1 [3.85%]
6 [23.08%]
1 [3.85%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Noob
Noob

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote D3STR0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What ppl bug u the most?
    Posted: 09 Jun 2010 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by M-Rox

I HATE the a$$holes who play an entire match with rpg's! Snipers are annoying, noobtubes are fine, double shotguns I'm ok with and even the guy that runs the match with marathon,lightweight and comando on. Just STOP with the f-ing rpg's!
You talking about yesterday in Favela? Lmao
ASHYTEBUBLExD View Drop Down
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2010 at 1:34pm
HOW ARE NOOB TUBES FINE? They are more acurate, duel shot guns? two rangers yh, "look at me and my wall of bullets im so good!"
Ha! We've got guns!, No what you have are bullets and the hope that by time you've fired im not still standing because if I am, you'll be dead befor you've reloaded
Mr-Pa1n View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Count

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mr-Pa1n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2010 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by ASHYTEBUBLExD

HOW ARE NOOB TUBES FINE? They are more acurate, duel shot guns? two rangers yh, "look at me and my wall of bullets im so good!"

LMAO......so true,but still the AA-12 is growing....i get killed by that **** hundreds of times per day......idk what is the worse shotgun
A-R_siIIyy View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote A-R_siIIyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2010 at 3:25pm
hate those dirty little care package thieves the most,,,also hate wen ur care package falls just outside the map & its something wicked likea chopper
you want lobster? huh,im thinkin burger king
Omega_Konobi View Drop Down
Clan Leader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Omega_Konobi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2010 at 3:40pm

When im at his house which i am now when he plays all u hear is stupid plane people !!

FR
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2010 at 5:56pm
I just hate C packs, "hey look i sat on the floor and got 4 kills with my onemanarmy noob tube, now i gotz an ac130, mmmm i deserved that" -___- especialy in S&D
Ha! We've got guns!, No what you have are bullets and the hope that by time you've fired im not still standing because if I am, you'll be dead befor you've reloaded
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2010 at 8:38pm
yeah its anoying when someone gets an ac130 or something big from a care package in SnD.. totally ruins the game then
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2010 at 9:31pm

Don't get me wrong the others are annoying too. But rpg's just REALLY piss me off!
D3STR0 View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote D3STR0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2010 at 11:08am
Originally posted by M-Rox

Don't get me wrong the others are annoying too. But rpg's just REALLY piss me off!
You were ripping that guy a new one.
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2010 at 11:26am
lol.. i agree with ashytbubble. noobtubes are much worse than rpg.. mainly cos the rpg hardly ever goes to its intended target as it spirals out of control.. noobtubes can spawn kill from far away because of the dip... i dunno if youve saw the vid on karachi...  as soon as the game started the guy bfired a noobtube directly upwards and ended up getting 5 kills on the opposite side of the map lol
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2010 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

lol.. i agree with ashytbubble. noobtubes are much worse than rpg.. mainly cos the rpg hardly ever goes to its intended target as it spirals out of control.. noobtubes can spawn kill from far away because of the dip... i dunno if youve saw the vid on karachi... as soon as the game started the guy bfired a noobtube directly upwards and ended up getting 5 kills on the opposite side of the map lol
Thats the only way I get a kill streak jk.
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2010 at 3:12pm
haha lol xD.. your awesome! :O
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2010 at 3:13pm
i just noticed that probably the worst thing isnt on this list... people who camp non stop!
shewulph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote shewulph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2010 at 4:26pm
greeny and ram are hackers/glitchers/cheaters that use hax for their quickscoping skills. i hate people like that!
this is my cup of care -> \_/

oh look. it's empty.

RaMSLaYeR View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote RaMSLaYeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2010 at 7:18pm
cant stand ppl who always end up getting an emp from a care package! they dont deserve it!! lol xD
GT: V 3 L o C 1 t Y
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2010 at 8:36pm
LMFAO!  
Dont forget the countless Air-Strikes, Pavlows, and Harriers she THEY get! 
>:D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2010 at 8:37pm
I always get ammo. I fail!
shewulph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote shewulph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2010 at 9:24pm
rican like 90 percent of the matches all i get are uavs and counter uavs lolol
so shut up :D
this is my cup of care -> \_/

oh look. it's empty.

AM_pulzee View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote AM_pulzee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 9:18am
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

i just noticed that probably the worst thing isnt on this list... people who camp non stop!
ive got to agree with that, when watching the replay on killcam, you can see them just jaming there like game the frozen or something, & then as soon as you pass by, they come too life

PSN: Xx-pulzee-xX
AM_pulzee View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote AM_pulzee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 9:35am
ALSO team mates on Hardcore modes can really bug you, it sucks you die when you kill a team by accident especially if its their falt, for example in HC S&D, after you've planted the bomb, if a stupid team mate decides to run pass the bomb just before it blows up, U DIE instead of HIM, WTF !, & dont let me get started on friendly fire with the AC-130, thats BS, i mean C'mon, with team mates undetectable & continuously scrambling around the map, how the hell are u meant 2 know where they are or if their standing close to the enemy !.

Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 11:53am
went to my mates house tday played mw2 on xbox... wow.... dirty f***ing campers, EVERY SINGLE TIME I DIED IN 9 DOMINATION GAMEs AND 3 S&D's They were camping either with NOOBTUBE, D.close and 1man or a LMG they f***ing SUCK!
AM_pulzee View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote AM_pulzee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 4:03pm

went to my mates house tday played mw2 on xbox... wow.... dirty f***ing campers, EVERY SINGLE TIME I DIED IN 9 DOMINATION GAMEs AND 3 S&D's They were camping either with NOOBTUBE, D.close and 1man or a LMG they f***ing SUCK!
yep, thats campers 4 U

JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 5:37pm
MW2 on xbox is ruined and all but unplayable according to a mate of mine who has it for 360, sooo many hacks.
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by JakeT111

MW2 on xbox is ruined and all but unplayable according to a mate of mine who has it for 360, sooo many hacks.

not just hacks the quallity of the players is terible, they are all as nooby as u can get, and not just like 5 per match like u sumtimes get on ps3 no, ALL OF THEM, camp n noobtube...
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 6:41am

Originally posted by JakeT111

not just hacks the quallity of the players is terible, they are all as nooby as u can get, and not just like 5 per match like u sumtimes get on ps3 no, ALL OF THEM, camp n noobtube...

Too many little kids who can't afford ps3s probably
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>