1 [3.85%]
6 [23.08%]
1 [3.85%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What ppl bug u the most?
    Posted: 12 Feb 2010 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by JakeT111

Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

How can ppl like a game soo much when it has soo many problems, oh wait, hype, i forgot.
Because UT3 is flawless, right? Wink

None of the things in this poll are "problems" that need fixing, they're just things people don't like getting killed by.

So true... I decided anything that annoyed me 'worked' as a method to kill someone effectively.

I do wish the barrett was a one shot kill... I quick scoped warheart earlier but just a wound and then got killed by him :(
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2010 at 6:21pm

Originally posted by Danjel8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGfAwB4qfhs&feature=related

thats pretty good too... this is the video I used to get all my stuff.

Click on more info and then there will be links to where you can buy your stuff.
Thanks, doesn't look too expensive actually. I'll probably get hold of the stuff sometime soon. It's annoying when i get awesome kills but weren't filming them.

EDIT: Says
Can I use HDMI whilst recording?
No, composite cable only.

Sucks I have to play in SD rather than HD to record, it looks horrible! :(

I think its about 70 in total, I bought it after winning something like 150 quid on the footie :)

Yeah the SD part does kinda suck... I think there is a way to use HDMI.. something you will need to look into.

I have the sd and HDMI in at the moment (minus yellow cable) to use my P21's. I'm kinda tempted to record some MW2 but I'm not that stylish when it comes to play.. I just play for fun and rack up those kills.
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2010 at 7:37pm

How can ppl like a game soo much when it has soo many problems, oh wait, hype, i forgot.

None of the things in this poll are "problems" that need fixing, they're just things people don't like getting killed by.
Well for as much hype and as many people who say its the greatest thing in the world as far as video games, I just dont get it.
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2010 at 7:57am
well its goood but its def not one of the greatest games ive played.. cos of the probems it has.. but it is very addictive once u get into it!.. but yeah if most of the problems were fixed it would be better.. but not all of what they vid says.... such as all guns are overpowered.. thats bull**** since well.. its a gun.. i t should kill in a few shots unless its a pellet gun... but yeah there was tons of hype and it aint as good as the hype made it out to be.. but god nonetheless
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2010 at 8:58am
Either UT3 or MW2 are the best games I've played but I only judge it on how much I enjoy playing it... When I first started with UT3 it was amazing, I'd never even played a FPS online before. I was playing burnout and assassins creed for ages and then after about 2-3 weeks I gave ut3 a chance and never looked back. The game is ridden with cancers though, people who don't make or allow it to be fun.

At least in MW2 I can find a server where its not full of f**s who actually wanna play the game properly without glitching their balls off. Sure I know MW2 has a high level of f**s too but 99% of games I play are played in the right spirit... UT3 became a joke with glitching etc.
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2010 at 9:33am

So true... I decided anything that annoyed me 'worked' as a method to kill someone effectively.

I do wish the barrett was a one shot kill... I quick scoped warheart earlier but just a wound and then got killed by him :(
Yep, all I've been doing recently is sniping and once you use the snipers more, you start to notice how bad it is. 3 round burst from a m93 raffica kills in one from a mile off but a point blank sniper doesn't? I actually think snipers are less effective close up than far away.
With the silencer it's even worse, I was using it so I could unlock all attachments and one guy took 3 shots before he died, lol.
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2010 at 9:34am

Either UT3 or MW2 are the best games I've played but I only judge it on how much I enjoy playing it... When I first started with UT3 it was amazing, I'd never even played a FPS online before.
All of this is exactly the same for me - these are the two games I've had most fun playing before. MW2 isn't the technically best game around but for my money it's certainly the most fun. MAG / BFBC2 aren't for me.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2010 at 9:35am
The silencer is horrible in normal modes... In HC the silencer and thermal is amazing.

willisasmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote willisasmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2010 at 6:26am

1. racist people mostly black and white is wht i hear

2.mouthy kids
3. people playing music over mic

if u are one of these people please f*** off
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2010 at 7:17am
Originally posted by willisasmith

2.mouthy kids

I got called a ni**er yesterday even though I'm white, then some d*** was saying it again later and he got a beat down.

People playing music doesn't bother me, easy enough to mute them and the same goes for racism... however racism is something you should never HAVE to hear.

Mouthy kids :) Just beat them, its funny listening to their excuses!
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2010 at 12:44pm

I got called a ni**er yesterday even though I'm white, then some d*** was saying it again later and he got a beat down.
I got a message calling me a ni**er plus more yesterday, I'm white too. :/
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 12:06am
snipers and the perverts in cage match
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 1:48am
You damn ni ggers.   But ive been watchin my friend play, and have seen too many people working together in free for all to get nukes.
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 2:57am
Originally posted by Mommyrox

snipers and the perverts in cage match

Perverts? really? LAWL
iAM_xplorer2233 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 9:43am
Originally posted by willisasmith

2.mouthy kids

i play my music when im by myself and dont wont to hear all the b****ing and i dont wont them blasting out on my tv so i leave my head set on and chill 
"Since we like to travel she let us run a train."
Limputtaja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Limputtaja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 2:25am
f***ING SHOTGUNS!!! AngryAngryAngry

oh and lagg
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 2:26am
Racist, ignorant-a$$ motherfu¢kers dropping n-bombs left & right.
Snipers - I hate getting fu¢king sniped.
Care Package & Emergency Air Drop glitchers - it ruins an otherwise competitive match.

That's about it. I can handle anything else & annoying-a$$ idiots go on mute right after I tell them that they're going on mute.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 3:12am
The midgets in borderlands...

I know...wrong game..but it felt good to get that off my chest
iAM_xplorer2233 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 5:39pm
midget bootey
"Since we like to travel she let us run a train."
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2010 at 1:29am
Oh gawd, not that again.. don't let TwoFase read that
ASHYTEBUBLExD View Drop Down
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2010 at 4:44pm
Double S.Gun, heartbeat S, thermal -_- and people who watch ur kill cam and make it they're LIFE GOAL TO KILL YOU -_-
Ha! We've got guns!, No what you have are bullets and the hope that by time you've fired im not still standing because if I am, you'll be dead befor you've reloaded
ASHYTEBUBLExD View Drop Down
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2010 at 4:46pm
also why are snipers on there, sniping takes skill? =S
Ha! We've got guns!, No what you have are bullets and the hope that by time you've fired im not still standing because if I am, you'll be dead befor you've reloaded
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2010 at 7:00pm
I hate the moron with martyr that follows you in hardcore team death match and dies then kills you too with the grenade left behind. Arg!
RTO_XxPUNISHERxX View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2010 at 11:18pm
lol ive grown to love the c***y lil f***ers, wen the 12 year olds b**** n swear at me i like saying "get ur mom or dad on the mic so i can tell them wat a c***y lil **** they raised" lol i actually got to hear a mother screaming at her son for wat she said was him "over reacting over a stupid game" HAHA that was hilarious!! he shut up after she stepped in lol he was yelling at sum guy in free for all over the mic 4 camping and being a " f***ingnoob tubing f**got!" lol then big moma stepped in his room n shut him up haha
ps3 - $400
mw2 - $60
listening to a mother screaming at her son online - PRICELESS!!
theVIRUSofLIFE69
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2010 at 7:34am
I HATE the a$$holes who play an entire match with rpg's! Snipers are annoying, noobtubes are fine, double shotguns I'm ok with and even the guy that runs the match with marathon,lightweight and comando on. Just STOP with the f-ing rpg's!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>