1 [3.85%]
6 [23.08%]
1 [3.85%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What ppl bug u the most?
    Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 2:18am
so everyone complains about ppl in this game, ive narrowed it down to the most common hated ppl, i personally dont complain alot in this game but if i do its usually the heart beat sensor **** that sets me off. theres not really ne reason to complain bc its all aloud but w/e lol tell me wat u guys think
theVIRUSofLIFE69
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 2:30am
You forgot the stupid sh1t talkers.
RUTHLESSYTHRILLA View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote RUTHLESSYTHRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 2:31am
add "annoying gamer girls" all they do is flirt on da mic and don't contribute jack **** to the game
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 3:40am
Snipers..
foxtrap View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote foxtrap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 5:07am
Akimbo Shotgun Runners.  Or that one person that seems to die from everyone else but kills you every time.
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 6:36am
Shotguns/ Commando n00bz/ N00btubez & heartbeat Sensors :/

Edit: oh & UMP45 whores........ That Gun is simply overpowered!
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 7:21am
Originally posted by iTz-He4DSh0T

Lol headhunter no offence but you moan about everything in this game...
DEVIL_-H0RR0R View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
TEAM DEVIL

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_-H0RR0R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 7:39am
and every other game
DEVIL_-H0RR0R View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
TEAM DEVIL

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_-H0RR0R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 7:41am
Am sorry but you every time i join you in a game you ether using the gay M4A1 or UMP45 Shocked
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 8:22am
well yeah i dont know the the hell u missed out double shotgun users.. they are by far the most annoying people in the game... unless you could combine things to make the most annoying players ever... such as someone with bling on a weapon to have a grenade launcher and hb sensor.. and whenever he sees someone on his sensor he switchs to his double shotgun.... thats the worst noobiest players... and wlel i use ump but without stopping power lol. and quick... there is nothing at all wrong with the m4a1. why is that gay?
Mr-Pa1n View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Count

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mr-Pa1n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 12:35pm
i can join in this....there are a few things that i really hate:
care package glitchers
campers in corners with shotguns
the fn commando teleporting
noob tubes
the fn RPG during an entire game
those r the types that just make me rage quit during games
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by JakeT111

Because they Fu.ked up MW2................

I Went back to COD4 and it felt so balanced :S apart from the n00btubes of course :P lol

I'm not the only 1 moaning about all this

oh quick the only reason i use the UMP45 because it seems to be the only weapon every1 is using now........ even tho me, u & BeAsT like our RPD's Wink LOL
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 2:28pm
How can ppl like a game soo much when it has soo many problems, oh wait, hype, i forgot.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 3:02pm

haha kinda true...

I don't think anything is overpowered... Its more of a case that everything has a weakness in certain points on the map and if you come up against something with a powerful attribute on the same area of the map... well your f***ed.

Only thing that annoys me is claymore kills, not because people put them down... more because I have the right set up to avoid making silly mistakes.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 3:12pm

I Went back to COD4 and it felt so balanced :S apart from the n00btubes of course :P lol

oh quick the only reason i use the UMP45 because it seems to be the only weapon every1 is using now........ even tho me, u & BeAsT like our RPD's Wink LOL

Its a decent enough video... I kinda disagree though, I like the game how it is. The proper glitches like care package and elevating should be taken out but its actually retarded to say all guns need weakening!

The barrett needs to be powered up, intervention is ok though and the FMJ akimbo glitch needs to be sorted too.

Apart from that... I don't really care about what people say. Full servers, a lot of clans and I enjoy it.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 3:19pm
Actually Norwegian people bug me the most and white people.
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2010 at 6:14pm

Yeah, I know a lot of people moan about those things - seen that video before. It does have some good points but a lot of it is stupid.
#6... all guns overpowered? "They're all balanced"... but change them anyway? Right... It's not that they are overpowered, it's that snipers are underpowered. I made an alt account the other day that I use just to mess around on and no scope / generally annoy people and the amount of times I've sniped someone at point blank range (with stopping power and fmj on) and it doesn't get a one shot kill. The more I use it the more you notice how bad it is, I do agree snipers should be 1 shot. I'm getting a lot better at noscoping actually, just lining up enemies in the middle of the crosshairs from a while away and BAM! So satisfying, I wanna get a capture card to film my best! :)

Also in that video, obviously the glithces need fixing, that's a given. Tactical insertions have their legitimate uses, so shouldn't be removed imo.
Spawning is absolute crap and needs fixing, but I doubt anything will happen.

Rant over LOL

Off topic but can anyone point me in the right direction of what I need to start filming COD clips? What's a good (cheap) capture card and is there anything else I'd need? Smile
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2010 at 6:52pm
I put a thread up somewhere on here... about montages.

I had to buy a pinnacle dazzle dvd recorder, gold plated spliters and a red, white and yellow male cable...
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2010 at 6:59pm
What cool are you gonna tape off CoD.  Look at my guy laying in the weeds, shooting people.  Look at my sniping.  Seriously, unreal and quake are the only fps montage videos I can watch.  Everything else is too slow and not nearly intense enough.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2010 at 7:12pm

Yeah, I know a lot of people moan about those things - seen that video before. It does have some good points but a lot of it is stupid.
#6... all guns overpowered? "They're all balanced"... but change them anyway? Right... It's not that they are overpowered, it's that snipers are underpowered. I made an alt account the other day that I use just to mess around on and no scope / generally annoy people and the amount of times I've sniped someone at point blank range (with stopping power and fmj on) and it doesn't get a one shot kill. The more I use it the more you notice how bad it is, I do agree snipers should be 1 shot. I'm getting a lot better at noscoping actually, just lining up enemies in the middle of the crosshairs from a while away and BAM! So satisfying, I wanna get a capture card to film my best! :)

Also in that video, obviously the glithces need fixing, that's a given. Tactical insertions have their legitimate uses, so shouldn't be removed imo.
Spawning is absolute crap and needs fixing, but I doubt anything will happen.

Rant over LOL

Off topic but can anyone point me in the right direction of what I need to start filming COD clips? What's a good (cheap) capture card and is there anything else I'd need? Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIEDrpDPXiw

This vid looks about right... I have the dazzle platinum and it works well.

I'm not sure how to record voice etc... but video capture works well! I always like a nice up beat song over a montage anyway. Lookin forward to some of these no + quick scopes.

If I made a montage I'd just get slated haha, noob tubes aren't loved... I get a few nice throwing knife kills but normally get gang banged straight after!
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2010 at 7:14pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGfAwB4qfhs&feature=related

thats pretty good too... this is the video I used to get all my stuff.

Click on more info and then there will be links to where you can buy your stuff.
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2010 at 8:08pm
teammates w/o ninja pro pisses me off
iAM_xplorer2233 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2010 at 11:29pm
i just hate glitchers  and people that go into games like team deathmatch find there buddy on the other other team and start with the care packages
"Since we like to travel she let us run a train."
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2010 at 9:34am
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

How can ppl like a game soo much when it has soo many problems, oh wait, hype, i forgot.
Because UT3 is flawless, right? Wink

None of the things in this poll are "problems" that need fixing, they're just things people don't like getting killed by.
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2010 at 9:42am
Originally posted by Danjel8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGfAwB4qfhs&feature=related

thats pretty good too... this is the video I used to get all my stuff.

Click on more info and then there will be links to where you can buy your stuff.
Thanks, doesn't look too expensive actually. I'll probably get hold of the stuff sometime soon. It's annoying when i get awesome kills but weren't filming them.

EDIT: Says
Can I use HDMI whilst recording?
No, composite cable only.

Sucks I have to play in SD rather than HD to record, it looks horrible! :(
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>