad blood in oOPS it needs to be adressed! oOPS is 1 big clan. Every member is equil! No leader! Ive taken some flak for defending oOPS on the forums. I don't care about that though because im in oOPS clan! Thats just how i am. oOPS CLAN FN ROCKS!!! I may be bias but i can't imagine another clan having the amount of skilled players that oOPS has. I think Its fn awesome! lol If anyone in our clan is unhappy about anything that pertains to oOPS just speak up in our clan section or in oOPS chatroom. Misunderstandings can turn into a bunch of negative bullsh1t if there not corrected. Death has already setup and played a tdm clan match on his own. Seifer has setup and played a clan scrim. BenWa has setup a vctf and tdm clan match and played. this should prove everyone in oOPS is equil. I will be playing ctf with Seifer and VIDEOGAMEPRINCE and Buzzin Frog. If anyone in oOPS has a problem with that? You need to speak up! If anyone else in oOPS asks me to play ctf or vctf with them in a scrim or match i would be glad to! obviously every member wont play in every match because theres too many of us. Thats why its great that any member can set up a match and invite any members to play. Hopefully we will all play with eachother at some point. I personaly don't see any problem with members playing with whoever they want. I myself would rather play vctf then ctf. Its alot more fun! But oOPS has 6 vctf players and they all need to play so i will just stick to ctf. My main point in this big azz post is lets not let nothing devide our clan! Talk about whats on your mind and be honest. We can work out any details. Were all cool here!   

And Q80 told me last night that Minow joined oOPS? Welcome to oOPS Minow! Another beast for oOPS Great news 4 sure.       
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 2:35pm

putting a whole community into 1 clan isnt the best idea imo.. i know it works for you guys but it would be cool to see like 3-4 independent teams come from the 360 instead of u guys all just huddling up together.. 3-4 competetive foot mode teams from 360 + 3-4 competetive foot mode teams from the ps3 and their would be a chance for some clan action

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 2:41pm
all i'm saying is we are going to have two ctf teams in oOPS. most of our clan are ctf players. it's not a big deal. the other ctf team will be like a B team an we are all still cool. A team and B team will practice together it will benefit everyone i think because everyone will get to play.
B team
smokinpot416
a_zito_44
hardhattuna
q80face
benwa
that sound good? oOPS is big and having 2 ctf teams could work.
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

putting a whole community into 1 clan isnt the best idea imo.. i know it works for you guys but it would be cool to see like 3-4 independent teams come from the 360 instead of u guys all just huddling up together.. 3-4 competetive foot mode teams from 360 + 3-4 competetive foot mode teams from the ps3 and their would be a chance for some clan action

Well but this way we have plenty of players. So a match can be played pretty much anytime. We have all good players so it should always be competitive.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

all i'm saying is we are going to have two ctf teams in oOPS. most of our clan are ctf players. it's not a big deal. the other ctf team will be like a B team an we are all still cool. A team and B team will practice together it will benefit everyone i think because everyone will get to play. B teamsmokinpot416a_zito_44hardhattunaq80facebenwathat sound good? oOPS is big and having 2 ctf teams could work.

A and B ctf teams? Well as long as everyone is fine with that? Theres gonna be alot of matches hopefully so im sure everyone that wants to play a certain mode will get to. I just don't like the sound of B team? It sounds like second team or bench players and oOPS don't have B players! I know you didn't mean it that way im just saying lol Like ive said before i would take any oOPS player on my team in a heartbeat! Specially in ctf! lol
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2010 at 8:30pm
All I know is I want to play Szgys team whatever side he is on A, B, 7, whatever he is I want to play him. How about so real clan matches besides playin with yourselves.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2010 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

All I know is I want to play Szgys team whatever side he is on A, B, 7, whatever he is I want to play him. How about so real clan matches besides playin with yourselves.

urm a copy of ut3 for 360 is only $15 im sure everyone can afford that. come on our system and lets see what happens. just sayin.
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2010 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

urm a copy of ut3 for 360 is only $15 im sure everyone can afford that. come on our system and lets see what happens. just sayin.

why would I do that..what if the server isnt good? you guys got to host yall ****..therre are no dedicated servers..i dont have a mic...i dnt wanna play no 3v3 spam fest brah..and dont get me started on impact hammer spam..i think ill stay and play ut3 on the better version of the two.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2010 at 9:44pm
YOUR A FN LIAR! U USE KB/M AND HEADPHONES JUST TO BEAT NOOBS B.I.T.C.H. YOU WERE A QM BENCHWARMER! AAAHHHHHHH YOU NEVER PLAYED 1 MATCH!!! YOUR A FN 3RD TEAM WANNABE!!! LOOK DOWN ON THAT CROMO!!! WHAT DID YOU DO A REVEREND CROMO CHEER IN BETWEEN GAMES??? MWA HA HA HA I RUN THE FLAG MR BENCHWARMER!!! YOU CAMP THE BENCH!!! HERES A HEADS UP CROMO THERES NO FLAG ON THE BENCH B.I.T.C.H.!!!
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2010 at 10:12pm
lol
Crow, no matter what you say, surround sound does the same sh it HP does. i'm just sayin..
SYZYGY and i have had our flame wars but i came to realize that he is a really cool guy and has really good tactics. he doesnt suck. PS3 version is inferior to the 360 version (it's totally obvious but customs are cool). it isn't cool to promote alcohol to kids (lol). ps3 is an alright console but the online blows and XBL is really cool. crow, syzygy is obviosly getting to you and it's hilarious he's typing like 2 sentences and you are typing like 20 sentences lolz.
BuM, you sir can BRING IT!
- Best Coast

Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2010 at 10:19pm

As far as i know all of the 360 ctf players that play on the ps3 are in oOPS. Deviding into two teams to decide who plays against PS3 will pit oOPS members against eachother Tuna. Thats not what oOPS is about imo! oOPS should never devide for any reason. If anything we should play together more and communicate more so that every member gets to know eachother a little better. If theres some underlying bad blood in oOPS it needs to be adressed! oOPS is 1 big clan. Every member is equil! No leader! Ive taken some flak for defending oOPS on the forums. I don't care about that though because im in oOPS clan! If people want to post that oOPS is SH1T like Crow Danjel and Strider have im gonna speak up! Thats just how i am. oOPS CLAN FN ROCKS!!! I may be bias but i can't imagine another clan having the amount of skilled players that oOPS has. I think Its fn awesome! lol If anyone in our clan is unhappy about anything that pertains to oOPS just speak up in our clan section or in oOPS chatroom. Misunderstandings can turn into a bunch of negative bullsh1t if there not corrected. Death has already setup and played a tdm clan match on his own. Seifer has setup and played a clan scrim. BenWa has setup a vctf and tdm clan match and played. this should prove everyone in oOPS is equil. I will be playing ctf with Seifer and VIDEOGAMEPRINCE and Buzzin Frog. If anyone in oOPS has a problem with that? You need to speak up! If anyone else in oOPS asks me to play ctf or vctf with them in a scrim or match i would be glad to! obviously every member wont play in every match because theres too many of us. Thats why its great that any member can set up a match and invite any members to play. Hopefully we will all play with eachother at some point. I personaly don't see any problem with members playing with whoever they want. I myself would rather play vctf then ctf. Its alot more fun! But oOPS has 6 vctf players and they all need to play so i will just stick to ctf. My main point in this big azz post is lets not let nothing devide our clan! Talk about whats on your mind and be honest. We can work out any details. Were all cool here!   And Q80 told me last night that Minow joined oOPS? Welcome to oOPS Minow! Another beast for oOPS Great news 4 sure.       

Can somebody give some BBCode lessons to Syzygy?
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2010 at 10:32pm
good point about distraction noise. u r right.

c'mon now, this is all for fun. syzygy is cool. and i have never talked to you but i'm sure you r too
- Best Coast

Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2010 at 10:39pm
Tuna have good solution. Guys keep smile if you cannot do it... Roll a join
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 1:22am
sup Dragov you beast. hate to hear that your done with UT3. your a funny guy. hope you return sometime my man.
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 2:02pm
Dawgg dont punnkk just do on the battlefield right syg?????

your the ONLY 360 player that has yet to impress me in someway. THE ONLY one. STOP RUNNING, STOP MAKIN EXCUSES, STOP COMPLAINING, PROVE TO ME MATTER FACT THE UT3 COMMUNITY THAT YOU DONT SUCK BRAH!! LETS GO!
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 4:07pm

Dawgg dont punnkk just do on the battlefield right syg?????

your the ONLY 360 player that has yet to impress me in someway. THE ONLY one. STOP RUNNING, STOP MAKIN EXCUSES, STOP COMPLAINING, PROVE TO ME MATTER FACT THE UT3 COMMUNITY THAT YOU DONT SUCK BRAH!! LETS GO!

Cheers for the heads up bum.
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 4:22pm
I love people who keep bringing up other peoples names like it helps validate thier own personal opinion.  What is this, middle school?
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 7:00pm

Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

I love people who keep bringing up other peoples names like it helps validate thier own personal opinion.  What is this, middle school?
You don't know what your talking about! what names? and what bizness is it of yours? If your talking about Cromo he follows me around nonstop like he wants a throught full. so don't even try to twist that fact. if not maybe you should be more speciffic? If your talking about VideoGamePrince and Seifer there my online friends and there both great players what of it? If some people get butthurt because i think Prince and Seifer are the best ctf players i cant help that. its just my oppinion. and there both cool people. how does me saying there great players validate me? lol it don't! I don't need validated! So chirp some where else Lunchy.
Um, wasnt referring to you, but pretty sure ive been here alot longer than you have and got a little more solid association with people on this site, so if any one should chirp else where, maybe it should be you, because all i ever see you do is talk sh1t about people and people just talk sh1t about you! 
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 7:54pm
Im really an azz you know!
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 8:09pm

Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

You don't know what your talking about! what names? and what bizness is it of yours? If your talking about Cromo he follows me around nonstop like he wants a throught full. so don't even try to twist that fact. if not maybe you should be more speciffic? If your talking about VideoGamePrince and Seifer there my online friends and there both great players what of it? If some people get butthurt because i think Prince and Seifer are the best ctf players i cant help that. its just my oppinion. and there both cool people. how does me saying there great players validate me? lol it don't! I don't need validated! So chirp some where else Lunchy.

Pretty sure he was talking about me and kinda sticking up for you.

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 9:29pm
it don't matter Dan Lunchy is a chill guy so no worries.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 10:51am

oh and Val he's a real STALKER! I don't think he realizes i just don't swing that way!
hey syz
you guys want a 4v4 coming soon?
and what is vgp account?
i've never seen him
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by Blackfang

oh and Val he's a real STALKER! I don't think he realizes i just don't swing that way!
hey syz
you guys want a 4v4 coming soon?
and what is vgp account?
i've never seen him

sup Phan hell yea my man lol its always fun playin with you thats why me and Prince bought ps3's to play with you guys but we both know theres not much good 4v4 ctf on ps3 his exact psn is VideoGamePrince but he plays ctf on 360 like me we play against eachother most every night weve had a friendly grudge match going for about a month lol its always 4v4 you get Seif hatred equil carnage death CurlupandDie JKDMAN Minow Q80 and my man Kosack and some other real good players at different times and get a big party going its just ggs with chill people. Kosack brings the laughter. but yea anytime my man
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 6:48pm
Ok this has gone far enough off topic...locking and removing unnecessary posts...if you wanna fight you know where it should go...
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
 Post Reply Post Reply